boy from oz

bossa_baroque

Just Browsing
Media
hi all..this is a great site...i have been up all night reading all the threads...couldnt stop reading...24 hours are nt enough to spend going thru all the threads....thanks for letting em join this great group..looking forward to contributing some of my bits...i am currnelty living in sydney...asian ethnicity originally from manila...if you happen to be in the neighborhood, drop me a line so i can show u the oz hospitality..i might even save a prawn in the barbie...cheers

Media
bossa_baroque said:
hi all..this is a great site...i have been up all night reading all the threads...couldnt stop reading...24 hours are nt enough to spend going thru all the threads....thanks for letting em join this great group..looking forward to contributing some of my bits...i am currnelty living in sydney...asian ethnicity originally from manila...if you happen to be in the neighborhood, drop me a line so i can show u the oz hospitality..i might even save a prawn in the barbie...cheers
Welcome Bossa Baroque! "looking forward to contributing some of my bits" Hmmmm? Bits? Will this be a large contribution?:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you're new, I guess that makes you the bossa_nova. :rolleyes:

Welcome to Large Prawns, Served Grilled. :smile: