boyfriend again

alteran

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I guess I'm telling this story/ asking for help because I really don't know what to do, and I think it's a little on the funny side.

well i just got back into the town i live in/go to school. I was gone for about three weeks, and before that i was studying for tests, so its been about six weeks, give or take one, since I've seen my bf. I guess he's been a little on edge because he wanted to try sneaking into my place... (roommates are against having boyfriends over and I'm stuck here till the lease is up)
and I told him no, because my roommates are against the idea, , of course he spent a while trying to convince me, promising that he'd be quiet, and yadda yadda yadda,
i finally told him that it would be disrespectful to go against their wishes, and that one of my roommates is pretty nice, and it's mainly that one i don't wanna upset..
needless to say i think he threw a bit of a hissy fit, cuz he stopped talking/ texting me.
Oh well, not my fault,
So how do u guys think i handled the situation??
I'm kinda new at this whole dating thing, so I'm flying blind.

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lose him. If he's going to be so immature about this, he'll find dozens of other reasons to be petty, immature and bug the hell out of you. If he can only think of his wants with no respect for others, he certainly won't have any respect for you either.

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow ur kidding me right?

you needed advice for THIS?

I don't mean to come across like a Grinch, but wow............you're how old?

Just give him a good blowjob and all is forgiven. We're guys, not women. LOL. We don't hold grudges on sissy pissy shit. Unless he's insecure, that's a different story.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
it's been about six weeks,since I've seen my bf. ...he's been on edge because he wanted to try sneaking into my place... my roommates are against having boyfriends over
and I told him no, of course he spent a while trying to convince me, promising that he'd be quiet, and yadda yadda yadda,
i told him that it would be disrespectful to go against their wishes,
needless to say i think he threw a bit of a hissy fit, cuz he stopped talking/ texting me.
So how do u guys think i handled the situation??

You handled the situation well. He must learn to respect you and your roommates wishes. After he cools off I hope he will come to his senses and start communicating with you again.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You were right, he was wrong, however I wonder why your room mates are so against the idea of having guys over, you're not kids and it's not surprising that you'd want sex with your bf. If it was from the angle that all the food that have been communally paid for would get eaten or that in the past someone had had their bf 'staying over' but he was practically living there they have a point, if it's just because they disapprove collectively of sex maybe that's something that needs addressing.