boyfriend think im not wild enough

quintin

Experimental Member
Media
or so i think. anyway, tonight him and i are going to a dinner and a movie. my friends are always telling me the things they do with their boyfriends in the movie theaters, and i want to try something like that out? this will definitely show him i can be adventurous!! i dont wanna go right into a blow job or anything, instead a simple hand job. we're 18 and we havent been dating that long, so how can i go about this without him being turned off, or even worse, me getting rejected?

thanks!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chances of a rejection are slim to none. I would suggest grabbing a few extra napkins at the concession stand for clean up though. :wink:

numberseven

Just Browsing
Media
I would also be really wary of getting "caught," especially if the theater is crowded. Just be careful, okay? Subtlety is hot anyway :tongue:

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You don't give us a lot of information about your boyfriend, but I assume that he has made some sexual overtures in you direction. Ideally, IMHO, when two people reach the point to actual sexual contact there is no need for anything approaching seduction because if the bond between them is already there they will both be wanting it. I would wish for you a setting which provides a bit more comfort and privacy than a movie theater.

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go for it, but don't get caught. It'll be one of those things you always remember. My first blowjob with my boyfriend was in his brother's house. His brother is a 100% anti-gay person that would have probably shot us if he found us. Looking back, it was stupid, but it provided such a great memory that I think it was worth it (since we weren't caught).

As for the theater idea, it's one thing to get thrown out but you don't want to have to call your parents to bail you out of jail.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
like others have said, theres no chance that hes going to reject you. if your looking for a way of initiating it then it should be no more difficult than putting your hand on his leg, look in his eyes with a cheeky smile, back to the screen and slowly move your hand up his inner thigh and go from there. dont worry, he'll get the picture soon enough.

shadow27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A way to start it would be to rub the inside of his leg...jsut to kinda hit at it...then keep sliding up...once you hit it he wont stop you...then have at it...
napkins are a great idea too...LOL!
HAVE FUN!!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never had a guy decline a public (bar, park, cab) or semi-public handjob. Just make it known that you're super excited, can't keep your hands off his cock and you want to taste his jizz--it helps to whisper that in his ear, btw. :wink:

Chances of a rejection are slim to none. I would suggest grabbing a few extra napkins at the concession stand for clean up though. :wink:
Calm me freaky or whatever :shrug:, but I would either jerk him off into a cup and drink it, or catch it in the palm of my hand and lick it off, both while he watched.

Sorry if I grossed anyone out. :08:

spid3r4ever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
or so i think. anyway, tonight him and i are going to a dinner and a movie. my friends are always telling me the things they do with their boyfriends in the movie theaters, and i want to try something like that out? this will definitely show him i can be adventurous!! i dont wanna go right into a blow job or anything, instead a simple hand job. we're 18 and we havent been dating that long, so how can i go about this without him being turned off, or even worse, me getting rejected?

thanks!

Don't let guys hurry you up like that. You should be more comfortable with all that you do so if you need more time to get comfortable with his adventurous request then he should be patient if he cares for you ;)

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, how well do you know him? I have to tell you, from a guy perspective, a semi-public blowjob on a first date is pretty wild. I've been there, and it was great, but it really did affect how I thought about the women who did it. Don't get me wrong, I treated them with dignity and respect each time I shoved my cock down their throat.