Boyfriend Attacks Husband & Wife Having Sex

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought the trio tripped me out, but what really got my attention was the fact that it sounded like she was moving on to the next man immediately. I am not going to call her any names, but I think the behavior of all involved gives me some pause. I also dont think this site is necessarily devoted to debauchery, I think it just happens to be open to a wide range of ideas and lifestyles.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe "debauchery" wasn't the right word. But I do find it surprising that, on this of all sites, there are still plenty of people living by these restrictive, judgmental rules about female sexuality. Personally, Carla Ramson is my new hero. Her boyfriend freaked out, is all, and I wish her the best of luck in finding a new and better one.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Why the husband was arrested when the boy friend attacked. They should put this women in stocks in the town square for being such a slut. Make up your damn mind who you want to be with, or get a divorce, and they wanted to restrict marriage to straight people, give me break.

You judgemental little cunt - I'm not surprised, mind you - but still, fuck's sake! I am surprised at Invisi? Why the hell is she the 'cunt'?

What sort of douche conoe would move in with a husband and wife, hoping to be the only one to fuck the wife?

Ten bucks says she was in there screaming something dramatic or controversial to make the boyfriend lose it.

I agree with the 1st bit - dunno about the second...

Funny how even on a website as devoted to debauchery as this one, the thought of a sexually assertive woman, who wants more sex than one man can provide, still drives certain men beside themselves. What is it with straight men and their urge to control what women do with their pussies?

So fucking glad I read on to page 2 - thanks PA, for not having your head stuffed right up your ass.

I'm generally with merc, Jen, NJ and N_P - These relationships happen and they need a strong agreement on what is OK and what is not. We don't know what their arrangement was or how (and indeed if) it was broken. Maybe they had a day on / day off arrangement and the husband jumped the queue.

And so what she moved on quickly (or appears to have - maybe that was bravado, the journalist implies she was off fucking someone else the night after but the 'evidence' for that is scant at best).

None of that warrants the extreme negative reaction from some of the men on this site.

Maybe "debauchery" wasn't the right word. But I do find it surprising that, on this of all sites, there are still plenty of people living by these restrictive, judgmental rules about female sexuality.

Yeah - me too. Let's see what double standard is, though. How do people think they'd react if we did a reversal of the sexes in the story. If it was a husband (aged 35) with a wife and a live in girfriend (in their 20s) fighting over him fucking the wife how would you react? Would the husband be a total cunt? A lucky cunt? Would the women be dumb bitches? Would they be the victims, taken advantage of?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You judgemental little cunt - I'm not surprised, mind you - but still, fuck's sake! I am surprised at Invisi? Why the hell is she the 'cunt'?

So fucking glad I read on to page 2 - thanks PA, for not having your head stuffed right up your ass.

I'm generally with merc, Jen, NJ and N_P - These relationships happen and they need a strong agreement on what is OK and what is not. We don't know what their arrangement was or how (and indeed if) it was broken. Maybe they had a day on / day off arrangement and the husband jumped the queue.

And so what she moved on quickly (or appears to have - maybe that was bravado, the journalist implies she was off fucking someone else the night after but the 'evidence' for that is scant at best).

None of that warrants the extreme negative reaction from some of the men on this site.

Yeah - me too. Let's see what double standard is, though. How do people think they'd react if we did a reversal of the sexes in the story. If it was a husband (aged 35) with a wife and a live in girfriend (in their 20s) fighting over him fucking the wife how would you react? Would the husband be a total cunt? A lucky cunt? Would the women be dumb bitches? Would they be the victims, taken advantage of?

You know perfectly well if the situation were reversed men would be lining up to slap him on the back and buy him a pint. GQ would interview him for a cover story. :cool:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
No, the woman was not a "cunt" or a "whore", any more than the men were pimps, jerks or criminals.

The only way that open relationships work is when there are RULES; rules which are laid out and agreed upon ahead of time.

Obviously, this was not the case with this triad in Atlanta.

Obviously, they didn't have rules, or someone didn't agree to the rules.

Yikes.

But don't blame the woman.

Blame all three.

I'm in agreement with this woman. And it is a newspaper story, so there are details missing. We're only being given the fallout.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What sort of douche conoe would move in with a husband and wife, hoping to be the only one to fuck the wife?

Ten bucks says she was in there screaming something dramatic or controversial to make the boyfriend lose it.

This is the reason I called the woman a cunt. Thought that someone would see where I was coming from.

I believe she knew what she was doing by doing that. She liked the idea of two horned up guys fighting over her. Now that she got them out of her apartment, she can get two more Georgian dupes to fuck her and fight over her. I hope that she gets one that is smart enough to connect at least one upside her head.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, the woman was not a "cunt" or a "whore", any more than the men were pimps, jerks or criminals.

Yes, she was a cunt. She wasn't a whore. She wasn't a slut. She wasn't a bitch. She was a cunt. :smile:

The only way that open relationships work is when there are RULES; rules which are laid out and agreed upon ahead of time.

Obviously, this was not the case with this triad in Atlanta.

:)eek: No? Really? Hehehe.)

Obviously, they didn't have rules, or someone didn't agree to the rules.

(The live-in boyfriend aka 'dumbass' :eek: should've went out and got some free range horny pussy and kept them 'on call' in case of inconsiderate circumstances like that. And then came back. That is open relationship. No one would've felt left out.)
Yikes.

But don't blame the woman.

No, I fucking blame that woman. That cunt. :cool:

Blame all three.

No, I blame the cunt. :smile:

Jeez.

Not, jeez.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ooooh, does this mean the hottie is now SINGLE?

No wonder she "had company over"- awwooooo!

With the terrible drout in Ga, maybe they were just be eco-friendly and conserving water and resources...yep- thats it I bet...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought the trio tripped me out, but what really got my attention was the fact that it sounded like she was moving on to the next man immediately. I am not going to call her any names, but I think the behavior of all involved gives me some pause. I also dont think this site is necessarily devoted to debauchery, I think it just happens to be open to a wide range of ideas and lifestyles.

You know you wanna call her a cunt. Write a screenplay and have Jodie Foster act in the movie so she can call her a cunt. Come on. You are dying to. :wink: And you want to call those men dumbasses as well.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Funny how even on a website as devoted to debauchery as this one, the thought of a sexually assertive woman, who wants more sex than one man can provide, still drives certain men beside themselves. What is it with straight men and their urge to control what women do with their pussies?

This isn't about controlling pussy. This is about respect. I wouldn't want to be near earshot of someone fucking someone I was involved with. Some Southern women boil pots of grits and starch the inside men's undies for these offenses. Some men have walked twelve assholes worth of whupass into offending parties on the Jerry Springer show for disrespect like that.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

She is a cunt for the lack of consideration and respect by fucking her hubby in close proximity to live-in boyfriend. She knew that that would get the live-in-boyfriend riled up.
I agree with RAMIT. v v v v v v

On the issue of double standard point illustrated by Manly Banisters. The hubby would be a slimey cunted asshole or cunt. And the wifey would be the bitch. The live-in girlfriend would be the dumbass.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't about controlling pussy. This is about respect. I wouldn't want to be near earshot of someone fucking someone I was involved with. Some Southern women boil pots of grits and starch the inside men's undies for these offenses. Some men have walked twelve assholes worth of whupass into offending parties on the Jerry Springer show for disrespect like that.

LOL! I definitely know some people for whom the mantra for the day would be , "GRITS, DUMMY!"
:biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im never amazed at the situations that people get themselves into. I am amazed at the reactions when the shit hits the fan. What did they expect to happen?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

But this isn't about you and what you would put up with or expect from your partners. There was obvioulsy a 3 way thing going on - one guy is described as her live-in boyfriend the other she appears to be legally married to. This does not fit into the situation where monogamy should be expected and we have (I repeat) NO IDEA AT ALL what their agreement / arrangement was!

She is a cunt for the lack of consideration and respect by fucking her hubby in close proximity to live-in boyfriend. She knew that that would get the live-in-boyfriend riled up.

You don't know that - how can you know that?

On the issue of double standard point illustrated by Manly Banisters. The hubby would be a slimey cunted asshole or cunt. And the wifey would be the bitch. The live-in girlfriend would be the dumbass.

I think a lot of people would think like you - I understand NJ's comment and I think a good few guys may well think '2 women, good on him' but I don't think he would automatically be seen as a good thing - not by the majority of men. I think he is more likely to be generally perceived as a scumbag but I don't believe he'd get the same outrage this woman seems to have aroused - and I think there would be less sympathy for the women dumb enough to have physical conflict over him than there appears to be for these two men in this case.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im never amazed at the situations that people get themselves into. I am amazed at the reactions when the shit hits the fan. What did they expect to happen?

agreed...
the longer I live, the more PURE INSANITY I witness...
and the less I'm surprised by it...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But this isn't about you and what you would put up with or expect from your partners. There was obvioulsy a 3 way thing going on - one guy is described as her live-in boyfriend the other she appears to be legally married to. This does not fit into the situation where monogamy should be expected and we have (I repeat) NO IDEA AT ALL what their agreement / arrangement was!

MB--

Well, maybe that is a point you are misunderstanding. If I read the article, I got that the woman was cunty in her behavior to inspire her live-in boyfriend to whup her hubby's ass.

I don't believe it was an argument over eating the last box of Kashi. Or over putting his Celine Dion and Michael McDonald--Duet in Las Vegas DVD in the overnight video return chute at the adult bookstore.

There was a lack of disrespect and consideration. And you know that.

I think a lot of people would think like you - I understand NJ's comment and I think a good few guys may well think '2 women, good on him' but I don't think he would automatically be seen as a good thing - not by the majority of men.

I think he is more likely to be generally perceived as a scumbag but I don't believe he'd get the same outrage this woman seems to have aroused - and I think there would be less sympathy for the women dumb enough to have physical conflict over him than there appears to be for these two men in this case.

You haven't watched many Jerry Springer episodes. Have you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb0kVzSPCzo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vq2r7hPUNo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrlmmvPqwi0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=886sAIv8L1Y