Boxersss. They need to go.

andii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol.
briefs and boxer briefs are x100 better.

boxers, are just ew.
my super-hot guy friend wears them..
and i constantly tell him to switch to briefs.
butt. he never listens.
:[

Reactions: SouthHarrow

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a few old pairs I sleep in. They are comfortable for that. They are old and have some holes. For work, lifting and play I wear trunks with a comfort pouch or a jock strap.
I like how they flatter my body.
Jake

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think people should wear what they want to wear and that boxers can range from swell to hot. Briefs are great but can look stupid on the wrong body.

MCBFly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol.
briefs and boxer briefs are x100 better.

boxers, are just ew.
my super-hot guy friend wears them..
and i constantly tell him to switch to briefs.
butt. he never listens.
:[

Maybe he's just wearing ugly, ill-fitting boxers.

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boxers breath better. Wear briefs in a tropical climate, and you will probably get crotch rot. If I get a set of briefs big enough to accomodate the package, the ass flaps around since I lack ghetto-booty. For you briefs may be the way to go. However, I like my boxers.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This baby's got back, plus I have front, so I find boxers just more comfortable. I used to wear CK briefs in high school, but had to buy them larger to accomodate things. I like the feeling of being free. "Born free...as free as the wind blows..."

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After wearing briefs for decades, I tried boxers just for kicks a year ago. I like how they feel versus the tight feel of briefs. I'll never go back now. I'm athletic and think boxers are hot if the guy is fit.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I suppose it is all matter of preference and what you are accustom too. I personally like boxer briefs and even briefs. They allow for support and help keep things in place, especially when wear slacks/trousers daily - and mostly plain fronts.

Boxers are great, too... but for me, mostly just to lounge in. I am more comfortable when I know everything is packaged and "in place."

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boxers breath better. Wear briefs in a tropical climate, and you will probably get crotch rot. If I get a set of briefs big enough to accomodate the package, the ass flaps around since I lack ghetto-booty. For you briefs may be the way to go. However, I like my boxers.

I have to second this, coming from a climate where it's sometimes around 100 degrees or over (between 35-45 for those who prefer C to F) for weeks on end in summer, boxers sometimes become the only option - and even they can give you heat rash if you don't have the right material.

Briefs can be life savers in winter though :)