Boyfriend agrees to showing picture

k8kat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I say these women should work on the goldilocks => goldicock principle. Not too big and not too small, but just right...

He looks just right to me! I'm going to see if my boy will let me post some pics of him. I love this site! :biggrin1:

CollegeEndowment

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Your bf is a good-looking guy with a handsome cock, and I wouldn't say shaving is needed, but a trim would be nice. He should shave it for you though, I mean who else does it matter to besides him and you?
SME

P.S. Your gallery pics look incredible.

B_dodokaracho

Just Browsing
Media
Anywho, long story short about a week ago I left a browser window open to this site and my boyfriend hopped on my computer and ended up seeing it. So after asking me what is was all about, and badgering me about my desire to look at a big penis, which is silly because his is big, I told him to get an account and see that its not just some site for people to look at pictures and brag. Anyways, he doesn't desire to get an account just yet, but, he agreed to let me post a picture of him and one of his appendage because hes a compliment whore. He only wanted this done if I posted this in the women's section, even though he fully knows anyone can browse it or post in it :confused:. So, fire away with complements and criticisms I suppose, and tell him he should get an account. Also tell him that he should bow down to my desires and shave his pubic hair.

uff that is a great cock babe!
mmmmmmmmmmm
its very nice!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn Girl, that is a mighty fine cock your boyfriend has! Also he isn't that hairy down there. If it bothers you that much leave him. I like hairy men :biggrin1:

k8kat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure where you got the idea that it bothers me in the slightest. I love it.