Boy with Vagina

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

sven_gay: Yes I love big hung Boys, but some Years ago (maybe 7) I met a Boy who had no Cock. He was 18, looking like a normal Boy.He told me he lost it because of an accident, and then they built him a female Vagina. But as he told me his Nuts were inside his Body i couldnt believe the story of the accident. I think he was some kind of hermaphrodite. But I wouldnt ask him so much questions. He told me that I was the first one who he showed it. And since then I dream about him. Unfortunatly I could not find him anymore. Does anyone know a boy like that? It would be great for me to
    meet him. Im not looking for a TS ! Sorry for my english, Im from Germany. If there is any big hung Boy near me It would be also great to get a response from You. I am 34jears and my cock is about 8 Inches.

2. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey, youe english was good enough for here. Trust me, it is better than some who have english as their first language. My Deutsch is too rusty to keep up a conversation. The person you meet was a "post-op" Now whether the reasons he gave were real or made up, if he was telling you the truth then that is waht he was. I don't see a doctor converting a non-sexchange candidate into a female, but doctors have been known to do worse.

3. Imported

Gold Member

tracksuitboy: I think I agree with Geo too; I really can't see his genitals being "converted" because of an accident.

BTW, also as Geo said, your English is fine. There are many young Americans on this board who have English as their mother tongue and they can't spell at all! You beat them hands down!

4. Imported

Gold Member

sven_gay: Thank you for Compliments :)
    The Boy would not change his Sex. He lost his cock because of the accident and they can't "built" him a new one. So they made him a Vagina, thats what he told me. I only "knew" him for some hours so i cant say much more about it, but I heard there are men born with a Vagina and sometimes they have a very smal cock like a clit too.

5. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

[quote author=sven_gay link=board=meetgreet;num=1070294343;start=0#0 date=12/01/03 at 07:50:03]Yes I love big hung Boys, but some Years ago (maybe 7) I met a Boy who had no Cock. He was 18, looking like a normal Boy.He told me he lost it because of an accident, and then they built him a female Vagina. But as he told me his Nuts were inside his Body i couldnt believe the story of the accident. I think he was some kind of hermaphrodite. But I wouldnt ask him so much questions. He told me that I was the first one who he showed it. And since then I dream about him. Unfortunatly I could not find him anymore. Does anyone know a boy like that? It would be great for me to
    meet him. Im not looking for a TS ! Sorry for my english, Im from Germany. If there is any big hung Boy near me It would be also great to get a response from You. I am 34jears and my cock is about 8 Inches.
    [/quote]

It is actually possible, in a sense. There are some people that are born with ambiguous or odd genitalia that could resemble those of a normal male or female. The usual solution to this is that the parents and doctor "choose" a gender for the baby early on. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. Someone who's been assigned as a girl might later decide he's more comfortable as a boy, in which case it would be a guy with a vagina. I'm not saying that's what happened to this guy, just that it's possible. A lot of recent research suggests that there's a lot more to gender than what organs are between your legs.

6. Imported

Gold Member

ace420: Interesting, but why tell us this?

7. Imported

Gold Member

sven_gay: because i want to know, if anyone of you knows a boy like that, or maybe hermaprodite man.

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

"You've lost your penis as a result of an accident. We can't restore it, so I'll tell you what: we'll construct a vagina instead. That way you'll be a freak and be ridiculed the rest of your life. Does that sound like a reasonable course of action?"

Nope. Sorry, but it just isn't believable to me.

9. Imported

Gold Member

HotBoiLA: and, by the way, they can, in fact, build a penis....it's what they do when a woman wants to become a man and gets gender-change surgery.

Draft saved Draft deleted