Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
this post isnt a complaint just a query

my boyfriend reckons he only grew down there at 23-24

hes a shower so is huge when soft too and since we started dating two months ago hes grown some more

he isnt doing pe as far as i know (he has no need to) so im wondering if this late development has happened to any of you

thanks

Im still noticing growth, at 24. Boyfriend gets a bit worried too :). I wasnt a 'late bloomer' or anything like that, it just seems to be slowly growing.

Reactions: quickquezzed

D_ Jack_Soffalotte

Account Disabled
Media
I've heard of people growing until about 30 before, although that's not something I have any experience with. I'm 24 and I'm reasonably certain it's stopped, although I wouldn't object if it continued to get even bigger lol.

S

SirConcis

My personal opinion is that erect size stops growing, but flaccid size continues to grow until mid to late 20s.

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I seamed to of stopped growing at about 18, but I did have a growth spurt in penis size only during my late 20's when my chest hair came in. About a two year period at around the age of 27 is when it became really noticeable growth. I'd say a little more than an inch, both length and girth.

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too have experienced this... was very small, penis wise, up until about 16 years old, even thou I entered puberty at 9...

Also, I happen to know that what a lot of people don't know is that puberty does 'end' but that there is like a recoil on it from all the chemicals that have been released... So even thou puberty ends on average at about 19, the recoil can take up to 5-7 years to have finished with you...

The only thing I will say, is that continual penial growth CAN be a symptom of certain genetic diseases along with some cancers... its very VERY RARE, but if your BF is still getting bigger at say 28-29, it might be a good idea to go get it checked out, or if he has any other symptoms, to go sooner...

mixmaster

1st Like
Media
some people grow also the more the have sex a like somone who i used to have fun with was not a shower but after a few months of regular fun he was huge and i had to go see my doctor with him as it was painful and my doctor was like this happens to some people when their is more regular blood flow and it didn't help he had strong legs so every pump was felt. so your boyfriend may just be growing due to regular blood flow and exercise of that area such as sex

Reactions: deleted1181089

ssjlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a hard time believing he grew noticeably in two months. On top of that, you want me to believe he's grown since you started this thread? (less than three weeks time between posts in that case.)