Boyfriend doesn't like getting sucked

Salman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys...
My boyfriend 10 years younger than me, does not let me suck his dick. He loves it when i rim him, lick his balls, lick his ass cheeks, his place between ass and balls even loves it when i spank him. Why is so. Anyone else have experienced this. Is this because he is bottom in his mind or anything else. I really really really LOVE HIM. Want him to enjoy every bit of sex with me. Help me pleaseeeeeeeeee......

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I'm reading two things here. So, help me out.

Are you concerned that he doesn't like blow jobs?
OR
Do you really want the feel of a cock in your mouth and he's not willing to provide you that?

If you are concerned that he doesn't like blow jobs, there are a couple of potential reasons.
  • It could be that he's overly sensitive and feels like he'll cum too quickly.
  • Or, it could be that he associates sucking his cock and being responsible for the pleasure.
  • Or, it could be that he really doesn't like the way it feels, just like I hate when someone plays with my nipples because it is not an erogenous zone for me.
  • Or, it could be that he has some bad memories and when he gets sucked off it triggers a negative response.
  • Or, it could be almost anything.
What's more important is that you and he enjoy each other and your relationship works.

If it is your desire to feel a cock in your mouth, then you've got a new set of issues... If he's not providing something that you desire either you are going to have to let go of that desire, or, he is going to have to learn that he is giving his cock for your enjoyment, not his.

Just remember that not everyone is wired the same way.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We all like different thing and if he does not enjoy it why question it just like enjoys guys more then the ladies, and I am mostly as bottom with the Studs and do NOT enjoy being spank, so as I stated We all like and dislike different things!!

phillo12345

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys...
My boyfriend 10 years younger than me, does not let me suck his dick. He loves it when i rim him, lick his balls, lick his ass cheeks, his place between ass and balls even loves it when i spank him. Why is so. Anyone else have experienced this. Is this because he is bottom in his mind or anything else. I really really really LOVE HIM. Want him to enjoy every bit of sex with me. Help me pleaseeeeeeeeee......

You'll need to open up your relationship if you're both to be satisfied; IMO you're a bit more mainstream than your SO because most men at least like if not love to have their dick sucked and for all the gay men I've ever known a very important part of interacting sexually with another guy is sucking dick. It's the equivalent of asking a straight guy to not mind that his significant other doesn't like to be fucked even though there's nothing wrong with her vagina.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salman

Salman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think I'm reading two things here. So, help me out.

Are you concerned that he doesn't like blow jobs?
OR
Do you really want the feel of a cock in your mouth and he's not willing to provide you that?

If you are concerned that he doesn't like blow jobs, there are a couple of potential reasons.
  • It could be that he's overly sensitive and feels like he'll cum too quickly.
  • Or, it could be that he associates sucking his cock and being responsible for the pleasure.
  • Or, it could be that he really doesn't like the way it feels, just like I hate when someone plays with my nipples because it is not an erogenous zone for me.
  • Or, it could be that he has some bad memories and when he gets sucked off it triggers a negative response.
  • Or, it could be almost anything.
What's more important is that you and he enjoy each other and your relationship works.

If it is your desire to feel a cock in your mouth, then you've got a new set of issues... If he's not providing something that you desire either you are going to have to let go of that desire, or, he is going to have to learn that he is giving his cock for your enjoyment, not his.

Just remember that not everyone is wired the same way.
What i know so far is that he is bottom and he wants to be pleasureable for me always
The point is that if i need a dick in my mouth, i dont really have an urge so far its his. Never ever anyother dick. Never even can imagine... LOVE HIM SO SOOO MUCH....

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What i know so far is that he is bottom and he wants to be pleasureable for me always
The point is that if i need a dick in my mouth, i dont really have an urge so far its his. Never ever anyother dick. Never even can imagine... LOVE HIM SO SOOO MUCH....

Then there you have it.

If it isn't part of your sexual need, then I you are probably overthinking it.

Accept that he doesn't enjoy it. You can ask if you want, but just continue to give him what he enjoys.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and for all the gay men I've ever known a very important part of interacting sexually with another guy is sucking dick

I've very rarely enjoyed a blow job. I've had many, but 80% of them were teeth, scraping, and pain. 19% of them were so loose and sloppy that it was not enjoyable.

Salman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Then there you have it.

If it isn't part of your sexual need, then I you are probably overthinking it.

Accept that he doesn't enjoy it. You can ask if you want, but just continue to give him what he enjoys.
Gonna talk to him if he wants it or not. And deffo will do anything for him thanks @KennF

phillo12345

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys...

You'll need to open up your relationship if you're both to be satisfied. IMO you're a bit more normal than your SO is because most guys like to have their dick sucked.

It's the equivalent of asking a straight guy to never f*** his significant other. Barring any kind of medical situwhy would this be a problem?
I've very rarely enjoyed a blow job. I've had many, but 80% of them were teeth, scraping, and pain. 19% of them were so loose and sloppy that it was not enjoyable.

I used to say I disliked blowjobs but I was getting bad blowjobs; any guy with a functioning dick will respond favorably to a good blowjob.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've come across this with quite a few "power" bottoms that I fucked. Similar to your bf they like being rimmed and fucked for even hours but don't want the top to suck them or even touch their dicks. In my case they were all submissive bottoms that related sucking dick as a thing bottoms only do. So it was a turn off for them when their top sucked their dick because in their mind it made him less dominant and masculine and they got off on a "manly" man fucking them. Guys like this tend to be very anal oriented and derive most to all of their pleasure from their ass. So will even go as far as to train themselves to only cum from being fucked. They are enjoying the sex but you have to think of it more like how a man and a women has sex then your conventional homosexual encounter. But like it has been said above it's best to talk to him and find out "his" reason.

Hopes it all works out man ;-)

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is he afraid or embarrassed that he will come to fast. When I was younger, I could barely let my partner suck me as I came to fast. I used to get him to lick around it and touch my ass and lick the space between the ass and the balls. I now last much longer and we both greatly enjoy 69....though as more of a bottom, there are times when I only want to please him.

Salman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've come across this with quite a few "power" bottoms that I fucked. Similar to your bf they like being rimmed and fucked for even hours but don't want the top to suck them or even touch their dicks. In my case they were all submissive bottoms that related sucking dick as a thing bottoms only do. So it was a turn off for them when their top sucked their dick because in their mind it made him less dominant and masculine and they got off on a "manly" man fucking them. Guys like this tend to be very anal oriented and derive most to all of their pleasure from their ass. So will even go as far as to train themselves to only cum from being fucked. They are enjoying the sex but you have to think of it more like how a man and a women has sex then your conventional homosexual encounter. But like it has been said above it's best to talk to him and find out "his" reason.

Hopes it all works out man ;-)
Ohhh wow. Thnaks. Thats the best reply. Really according to my mind. This is what i always has in my mind but may be i could not realise it...

Reactions: find83