Boy with Vagina

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

sven_gay: Yes I love big hung Boys, but some Years ago (maybe 7) I met a Boy who had no Cock. He was 18, looking like a normal Boy.He told me he lost it because of an accident, and then they built him a female Vagina. But as he told me his Nuts were inside his Body i couldnt believe the story of the accident. I think he was some kind of hermaphrodite. But I wouldnt ask him so much questions. He told me that I was the first one who he showed it. And since then I dream about him. Unfortunatly I could not find him anymore. Does anyone know a boy like that? It would be great for me to
    meet him. Im not looking for a TS ! Sorry for my english, Im from Germany. If there is any big hung Boy near me It would be also great to get a response from You. I am 34jears and my cock is about 8 Inches.

2. Imported

Gold Member

flame: He is not a hermaphrodite. A hermaphrodite is borned with two sexual organs - the penis and the vagina.

Just wondering why he didn't replace his lost cock with a 'new' cock? hehe... hmm... maybe because vagina is easier to 'make' :D

3. Imported

Gold Member

sven_gay: well, i have not been so near to him that I could see if there is not a very little Penis. Some men are born with a vagina and a cock not much bigger than a clit, but that i couldn't see. As he said his balls where inside, I had the Idea that he maybe could be a hermaphrodite.
    But what ist there funny about?

4. Imported

Gold Member

flame: [quote author=sven_gay link=board=youth;num=1070285694;start=0#2 date=12/01/03 at 14:43:25]well, i have not been so near to him that I could see if there is not a very little Penis. Some men are born with a vagina and a cock not much bigger than a clit, but that i couldn't see. As he said his balls where inside, I had the Idea that he maybe could be a hermaphrodite.
    But what ist there funny about?[/quote]

Oww I see... I thought he has a penis and had it removed and replaced with vagina... then if that's the situation, then he is indeed a hermaphrodite.

Nothing... did I offend you? sorry for that...

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice