Boyfriend Wants a Threesome

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you are having doubts, don't do it. Years ago, I was seeing a guy that I really liked and he somewhat talked me into a 3-way with a friend of ours. (who I really liked and he had a boyfriend as well) Even though I was very attracted to the friend, I just couldn't complete it. I started out ok, but watching my guy kissing, licking, sucking him just did nothing for me. I had a hard time maintaining an erection. I ended up leaving the bed and sleeping on the couch. In the morning, I went back in to see an open jar of Vasoline. Guess they had a good time. I never looked at my guy the same again, and I ended it with him. So, if you have strong feelings for this guy, I say don't do it. It could be a disaster.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just to reassure everything, we were intimate twice after our discussion. One of the times he actually initiated it after I wa already asleep. We talked about a lot more than the threesome topic and now it's like I have y boyfriend back that I met originally. Thanks for going me the balls to confront this and talk it out. :) sorry I sounded so whiney lol

Let me know when he dumps you for the "other guy".:biggrin1:

Just kidding; I hope it all works out and makes your relationship stronger.

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can tell you when I was a much younger man, my then bf had talked about this and I never took him seriously. One night in a bar he said he wanted to ask this third person to join us - I did not object because I really didn't think he'd do it. He did ask the third person and the offer was accepted. I was quite uncomfortable and our relationship was never the same.

I guess that's not advice, but if you just go along when you'd rather not, the relationship will most definitely suffer. Be clear with your partner. (And I'd hate to think your bf is better looking than you - you are smokin'!)

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never had a threesome with two guys, but as someone who has been the third partner in a mfm threesome I can tell you that if it's done right it could be great for all involved. My last mfm threesome was with a very good friend of mine and his GF. He an dI talked it over and I understood my role was only sexual and it was great. Their relationship got even better and I respected that. This just requires a lot of conversation. Good luck!

Reactions: LukesLongshanks

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I am not kidding. Every three some I have known, ended in one getting very hurt.

I've been in a couple, and neither turned out to be negative!

Besides, have you seen DaMoose?? :naughty: Anyone would be a fool to dump him!! :biggrin1:

DaMoose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Holy crap a lot has changed. Happy that these forums can be a source of actual support. With everything that was going on in life at that point, I was extremely weak minded; this post was almost 2 years ago, JESUS.

We're actually married now. A lot of our issues stemmed from my natural need to hide my emotions and be macho (so lame!). There was so much more built on to this than what it seems.

We never got around to a threesome back then, but we actually had one just recently. The guy was a little younger than us, and I was nervous as hell; I am such a straight and narrow goodie toe shoes boring guy. Once we got naked the nerves went away. I think we tried every position possible. The highlight, was seeing my husband for the first time ever, pounding the shit out of this guy's hole.

In this whole time we've been together, I've always been the dominate top and he's been a very submissive bottom. I feel guilty for not letting him explore this part of himself before. He was such a fucking sex god, just thinking about the smirk he had on his face gets me fucking worked up again.

I wish I could say we all finished, but we tried fitting both of our dicks in and the third could only handle it for so long until he pleaded and pushed out. So he went home and my husband helped me finish. He texted us later that night to try again.

Moral of the story: don't think you're a man for hiding your feelings, you're a pussy -- talk to your partner/lover/etc. :) Also, try a threesome, knowing what I know now, a threesome is the perfect test. If a relationship falls a part because of a threesome, then maybe it wasn't going to make it in the first place.

P.S. Thanks for the compliments, that probably made it easier to grow a pair of balls and talk to him.

P.S.S. Also, they never teach you this in threesome school: I had to compete, sexually, against my husband for the attention of this third. It was a scary idea at first, but was so hot taking turns trying to abuse the third. Be ready for that one! Especially if you're the less experienced one.

Last edited:

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not in a real relationship with a guy like you are, but a dedicated bud and I talked about a threesome too. Not that this will happen with you, but here is what happened with us.

The night of the threesome I was almost like an animal on the new guy. He was cute, slim, great cock and could kiss like you've never known. It was all I could do to not eat the new guy alive in front of my bud, who I had not been overly passionate with, no offense to him.

Since the threesome several months ago I have seen the new guy every week since. We go at each other every chance we get. He's pounding my hole and I'm gobbling his cock every chance we get. We also share some very tender moments kissing and showing affection too.

Be careful, especially if things might be waning for the two of you.

phshadow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am having a similar situation as well.. I have been with my boyfriend for 6 months.. We have about a 10year age difference (literally off by one day) I'm 23 he's 33. But recently he has been bring up other guys and making all kinds of comments and remarks.. And I got annoyed one night and said "so you want to fuck someone else" and he said only if your there. Now this makes me really uncomfortable. I'm not into threesomes during a relationship to awkward and seems to mess with things. And it also irritates me because (not to sound cocky) but I'm like so much more then any of these guys you want. I'm younger, hotter, and have a bigger dick. Everytime I turn down the idea he gets all pissy and acts like a jerk for the next few hours.

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Many people seem to approach the prospect of a 3some from an emotional angle- no wonder they worry about the destructive potential. As long as 2 people have a secure bond, and the third is aware they are there just for the horniness angle, then it should be full steam ahead. I think these comments apply to MMM as well as MMF- I wouldn't think there was any difference. 3somes enhance the erotic lust angle. I do them with some close friends- there is no thought of romantic entanglements, but it's amazing how it seems so 'right'.

If one partner wants it and keeps raising the desire to indulge, then no amount of refusal or hostility will make it go away. It will happen come what may- either go long with it, enjoy and don't spoil the experience, or stand to lose the relationship!

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Holy crap a lot has changed. Happy that these forums can be a source of actual support. With everything that was going on in life at that point, I was extremely weak minded; this post was almost 2 years ago, JESUS.

We're actually married now. A lot of our issues stemmed from my natural need to hide my emotions and be macho (so lame!). There was so much more built on to this than what it seems.

We never got around to a threesome back then, but we actually had one just recently. The guy was a little younger than us, and I was nervous as hell; I am such a straight and narrow goodie toe shoes boring guy. Once we got naked the nerves went away. I think we tried every position possible. The highlight, was seeing my husband for the first time ever, pounding the shit out of this guy's hole.

In this whole time we've been together, I've always been the dominate top and he's been a very submissive bottom. I feel guilty for not letting him explore this part of himself before. He was such a fucking sex god, just thinking about the smirk he had on his face gets me fucking worked up again.

I wish I could say we all finished, but we tried fitting both of our dicks in and the third could only handle it for so long until he pleaded and pushed out. So he went home and my husband helped me finish. He texted us later that night to try again.

Moral of the story: don't think you're a man for hiding your feelings, you're a pussy -- talk to your partner/lover/etc. :) Also, try a threesome, knowing what I know now, a threesome is the perfect test. If a relationship falls a part because of a threesome, then maybe it wasn't going to make it in the first place.

P.S. Thanks for the compliments, that probably made it easier to grow a pair of balls and talk to him.

P.S.S. Also, they never teach you this in threesome school: I had to compete, sexually, against my husband for the attention of this third. It was a scary idea at first, but was so hot taking turns trying to abuse the third. Be ready for that one! Especially if you're the less experienced one.

It's refreshing to see an OP resurrect and OLD thread, AND have a conclusion. I suspect you guys both had some growing up to do ;-) No worries - it happens to us all. The thought of a threesome with a BOYFRIEND of mine when I was young would have scared the crap out of me. Its amazing what happens in 2 years. Wait for the next two. Sounds like you guys had fun and you found out some stuff about your hubby that you never knew. GOOD for you guys!