Boyfriend Wants A Smooth Ass, Help

ZaleKing

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So my boyfriend insists on removing the hair off his butt. I personally like the way it looks hairy, but I also like the way it looks smooth. Basically I’m indifferent, and he knows that.

Still, it’s his body and he likes the way it looks when its smooth, so I told him do what makes him happy. Our issue is when he shaves, it feels good if we have sex immediately after, but the prickly cheeks irritates my dick. Nair/Veet worked for a few days but it irritates his skin and causes him to break out.

Besides NOT cutting the hair, what other hair removal options are there for a smooth hole/ass?

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Waxing or sugaring are variations on the same theme.
There is also laser removal. I tried it on my back but it didn’t work and it’s more expensive.
I can’t use the chemical depilatories either, too caustic.
You might try an electric shaver between razor shaves to keep stubble down. Look at Cleancut ES412 as a potential choice.

Last edited:

I use Neutrogena men skin clearing shave cream but I don't think it really matters as long as it contains salicylic acid and some form of oil free moisturizing that won't clog your pores.
I use the body wash, but in the generic form. As you mentioned, it's the ingredient that matters, not the brand.

Reactions: OKCLane

Scottyuws

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get my ass, crack and sack sugared about every 6 weeks. It’s not as painful as it sounds. The first time is a little awkward, but then you realize yours is not the only asshole the person is seeing that day. I love how it feels after and you don’t feel regrowth for several days.

Reactions: OKCLane

tito21

Superior Member
Media
I get my ass, crack and sack sugared about every 6 weeks. It’s not as painful as it sounds. The first time is a little awkward, but then you realize yours is not the only asshole the person is seeing that day. I love how it feels after and you don’t feel regrowth for several days.

No ingrown hairs?

Reactions: Zane1235

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking for a new solution as well.

I use a trimmer (don't like doing the razor shave down south), but you still end up with really annoying regrowth the next day.

Anyone have experience with sugaring/waxing? Don't much want to deal with some stranger getting up close and personal like that, but veet/Nair/chemicals scare the crap out of me.

Still have scars from my last veet experience....

rogue_sword

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used a removal cream called nads, not sure if it available where you are but works quickly, does the job well and no prickly regrowth

I use Nads, also recommend this.

To avoid the regrowth you can use trim with clippers on the closest setting, it will never get you smooth but it might be a compromise. I normally do this on my legs when I can't be arsed with getting completely smooth.

To minimize breakouts or ingrown hairs, apply a skin clensing product with salicylic acid in it immediately after shaving.
Good to know. I hate getting razor bumps on the base of my dick.

I used a removal cream called nads, not sure if it available where you are but works quickly, does the job well and no prickly regrowth
No bad reactions? I had a friend try nair once... I felt so bad for him...