BoyCrushes... What does it Mean?

bayareaBloke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Okay. so i'm bi.
but i've been analyzing something lately. I'm not really all that attracted to Too many overtly Gay guys (sometimes i am though) I tend to go ga-ga for Straight guys. In real life and on Tv.
i get attracted to different types of women. but i notice when i get a crush on a woman, my fantasies are really me being with her ... Sexual, and even just Dating type things like holding hands or snuggling yada yada.
I notice that when i get a boycrush, my fantasies don't include me. It's normally the guy with like... a Hot female version of myself. and the fantasies are still the same... both Sexual and relationship fantasies. (although, there are some boys i imagine My MALE self with. very few though. kind of embarassed to admit that Zac Efron is the only guy right now that i have those kind of fantasies of)

Is there a deeper issue here?
Or should i just Not even try to Hyper Analyze this and just chalk it up to FANTASY?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay. so i'm bi.
but i've been analyzing something lately. I'm not really all that attracted to Too many overtly Gay guys (sometimes i am though) I tend to go ga-ga for Straight guys. In real life and on Tv.
i get attracted to different types of women. but i notice when i get a crush on a woman, my fantasies are really me being with her ... Sexual, and even just Dating type things like holding hands or snuggling yada yada.
I notice that when i get a boycrush, my fantasies don't include me. It's normally the guy with like... a Hot female version of myself. and the fantasies are still the same... both Sexual and relationship fantasies. (although, there are some boys i imagine My MALE self with. very few though. kind of embarassed to admit that Zac Efron is the only guy right now that i have those kind of fantasies of)

Is there a deeper issue here?
Or should i just Not even try to Hyper Analyze this and just chalk it up to FANTASY?

This is an interesting way to think about being "bi". I don't think of myself as female or having a female persona although I know some guys do. When I'm with a woman, I still just me, and I want to do all things that a girl and guy do emotionally, sexually and romantically. But I feel exactly the same way with a guy that I'm attracted to. I'm just me, and want to have the same experiences that I'd have with a woman...romance, making love/sex, and being close emotionally.

I think the big breakthrough for many bisexual guys comes when they fall in love with another guy. It seems to change everything. Also many bi guys aren't attracted to guys emotionally at all, and are primarily into sex.