Twitter Handle: Tom & James (@bf_cuties) | Twitter

Instagram Handle: Tom/James (@boyfriend_cuties) • Instagram photos and videos

Cost to Join: $10.00

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars.

Value: Decent price good content.

Frequency: Pretty frequently.

Responsiveness: Good

Written Review:

Couple of cute lads with plenty of content. Videos range from 13 seconds to 30+ minutes, containing breeding and sucking.

Reactions: Plzgiveit

Plzgiveit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Disappointed that they disappeared. Anyone know what happened to them? Are they still together?
It looks like they’re still together as they still post on tik tok and they still lurk and tweet on Twitter I think but I’m not sure why they decided to stop doing onlyfans/make sexual content.

I’m assuming something made them want to be more monogamous or compromised their day jobs?

Plzgiveit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I got a reply that basically related to what I thought. They got jobs that they didn’t want seeing their pages. Hopefully they’ll open it back up soon, or if someone has some of their content please message me.

Plzgiveit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ugh I wish they would reopen their OF or JFF. I missed it but they're both so attractive and they post teases occasionally on Twitter.
tbh the one I really want to see content from (brown haired, ice blue eyes) doesn't seem to be the one in control of the account or really even the one interested in making content.

Reactions: Gegge and saskboy33

crzin4luv

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tbh the one I really want to see content from (brown haired, ice blue eyes) doesn't seem to be the one in control of the account or really even the one interested in making content.
Yeah his bf seems to be the one controlling everything and he seems slightly insecure everyone likes mr blue eyes more. Maybe im reaching but it ALWAYS came off that way in lives

Reactions: Gegge

desensitizinglube

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah his bf seems to be the one controlling everything and he seems slightly insecure everyone likes mr blue eyes more. Maybe im reaching but it ALWAYS came off that way in lives
Definitely not - I'm very proud of him. Sometimes I do like to tease if someone says something like "the hot one" lol

to be clear, he has full access and control but works longer hours and doesn't have the energy. he's also a bit more timid in putting things out there.

Last edited:

HungFunLondon

Admired Member
Media
Definitely not - I'm very proud of him. Sometimes I do like to tease if someone says something like "the hot one" lol

to be clear, he has full access and control but works longer hours and doesn't have the energy. he's also a bit more timid in putting things out there.

When are Tom & James, the hottest muscle bears doing new videos again?