Boyfriend is big, can't handle it. Tips?

sillymother

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My boyfriend is quite large. He's I think like 7.5 inches length which is fine, but he's extremely thick. Honestly, I don't like it. It fucking hurts and I'm not one of those guys who enjoys being fucked by a ginormous dick.

He's been able to get it in all the way, but he can't thrust because it's too painful for me. Does anyone have any tips or tricks or perhaps a way that over time I can get more and more used to his size? :confused:

bottom4hung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
not sure if so called poppers are legal in the USA..but you can try them...and it will allow you to relax...and take more in...
and the more you practise..the better...
one step at a time, as if you try too hard...it's gonna hurt...and you will need even more time to 'recover' and your ass will become tighter in no time...
lots of lube... take your time..and your ass will take loads :)

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
send him my way.... we will swap.... (JK, honey) time will take care of it... really it will... trust me... when I first married, I couldn't take anything in the ass.... then my hubby (who is 5x4) and I began working and playing and I was able to take him... Since I have been on this "big adventure" I have had as much as 8x6 in my ass.... Never thought it would ever happen and now... I want anal all the time...

addicted... I guess... but trust me when I say you can do it... Relax and use lots and lots of lube.... (If you have the mind set that you don't like it.... it might cause a mental block.. you need to get over that, it is fun)

Last edited: