boy with feminine face..hung??

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Dominik20, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Dominik20

Dominik20 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Can a boy with a feminine face and a smooth body be hung and a top, or are they alway small and bottom? I don't know any who is hung or either top.

2. davidjh7

Gold Member

As posted many times before, body size/type/hair level, etc. has nothing to do with penis size. SOmetimes they correlate, sometimes not. And whether they are a top or bottom is a personal preference, and has nothing to do with either penis size or bdy type. However, I have noticed, at least from anecdotal evidence, that many hung guys prefer to top--for whatever reasons. I'm not going to try and analyze it firther than that.:rolleyes:

3. agnslz

Gold Member

God I sure hope so!:biggrin1: I love pretty boys and am a total bottom!:tongue:

4. Adam Bleytou

Adam Bleytou Active Member

Albums:
    This is so true. I don't know what y'all mean by top and bottom, but body size/type/hair level/face/or feature size has nothing to do with penis size. I'm the total opposite of all that, (small feet size, small hand size, hardly any body hair) but I'm hung.

5. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, the only response to your query is that just about anything is possible!
    There is probably an infinite continuum of possibilities considering pairings among your qualifications and others that one can imagine: yes, it is definitely possible to find a smooth- faced , small, pretty feminine looking guy with humongous cock who will spread your legs and fuck you crazy with wild and ferocious masculinity ! Physical and sexual characteristics combine and collide in seemingly random ways! :wink: :smile:

6. Dominik20

Albums:
    I have never met a feminine boy with a feminine behaviour beeing hung ..

7. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just in case you are serious about not understanding the American concept of top and bottom I will give a brief explanation: Tops fuck other guys... bottoms get fucked by other guys.. versatiles swing either way on another guy.. top and/or bottom :smile: !

Allan S. likes this.
  8. Dominik20

Albums:
    you have definetly a nice big cock..it goes not so much about the bodysize compared to the cocksize here, more about feminine face and feminine behaviour compared to cocksize. I can't say something about that to you, because you don't show your face here.

9. Adam Bleytou

Albums:
    I understand that, but my point is that those theories and stereotypes are always wrong, so it wouldn't surprise me if the (feminine face not being well endowed) one was wrong. But I wouldn't know, it's just my opinion.

Btw, I don't have a feminine face at all. :smile:

10. Adam Bleytou

Albums:
    Thank you, I guess it was kinda obvious, but I'm very naive. :biggrin1:

11. iio

iio New Member

Albums:
    the answer is yes.

i've seen em w/ my own eyes. i guess it's a sterotype that we were taught the bigger muscualr guys tend to be more hung. that's not the case. u can be young, a pretty boi or feminine and still be hung as a horse. what's the percentage? i dunno. we would have to poll all the fem bois out there. i dont think we have funding for that right now ;)

like forest gump said, fem bois are like a box of chocloates, you never know what your gonna get.

ps- on a side note. you are a cutie putie. i enjoyed my time when i was in germany for vacation.

12. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    Hey Dominik,
    Will you be so kind as to explain to the group what your little poem about America means?

13. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Yes. Well I've met one who was "hung and a bottom". Is that half right?

14. smokinbarrel

smokinbarrel Member

Repeating what the others wrote, you can't tell a hung bttm/top by his facial features! I've personally met more than a few pretty boys with nice equipment. Specifically, I hooked up with one guy in Nashville who was much shorter than me. He had elfin features, petite build, great kisser. When we got back to his place, I also discovered that he had a gorgeous cock of substantial length, girth, plus being uncut! We shared one of the most fun encounters I've ever had that night! [EDIT: I found out that he was indeed a bottom for the most part! :D]

15. roosevelt

roosevelt New Member

My sister and I where often asked if we where twins when growing up, because our faces have very similar features, it was embarassing to say the least.

I don't act feminine at all, I'm a man's man, occording to everyone I know (People randomly say shit like that to me :confused:) and I've never gone more than a week with a clean shaven face since I was 18, because the hair helps to mask my somewhat feminine features. (or at least distract from them :rolleyes:)

I am very straight though, so I don't know how that affects the question.

16. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Masculinity and femininity are not totally physical characteristics. They are as much personality traits, or chosen behaviors, that influence the way we are perceived, as physical traits in themselves.

To the degree that your question is strictly about physical appearance, hairlessness or physical slightness are no indicators of the position preferences of the well hung. I suspect, however, to the degree that those appearances are enhanced by behavioral choices, femininity is one way that one might signal one's interest in bottoming. That is what possibly lies behind your anecdotal observation.

Please note that I did not say all bottoms are feminine, just that it is certainly more common for "fem" types to be signaling their interests as opposed to just being randomly born that way or doomed by their fair features to always "catching."

17. kleingeld

kleingeld New Member

Make up any set of rules, there will always be exceptions.

18. Dominik20

Albums:
    Hey Matt..its a poem by Marlene Dietrich..I understood quite well what she meant..why don't you?

Draft saved Draft deleted