Boyfriend Attacks Husband & Wife Having Sex

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^Girl you know how men are. A guy who lies and sleeps around is an enviable pimp, women who do the same, even if both parties are aware, is all kinda bitches and C words.

No, I actually think that if the tables were turned...and the husband had two young women and he did the same thing. And caused his live-in girlfriend to break out her boxcutter and blowtorch. I would call the husband a cunt as well. It isn't respectable and it is unfair.

Cuntifiable behavior is cuntifiably cunted. Cunted is downright shady and disrespectable.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My first reaction when I read this was "what is she doing with two children?" and "couldn't she find a man her own age?". I personally would not be sleeping with men in their early 20s and if I were stupid enough to go down that road (which I am not) I most definitely would not be doing TWO of them at the same time - literally. I am not defending this woman. All I am pointing out is there were two other people there so surely they are equally stupid? I also happen to find the language offensive. Cunt is a dreadful word, particularly when applied to a woman. Slag off her actions but please do not call any woman a "cunt".

The rules are gay men can use the word "cunt"...and its variants as necessary. To express disdain for cuntifiable offenses. (It is in the gay bible. :rolleyes:)To call out a shady individual. Ex: "Jack, you slept with James. You cunt! How could you do that to me?!"
To describe really bad situation. Ex: Last night, I told Jack that I knew about his affair with James. That was a cuntifiable situation. I hate both of those cunts!!!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure if it will help but:

• The text in black was my original post.
  • Since Invisibleman replied within my response, he bolded and enlarged part of my response and responded in lightish brown.
  • Since I couldn't be bothered to quote everything, I responded to the light brown in blue text
  • Invisibleman bolded the blue statements that he was responding to and bolded his brown reply
What you are seeing is 4 separate exchanges interwoven but you can pick them apart by color. I hope that helps...though probably not!

Yeah, sometimes I highlight people's responses. To let the poster know that I read what they wrote and I comment on what I read. And I type it in my usual Franklin Gothic Medium font in burgundy.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well regardless of who is what here, I have a good feeling at least 2 of 3 of them are going to find out the state of Georgia has some very antiquated laws still on it's books. And where antiquated laws won't be the tool, simple assault and battery will be the weapon of choice. They'll each get some jail time, parole and community service. Fines and court costs will be assessed. The legal system will work this for every penny it's worth. As for the bimbo, she'll move on to the next victims in her life. She wreak havoc and wreck what pathetic lives that trailer trash that she finds has. Unfortunately for these people Jerry Springer doesn't do shows any more. The three of them deserve each other/one another. I have a feeling too, if the current husband doesn't get out of this, he'll more than likely be involved in future incidents, habitually linked to the debauchery. Too stupid to get out, set back enough from this ordeal that he won't be able to get the quick divorce, not that she'd give him that out either. He'll pay in terms of misery that only the two of them can create when they both really apply themselves.