Boyfriend Attacks Husband & Wife Having Sex

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, maybe that is a point you are misunderstanding. If I read the article, I got that the woman was cunty in her behavior to inspire her live-in boyfriend to whup her hubby's ass.

I don't believe it was an argument over eating the last box of Kashi. Or over putting his Celine Dion and Michael McDonald--Duet in Las Vegas DVD in the overnight video return chute at the adult bookstore.

There was a lack of disrespect and consideration. And you know that.

In fairness what did the boyfriend expect? You might want to call the woman derogatory names and put the blame solely at her feet but presumably he felt it would be okay to screw this woman with her husband in the house so why wouldn't he think that a similar arrangement would apply to the husband? I note that you keep blaming the woman. How about blaming the boyfriend AND the husband for disrespecting themselves by allowing the woman to put them in this situation in the first place? And for all you know, this may have been a cuckold arrangement that went wrong. Bearing in mind the fact that she was screwing the husband with the boyfriend in the house, I suspect this would not be the first time that this had happened. People do it all the time. I don't see why the woman should be called a cunt when chances are this is an arrangement that worked for a while and only got out of hand when the boyfriend decided he wanted to change the rules. Ultimately, the boyfriend was in the wrong given that he was in the husband's house.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In fairness what did the boyfriend expect? You might want to call the woman derogatory names and put the blame solely at her feet but presumably he felt it would be okay to screw this woman with her husband in the house so why wouldn't he think that a similar arrangement would apply to the husband? I note that you keep blaming the woman.

I think the boyfriend expected RESPECT. And whatever relationship--OPEN, CLOSED, STRANGE, ESTRANGED. You gotta know that you gotta respect each other. And yeah, the hubby and the wife were legally married. They can fuck each other. She had the power. She knew what she was doing when she did that. She didn't have to fuck the hubby while the boyfriend was there. She could've broke it off with the live-in boyfriend or maybe this was her cunty way of doing so with both.

How about blaming the boyfriend AND the husband for disrespecting themselves by allowing the woman to put them in this situation in the first place?

I blame them (hubby and live-in-boyfriend) for being such dumbasses for allowing a cunt to weave that fuckt up situation.

And for all you know, this may have been a cuckold arrangement that went wrong. Bearing in mind the fact that she was screwing the husband with the boyfriend in the house, I suspect this would not be the first time that this had happened. People do it all the time. :rolleyes:

(Oh, really?! Married couples do that all the time with their mistresses and live-in-boyfriend/fuck buddies? Whoa, I am really relieved to know that.:smile::rolleyes:)

I don't see why the woman should be called a cunt

Well, I couldn't call her a slut because a woman should have sex. There is nothing wrong with women having sex. I couldn't call her a bitch. Because in the article it didn't indicate that she was so...the only word left and it fit how I felt about the situation...I felt she was cuntified. Hence, I called her a cunt. But I also think the husband is cuntifiable too.

when chances are this is an arrangement that worked for a while and only got out of hand when the boyfriend decided he wanted to change the rules. Ultimately, the boyfriend was in the wrong given that he was in the husband's house.

Wrong. It is the wifey's apartment. Remember? Now, that the cuntifiable hubby and the live-in dumbass is out of the picture. The wifey is probably working her magic cunt to get two more horny dumbasses to pay rent there. She'll probably divorce the husband and take half of his shit which would make him feel even MORE dumbassable yet still cunty. But when the live-in boyfriend finds out about the divorce...THAT would be a karmic resolution. Maybe the husband may find true romance with the live-in boyfriend in prison. I don't know if that is karmic resolution. It sounds hot to me.:smile: But I will consider it a karmic resolution anyway.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In fairness what did the boyfriend expect? You might want to call the woman derogatory names and put the blame solely at her feet but presumably he felt it would be okay to screw this woman with her husband in the house so why wouldn't he think that a similar arrangement would apply to the husband? I note that you keep blaming the woman.

I think the boyfriend expected RESPECT. And whatever relationship--OPEN, CLOSED, STRANGE, ESTRANGED. You gotta know that you gotta respect each other. And yeah, the hubby and the wife were legally married. They can fuck each other. She had the power. She knew what she was doing when she did that. She didn't have to fuck the hubby while the boyfriend was there. She could've broke it off with the live-in boyfriend or maybe this was her cunty way of doing so with both.

Yes, like he respected the husband by screwing his wife in THEIR home. I don't understand how you can be so judgemental of the woman. If the boyfriend didn't like her fucking her husband, if he felt he was being disrespected, the fool should have left! That would have been the smart thing to do. Instead, he attacked the husband who had every right to be fucking his wife!

How about blaming the boyfriend AND the husband for disrespecting themselves by allowing the woman to put them in this situation in the first place?

I blame them (hubby and live-in-boyfriend) for being such dumbasses for allowing a cunt to weave that fuckt up situation.

Yes, except you are only calling the wife a cunt - I find your language throughout this thread incredibly offensive, btw.

And for all you know, this may have been a cuckold arrangement that went wrong. Bearing in mind the fact that she was screwing the husband with the boyfriend in the house, I suspect this would not be the first time that this had happened. People do it all the time. :rolleyes:

(Oh, really?! Married couples do that all the time with their mistresses and live-in-boyfriend/fuck buddies? Whoa, I am really relieved to know that.:smile::rolleyes:)

Now you are just being obtuse. I was talking about this in the context of cuckold arrangements that may or may not have been in play in this situation. I was not suggesting that all married couples cuckold each other and you know it.

Well, I couldn't call her a slut because a woman should have sex. There is nothing wrong with women having sex. I couldn't call her a bitch. Because in the article it didn't indicate that she was so...the only word left and it fit how I felt about the situation...I felt she was cuntified. Hence, I called her a cunt. But I also think the husband is cuntifiable too.

That word is incredibly offensive. How about referring to her as "the wife" and putting a name to her actions instead?

when chances are this is an arrangement that worked for a while and only got out of hand when the boyfriend decided he wanted to change the rules. Ultimately, the boyfriend was in the wrong given that he was in the husband's house.

Wrong. It is the wifey's apartment. Remember? Now, that the cuntifiable hubby and the live-in dumbass is out of the picture. The wifey is probably working her magic cunt to get two more horny dumbasses to pay rent there. She'll probably divorce the husband and take half of his shit which would make him feel even MORE dumbassable yet still cunty. But when the live-in boyfriend finds out about the divorce...THAT would be a karmic resolution. Maybe the husband may find true romance with the live-in boyfriend in prison. I don't know if that is karmic resolution. It sounds hot to me.:smile: But I will consider it a karmic resolution anyway.

If it were just the wife's apartment, that would suggest she was unmarried. Since the article says she was married to one of the men, one must assume that the apartment was his too and he, therefore, had more right to be there than the boyfriend. As to the wife working her 'magic cunt' again, that is her business and is certainly not something to label her over again.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Just on the apartment ownership thing - she was 35, the 2 men were in their 20s - I think, even if it hadn't been said the article, that it is most likely she owned the apartment... and probably did before the 20-something husband came on the scene - making it hers regardless of her marital status.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Amazing there are actually people defending this behavior. I think its funny how the female members of the site take such offence to the male attitude. Somethings never change.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is why I'm always honest with my boy-toys about their status. None of us know what parameters were set so all the name-calling is just ignorant male supremecy. You'd high-five your friend if he had two girls living with him. If she didn't establish the rules beforehand, then she's wrong only for not doing so. If she did, the guys are wrong for expecting exclusivity from a woman who has two live-in lovers.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Amazing there are actually people defending this behavior. I think its funny how the female members of the site take such offence to the male attitude. Somethings never change.

My first reaction when I read this was "what is she doing with two children?" and "couldn't she find a man her own age?". I personally would not be sleeping with men in their early 20s and if I were stupid enough to go down that road (which I am not) I most definitely would not be doing TWO of them at the same time - literally. I am not defending this woman. All I am pointing out is there were two other people there so surely they are equally stupid? I also happen to find the language offensive. Cunt is a dreadful word, particularly when applied to a woman. Slag off her actions but please do not call any woman a "cunt".

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yes, like he respected the husband by screwing his wife in THEIR home. I don't understand how you can be so judgemental of the woman. If the boyfriend didn't like her fucking her husband, if he felt he was being disrespected, the fool should have left! That would have been the smart thing to do. Instead, he attacked the husband who had every right to be fucking his wife!

Then again, that didn't excuse the cuntifiable actions of leaving a live-in (dumbass) boyfriend alone in the other room to listen to them have sex. That is fucking cunty. What was the live-in (dumbass) boyfriend gonna do? Hump the couch? Give the torchiere lamps cunninlingus? Assrape the bean bag chair?

She had the pussy. And both hubby and wife didn't share...and he was left out. How cunty. Totally cunty. They treated the live-in like a neutered pet that has to listen to the owners have sex. That's cunty.

Yes, except you are only calling the wife a cunt - I find your language throughout this thread incredibly offensive, btw.

Now you are just being obtuse. I was talking about this in the context of cuckold arrangements that may or may not have been in play in this situation. I was not suggesting that all married couples cuckold each other and you know it.

But you really don't know if this sort of thing doesn't happen in ALL marriages, do you?:eek:

That word is incredibly offensive. How about referring to her as "the wife" and putting a name to her actions instead?

I did refer to her as the wife. Okay, I said wifey. And the wife and her hubby's actions were cuntifiable. So there you have it...A cunted married couple and the live-in dumbass.

If it were just the wife's apartment, that would suggest she was unmarried. Since the article says she was married to one of the men, one must assume that the apartment was his too and he, therefore, had more right to be there than the boyfriend. As to the wife working her 'magic cunt' again, that is her business and is certainly not something to label her over again.

Oh, I guess it isn't really a magic cunt if one doesn't believe it to be so.:rolleyes:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm convinced drugs are involved (drugs being abroad term covering everything from legal prescriptions and alcohol to exotic chemical mixtures and concoctions). I'm convinced the boyfriend was high, or skipped his meds.

We don't know what the boundaries of the relationship were, and I think calling her a cunt, a slut, and whatever else is out of line. Very.

Unless boyfriend moved in the day before, I doubt very much it was the first time he'd been present when she was getting on with her husband. But it may have been the first time they wanted to be alone in the bedroom to do so since boyfriend moved in.

Who cares? She had two young studs at her beck and call. Good for her. They can't handle a situation in which no one forced them to participate. Shame on them. They aren't children, young though they are. They're grown.

D

deleted15807

This is why three-ways never work long term. Jealousy will always happen. Who can be totally selfless 24 hours a day 7 days a week?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
invisibleman, I can't read your posts. They make me seasick, and I can't tell what you're saying and what you're quoting.

That's probably for the best.

This may be one of the most sanctimonious, judgmental threads that I've read. I want to comment, but I really don't know where to start.

I'll just knit another monitor cozy.

AMEN. If these were friends to the people posting they'd be singing an entirely different song. "Well, her dad never gave her attention...." "Well, it was only two guys it not like she was fucking a basketball team"...."The guy was living there, he knew about her husband and vice versa".

Some people have orgasms every chance they get to sound morally superior. Chances are they've got something in their past (or present) they feel guilty about so they need to reaffirm their status as the Gods of Morality.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
This may be one of the most sanctimonious, judgmental threads that I've read. I want to comment, but I really don't know where to start.

I'll just knit another monitor cozy.

How DARE you judge us like that!! :eek::eek::eek:

:rolleyes::biggrin1:

Knit me a cosy while you're at it, would you? I personally can't knit while I'm at it - but I'm sure you can...

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
invisibleman, I can't read your posts. They make me seasick, and I can't tell what you're saying and what you're quoting.

Not sure if it will help but:

• The text in black was my original post.
  • Since Invisibleman replied within my response, he bolded and enlarged part of my response and responded in lightish brown.
  • Since I couldn't be bothered to quote everything, I responded to the light brown in blue text
  • Invisibleman bolded the blue statements that he was responding to and bolded his brown reply
What you are seeing is 4 separate exchanges interwoven but you can pick them apart by color. I hope that helps...though probably not!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She is a classic femme fatale and the dudes were hapless fools. This is a textbook case of two men clearly thinking with their "smaller" head. The husband was clearly in the right to get the knife out! The boyfriend must be a pretty good fighter to survive that bout! lol!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm convinced drugs are involved (drugs being abroad term covering everything from legal prescriptions and alcohol to exotic chemical mixtures and concoctions). I'm convinced the boyfriend was high, or skipped his meds.

We don't know what the boundaries of the relationship were, and I think calling her a cunt, a slut, and whatever else is out of line. Very.

Unless boyfriend moved in the day before, I doubt very much it was the first time he'd been present when she was getting on with her husband. But it may have been the first time they wanted to be alone in the bedroom to do so since boyfriend moved in.

Who cares? She had two young studs at her beck and call. Good for her. They can't handle a situation in which no one forced them to participate. Shame on them. They aren't children, young though they are. They're grown.

You're right. The married couple was cunted and dumbassed on drugs to even consider open marriage with a single guy. But they are grown. And it is America, they can get cuntifiably high to the point of dumbassedness in their (No, my mistake. I meant HER) humble cunted abode. They aren't hurting anyone. But it is cunty, the whole situation.