1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Boyfriend Wants Me To Cuck Him?

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by 1005027, May 15, 2019.

1. 1005027

1005027 Guest

my boyfriend wants me to fuck someone else in front of him and I’m not sure about it all. It’s never really crossed my mind much until he brought it up. Of course threesomes and such have been a fantasy of mine but mostly when I’m jerking off and then it quickly goes away post cum knowing it might throw off our relationship. I mean when he told me it was definitely hot to think about I’m just unsure how and if our relationship dynamic would change. Have any of you guys done anything like this before and how was it?

teninchman and malakos like this.
  2. 501291

501291 Guest

Well you certainly have the cock for it. If he brought it up and your sure he won't weird out in the middle of it why not if as you said "threesomes and such have been a fantasy of mine". I'd also discuss it with the other guy that it would have to stop if it got too uncomfortable for anyone. I've been in all 3 positions of the situation and can tell you it can be a very hot session. Keep in mind cuck is very different from threesome. In str8 cuck it's typically humiliation play to the one watching. But with gay cuck I find it more on the highly erotic. The ability to as you and the other guy about how it's feeling and you 2 asking him what he likes best and how he's liking watching it. The verbal part is amazing.

If anyone else has experienced this give your thoughts I'd like to know what others think. Likes, dislikes about the scene

teninchman and lttle1 like this.
  3. emmyfan

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Did you two discuss this anymore?

teninchman likes this.
  4. 364368

364368 Guest

I’ve only chatted n jerk off with an x bf about watching him get fucked. We both have huge loads when we chat about it but it never happened. Wish it did

5. 2077581

2077581 Guest

An ex of mine used to love watching other guys fuck me. It was hot. Nothing to do with why we broke up.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice