Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well he looks
-calm
-relaxed
-unmolested
-and perhaps thinking about losing weight .. for his comeback 2014 (approx??) ha
enz
(bet he will get more support/fan mail than we get LPSG')

S

superbot

if I were going to handcuff someone to my bed, he'd have to be way more attractive
The guy looks perfectly ok to me.It could just be, of course, that you have a vastly inflated idea of your own atractiveness.Mr Ego!!!...

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From the sound of that post, I wouldn't be surprise if he kills himself.

Dont be so morbid! Boy George must have an incredibly strong character to cope with all the shit he must have taken over the past 25 years...looking the way he has done. Im sure he's had to deal with tons of abusive & aggressive idiots.

Which is why I think he'll cope with this. Of course he's stressed & scared right now...but he'll get used to it. I think it will make, rather than break, him.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote='The Mirror', if you very please]A prison source said George’s cellmate, a large Jamaican called Dread, is acting as his minder. He added: “The prison authorities thoughthe might be picked on for being weak so they are paying this guy with cigarettes and polo mints to protect him.[/quote]

In other words, he's gettin' fags and something with a large hole in it.

My lips are buttoned. :shrug:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Folk best start praying'
that Boris .. (Mayor of London) ..does not use his influence with the staid old Olympic Committee .. and invite George to sing in the Opening Ceremony..ha
enz

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally Posted by 'The Mirror', if you very please
A prison source said George’s cellmate, a large Jamaican called Dread, is acting as his minder. He added: “The prison authorities thoughthe might be picked on for being weak so they are paying this guy with cigarettes and polo mints to protect him.

I wanna be a Jamaico..>
and before people label me Racist,,? (with that speak)
Spent time with MANY Jamaicos (they Loved being called such)
Notting Hill late 70,s.. theyre one of the the most fun loving cultures there is
G Odowd Will be Safe .. in many ways..
(dare say not only his cell mate will 'look out' for him..but many of the other coloreds will also
There ya Go'
enz

S

superbot

Well I agree with Nick...he aint the prettiest rentboy in Kings cross!
Well no one is asking either you or Nick to have sex with the guy and maybe you might not be his 'cup of tea' either.Boy George obviously found him ok.Nick sounds way too precious anyhow!.....

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd tie him up and do him!

NY u can do so much better....for free too! :cool:

Well no one is asking either you or Nick to have sex with the guy and maybe you might not be his 'cup of tea' either.Boy George obviously found him ok.Nick sounds way too precious anyhow!.....

Well I wouldnt wanna be his cuppa tea....no teabagging! We can give our opinions on his looks if we want to. As a Rentboy he should be used to being judged on looks alone. He looks clapped out to me & should have given up the game long since & got a proper job!

Youre the one who sounds precious. :rolleyes:

Maybe he can get his cell painted red, gold, and green.

Like my profile u mean? :wink:

S

superbot

NY u can do so much better....for free too! :cool:

Well I wouldnt wanna be his cuppa tea....no teabagging! We can give our opinions on his looks if we want to. As a Rentboy he should be used to being judged on looks alone. He looks clapped out to me & should have given up the game long since & got a proper job!

Youre the one who sounds precious. :rolleyes:
I'm not precious in the least. There are way too many people on this site who think that looks are EVERYTHING! and it has to be said its a very American thing. Here in the UK we don't obsess about looks,indeed it would considered 'bad form' to to make these sort of comments, over and above other attributes that people posess......I believe he speaks very highly of you!!!!!!! (Thats sarcasm by the way).

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are way too many people on this site who think that looks are EVERYTHING! and it has to be said its a very American thing. Here in the UK we don't obsess about looks,indeed it would considered 'bad form' to to make these sort of comments, over and above other attributes that people posess......I believe he speaks very highly of you!!!!!!! (Thats sarcasm by the way).

Well, when it comes to rentboys...looks are everything! What else should u judge them on, their flower arranging skills? :rolleyes:

Its not just an American thing either...Im not American :wink:

S

superbot

The point is NOT to judge,'lest not ye be judged'.His looks must be ok or else he wouldn't be in business to service people like Boy George......besides 99% of pretty boys are crap in bed!!