Boyfriend agrees to showing picture

MarkT

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Erica, how large is your boyfriend exactly? He looks about 10 or 11 inches from the picture but I'm just curious. Just comparing notes! :smile:

chemical king

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MissEricaCourt said:
Anywho, long story short about a week ago I left a browser window open to this site and my boyfriend hopped on my computer and ended up seeing it. So after asking me what is was all about, and badgering me about my desire to look at a big penis, which is silly because his is big, I told him to get an account and see that its not just some site for people to look at pictures and brag. Anyways, he doesn't desire to get an account just yet, but, he agreed to let me post a picture of him and one of his appendage because hes a compliment whore. He only wanted this done if I posted this in the women's section, even though he fully knows anyone can browse it or post in it :confused:. So, fire away with complements and criticisms I suppose, and tell him he should get an account. Also tell him that he should bow down to my desires and shave his pubic hair.

thats quite some length. Im not gay or anything but was qurious about this site. I was gona post my pic but think that thing wud put me2 shame. But hell il post it anyway in a day or so when i get my cam set up

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jebus that's a big one! tell him to quit bein' an idiot, the world needs mora that and no DOUBT he should do whatever you tell him to do, and of course, visa-versa if he's letting you play with THAT thing!

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MarkT said:
Hi Erica, how large is your boyfriend exactly? He looks about 10 or 11 inches from the picture but I'm just curious. Just comparing notes! :smile:

Yeah, if he's 11", I'm 10".

wow...

He's a great looking guy and that's a fantastic cock he's got there.

And I'm new here but whew you're a sexy woman yourself. Very cute poses and omg what a beautiful pussy and anus . . . honey what I'd love to do to you with my tongue . . .

Now yeah, get that man to trim those pubes, at least. And once he experiences the enhanced sensitivity of smooth balls . . . he'll be smooth forever.