boyfriend too big

Jimbo: [quote author=beckyinfl link=board=sex;num=1044907676;start=40#52 date=07/08/03 at 08:18:11]I'm able to deal with it better than before, but I'll never be an expert...lol. I would be slightly scared if I was an expert as that would mean I probably would never be able to enjoy sex with a regular sized guy again and would be doing some serious rearrangement of internal organs. Sorry if that is graphic, but it's the truth.

Becky.[/quote]

Hi Becky:

I am quite sure you won't have anything to worry about being "rearranged" to the point of not physically being able to enjoy sex with a regular-sized guy.  Apparently the vagina is a remarkably adaptable organ.  I had an ex-girlfriend who dated a guy 13"+ for quite awhile, then her next boyfriend was 6".  Then, I came along somewhere in the middle range at 10".  Even after 3 kids via natural childbirth and at age 48, she had no loss in "tone".  

She did Kegel exercises where you flex the PC muscles as if to stop your urine flow.  I don't know if doing the exercises kept her from getting too "stretched out" but she could actually clamp down on my middle finger with a grip that made it hard to remove and the feelling when she orgasmed and clamped down on my dick was positively sensational.  So if you are worried about losing tone, just Kegel and enjoy your super large guy to the MAX   ;D

Incidentally, she said the 6" guy gave her better orgasms than Mr. 13+ because his technique and natural stroke length really hit her g-spot, so from her viewpoint, she was not "spoiled" by an intense form of pleasure that could only be obtained with someone very large and therefore would make it hard for her to ever enjoy an average sized man again. How did she do with me? Well i learned how to be 6" to get her to orgasm then became 10" again for the "kegel effect". Rocked both our worlds!!! ;)

Turbo: Reading through this thread, I gotta admit... I am not really impressed by the 17 incher, but rather Becky's willingness to accept such a large tool.

Wish more women would be as adventureous as you are.

As for "re-arrangements" never heard of such a thing before.... sex with a large penis does not change anything physically in the woman on the long term basis. The only thing that sometimes does change or rather stay is her desire for a large penis.

HungRebel: My girlfriend doesn't want to sign up but was reading over my shoulder, so I'll type her answer in for her :) She agrees with whoever siad you should be on top - at least at first. At 17" (I'm 12") you'll never be able to take it all, but eventually you will learn just what position you need to be in to get both of you the most enjoyment :)

wranglersRbad: Becky'
I truly understand your problems. Until today I thought I was there was no one "out there" that understood my problems. Then a friend told me about LPSG and I finally see some people that can relate to! I am 17 &1/4 inches long and about 11&1/2 inches around. Believe me! I know what you are going through. First of all no one believes that your man is really that size. Well folks, unfortunately it does happen. I have had the unfortunate experience of being measured by a physician (and quite a few nurses) and HE didn't believe it, and he was standing right there. As far as sex goes, well my hat is off to you if you are now taking most of him. I have been with my wife for about 6 years and she doesn't even come close. And I don't expect her to. No woman is built to deal with that size. I just want her to enjoy sex as much as possible and realize that we have to deal with this together and that I don't have to be "in her" to enjoy her. Yes I am sure that with enough practice, even child birth is not as bad as the first time, but it is still not "fun". And this is pretty much about the same. Enjoy each other and be sensitive to each other and you can get through it together. ;)

beckyinfl: Hey, thanks for the message. You're the first person I have met in here that is my boyfriend's size. In fact, you are a bit thicker, so I know sex must be difficult for you. If you want to chat, feel free to leave me a message here or at my e-mail, teenywaistblonde@aol.com.
Becky

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just don't understand people complaining about their sex partner's being "too Big". You are capable of telling them how much you can take. Just take charge of how much you ride on.
Get on top....ride-em-cowpoke .....:smile:

Would you rather have a sex partner that was not big enough?
:tongue:

BabyShaq

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can relate. Guys at the gym laugh and girls stare.

However, there are sweet and wise souls out there. They realize that some of us are just made that way.

Take your time and be patient.

Use lots of lube.

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is it judgement day already?

(Thread ressurection = bad :p)

Hungrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Too big ? I'm only 9 x 6 1/2 but have been told many times I am too big. I never never get true satisfaction at the point of orgasm if I do not get it totally in up to the pubic bone. I always feel at the end of my dick this velvet sort of feeling as it hits what I suppose is the cervix or something. It is always at this point that the girl I am making it out with complaint and says sit will not go any further in.

I have been with many girls in the Far East (mostly Malay's and Chinese) and they certainly did not like my size. Many of them just refused to have me, ok ok ok it was in Buglis Street Singapore. Sure some of you older guys will know it. :) Could go on about this but wont hehehe

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
And you win today's special award for resurrecting a three-year-old thread. :rolleyes:

...so I went ahead and found one a nude beach thread from 2002 (on the meet n' greet forum.) What's old is new again. Wonder whatever happened to her 17" bobyfriend? Probably wearing a size 68ZZZ bra on his penis.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know why I read this one, but oh what a whopper! Maybe I'm just tired, but my take on this is (and it's just my tired opinion,mind ya) there is no boyfriend and there sure is no 17 inch penis. I think she is looking for a BF with a 17 inch (or large) penis; note her many requests for a chat and her email addy offers.
And where would one find a guy with a big penis? Well, here, of course! :eek:

bakardi420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tell him to stop sticking his leg in to the knee and to start using his penis.

They should put a lock on threads over a year old but still have them there for the archives.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mmmmm.........very interesting,I lost my virginity a month ago to a sweet guy with a 9.25 inch penis,it wasn't nearly as painful as I thought it would be,how he pulled it off was that he was able to enter while he was still pretty soft and then he got progressively harder while inside,maybe your guy should try that:biggrin1:

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And you win today's special award for resurrecting a three-year-old thread. :rolleyes:

Does this mean I get 3 awards for resurrecting a 9 year old thread?
:biggrin1:
These old threads are a great source of comedy gold lol

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
pavlo33: There is a book published in Moscow last month, called "Small penis, the ways of correction", written by at least 5 practicing surgeons, mostly from Russia. Hundreds of photos etc. Mostly frightening, to say the truth. The last chapter (3 pages) is about surgical reduction of penis (2 cases). One case is about separate skin growth of penis and scrotum and consequently skin surgery. Another case is about a male of 23 years old, penis size in flaccid state 24 cm length, 19 cm in circumference. In the artificial erect state 29 sm length and 24 circumference. He has always been big for his age. In all aspects he was completely healthy male. The reduction surgery was successful (5 photos during the operation, very unpleasant to see) :'(.

Interestingly, this book actually exists although I was unable to read it online or find the pics from it.
Would be cool to see.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does this mean I get 3 awards for resurrecting a 9 year old thread?
:biggrin1:
These old threads are a great source of comedy gold lol
I like those old threads also.
As the years passed the penis has shrinked in the posts from 17" to a foot. ( only a few hard-believers from that period or newbies )

The best in those old threads is the serious reaction of some people, who try to help the poster who's suffering an unrealistic problem...