Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Live-in boyfriend confronts husband, wife having sex
Woman says both men now kicked out of apartment

By TIM EBERLY
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Friday, August 22, 2008

On this day, three was a crowd.

Until Sunday, 35-year-old Carla Ramson lived in an apartment in southwest Atlanta with two men she identified as her husband and live-in boyfriend, according to an Atlanta police report.

Both men were arrested after they got into a fight at their apartment in the 2900 block of Third Avenue, possibly because one got jealous of the other.

The husband, Tracy Lee, 25, was arrested on charges of aggravated assault and battery, and he was released Tuesday from the Fulton County Jail on $25,000 bond.

The boyfriend, Michael Reed, 21, is facing two felony charges, including aggravated assault. He, too, got out of jail Thursday after posting $35,000 bond.

The incident happened at 11:30 a.m. Sunday.

Ramson told police that she and husband Lee were having sex in her bedroom, while Reed was sitting in the living room, the report said.

Apparently that didn’t sit well with Reed. He got angry and demanded that Ramson and Lee let him in the bedroom, the report said. Reed somehow got into the bedroom and pushed Lee, the woman told police.

Lee returned the favor, pushing Reed onto a table lamp, the report said.

Reed then picked up a glass vase and hit Lee in the face, Lee told police.

Lee retaliated by getting a knife and trying to stab Reed several times, Reed told police.

When police arrived, Reed was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital for injuries, and both were eventually taken to jail.

When reached by phone Thursday afternoon, Ramson said that both men no longer lived there and she wasn’t going to worry about it. But she said she couldn’t talk because she had company over, and she asked a reporter to call her later.

She could not be reached later.

My guess is she was interviewing a new set of 20 year old stud meat, and wasn't able to answer the phone. :biggrin1:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"She could not be reached later." Sounds like her interviews succeeded, lol!

But, eek! Could she not have engineered a threesome, rather than a knife-fight?

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a cunt. That was just wrong.

:wtf1: Why is she a cunt? :confused: Lots of people have open marriages and/or frequent 3-ways, some are here on LPSG. While an open relationship is not something I could or would do, it does seem to work for a great many people. :confused: Sounds to me like the men are at fault for acting like territorial assholes and fighting.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:wtf1: Why is she a cunt? :confused: Lots of people have open marriages and/or frequent 3-ways, some are here on LPSG. While an open relationship is not something I could or would do, it does seem to work for a great many people. :confused: Sounds to me like the men are at fault for acting like territorial assholes and fighting.

This isn't about OPEN RE-lationships. The fact is that she was fucking her husband while the live-in boyfriend was in there.

I think that would be weird. And that started the whole thing. That was cunty. She KNEW EX-actly what she was doing and don't you dare feign "Oh, it was an open relationship" :rolleyes:.

I think that that was some shady shit. Therefore, she was the cunt.

And I guess she got what she wanted anyway.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He was her live-in boyfriend!
He had to know she was still having sex with her husband and if he didn't he is a dumbass. :mad:

This isn't about OPEN RE-lationships. The fact is that she was fucking her husband while the live-in boyfriend was in there.

I think that would be weird. And that started the whole thing. That was cunty. She KNEW EX-actly what she was doing and don't you dare feign "Oh, it was an open relationship" :rolleyes:.

I think that that was some shady shit. Therefore, she was the cunt.

And I guess she got what she wanted anyway.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He was her live-in boyfriend!
He had to know she was still having sex with her husband and if he didn't he is a dumbass. :mad:

She still remains cuntified though. Dumbassed as he was to stay in a home where there was a married couple. :rolleyes:

Live-in boyfriend should've tried to fuck another woman in that household. That should've happened. That is open relationship. I bet that wifey would've pulled her earrings and kick'd the CROCS off for some Georgian Muy Thai. Hehehe. :eek:mfg: :rofl:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why the husband was arrested when the boy friend attacked. They should put this women in stocks in the town square for being such a slut. Make up your damn mind who you want to be with, or get a divorce, and they wanted to restrict marriage to straight people, give me break.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why was the husband arrested when the boy friend attacked.
The husband was arrested for pulling a knife and stabbing the boyfriend.
The husband, Tracy Lee, 25, was arrested on charges of aggravated assault and battery, and he was released Tuesday from the Fulton County Jail on $25,000 bond.
[QUOTE] They should put this women in stocks in the town square for being such a slut. [/QUOTE] Oh please, lucky for many on this site being a slut is not an arrestable offense. :tongue: :rolleyes:

Make up your damn mind who you want to be with, or get a divorce, and they wanted to restrict marriage to straight people, give me break.
Oh please! Get off your high and mighty horse. :12: I'm sure you know just as many gay men as I do that couldn't be faithful to one partner for 24 hours let alone 24 years. :cool::rolleyes::mad:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why the husband was arrested when the boy friend attacked. They should put this women in stocks in the town square for being such a slut. Make up your damn mind who you want to be with, or get a divorce, and they wanted to restrict marriage to straight people, give me break.

She needs to be put in a time-out corner. :rolleyes: And no PEPPERIDGE FARM Milanos for snack either.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A polyamourous relationship works only when the boundaries have been set between ALL parties. This sounds like she decided the boyfriend would move in without any discussion between the three of them, she'd get her cake and eat it too without any repercussions. What an idiot.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a bunch of idiots, 3 people that can find a way to tie up $ 60K to sort this stupidity out ? For that kind of money they certainly could've had a better time with a whore.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What sort of douche conoe would move in with a husband and wife, hoping to be the only one to fuck the wife?

Ten bucks says she was in there screaming something dramatic or controversial to make the boyfriend lose it.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Funny how even on a website as devoted to debauchery as this one, the thought of a sexually assertive woman, who wants more sex than one man can provide, still drives certain men beside themselves. What is it with straight men and their urge to control what women do with their pussies?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Funny how even on a website as devoted to debauchery as this one, the thought of a sexually assertive woman, who wants more sex than one man can provide, still drives certain men beside themselves. What is it with straight men and their urge to control what women do with their pussies?

Hell yeah /\

Obviously the "agreement" between the 3 went wrong. To judge her, calling her a slut and cunt for having this kind of relationship is wrong. I didn't read she stabbed either of them, or punched one of the guys out. The bf couldn't handle her fucking her own husband, though obviously, they had a poly-amorous lifestyle. The BF fucked up, not her.

It's back to women not being able to enjoy sex. Being called a slut if she likes sex.

I have been married for 10 yrs (11 in November), and my marriage is open. My husband and I are partners, we love each other and our rings signify that. My ring does not signify I am owned, and neither does his. Monogamy was not in our vows.

I am not condoning a person cheating on their spouse. Cheating means someone is betraying the other one. In this situation, the lady was not cheating on either of them was she?? If she was, I could understand the anger.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, the woman was not a "cunt" or a "whore", any more than the men were pimps, jerks or criminals.

The only way that open relationships work is when there are RULES; rules which are laid out and agreed upon ahead of time.

Obviously, this was not the case with this triad in Atlanta.

Obviously, they didn't have rules, or someone didn't agree to the rules.

Yikes.

But don't blame the woman.

Blame all three.

Jeez.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, the woman was not a "cunt" or a "whore", any more than the men were pimps, jerks or criminals.

The only way that open relationships work is when there are RULES; rules which are laid out and agreed upon ahead of time.

Obviously, this was not the case with this triad in Atlanta.

Obviously, they didn't have rules, or someone didn't agree to the rules.

Yikes.

But don't blame the woman.

Blame all three.

Jeez.