Boyfriend's Big Dick, First Time, and Initiating Sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_54ce56, Dec 26, 2011.

1. D_54ce56

D_54ce56 New Member

Ive been in a relationship with a wonderful guy for quite some time. Every time we fool around we get very close to having sex but never do. We're both 20, both virgins. I'm reaching a point where I need to be closer to him than what I've been getting, and it's driving me up a wall. He's quite large. 8.5x6.5. Exactly as thick as my wrist. The problem is, I can't fit him in my mouth more than an inch past his head. He's wide. Not round. Ovular. Much like a wrist. I can't put him in my mouth. That bothers me, and he's very self conscious about it, as I'm 8.5x5 and can easily fit in his.

I want to have sex, and I believe he does too, but the issue is that he's very coy about the subject. Even when I bring it up. Once a long time ago, I asked while fooling around and he got upset. It ruined the mood. Since then, we find ourselves gravitating to sex more and more. Each night we find ourselves placing our dicks on each others holes, pressing gently as if secretly ready to take the plunge. Anal sex doesn't work that way though. It can't just go in. There needs to be lube and protection. Im afraid if i got to get supplies, he'll freak out again. I wish there was a way to simply take the plunge and push it in. But then, he's so large that I don't know if I can take him. I could always top, but again, getting it in without freaking him out. It seems asking and preparing is what makes him second guess. Physically initiating doesn't. Can anyone give me a little advice?

2. Red_Rebel

Red_Rebel Active Member

Albums:
    Drug his ass

3. TexasTail4U2Use

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why not have the 'supplies' on hand just in case it were to progress further.

4. D_54ce56

D_54ce56 New Member

I do. It's just that pulling them out would make him nervous. In fact, he's (now twice) thought he accidentally slipped inside me. Both times he's very very casually asked "was I inside you?" almost as if happy. I don't know what to do. Supplies and preparation freak him out. It's like he wants it to be an accident. But anal sex can't be an accident. Especially with his size.

5. standbyme21

standbyme21 New Member

Hey guy,
    I was there just this past year. It's hella tough wanting to be intimate with someone you care about when it is both of y'all's first time - more so when size is an issue. My advice, be prepared (lube condoms etc.) and be patient. I am glad I waited until we were both comfortable and ready to take things further. If you are worried about his reaction to initiating it, wait for him to do so, believe me you wait long enough he will reach a breaking point. :D As for the thoughts of not being able to take him, don't worry, you will be. I had the same concern with my guy especially since he is thick as shit. Be patient, relaxed, lubed up, and in control (if you are receiving) the first time. Communication during is very important, - he'll understand. And another thing that no one told me about receiving for the first time- DONT GET FRUSTRATED IF YOU CANT GET THINGS GOING AS QUICK AS YOU WANT IT TO! YOu can hurt yourself and him if you rush through it and if you need to stop, then stop and try again later no biggie. :D. Good Luck

#5 standbyme21, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  6. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would take a cue from the fact that if you buy supplies or try to talk about it with him, he "freaks out." If a person isn't capable of calmly discussing sex with their partner, they're certainly not mature enough to start doing it. It sounds to me like he loves making out with you but, for whatever reason, is not ready to actually have sex. Pushing for sex that isn't happening is a recipe for disaster and I do NOT recommend it. It is incredibly frustrating when you're ready to proceed and your partner isn't, but loving someone means meeting them where they are and being happy with it. You may have to ask yourself whether he's worth waiting for regardless of how long it takes and make choices from there.

#6 travis1985, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  7. D_54ce56

D_54ce56 New Member

That's the problem. He initiates nothing. He wants to be submissive and so he is. He likes me to initiate, and I'm find with that. The problem is, he's seems to want it to be unplanned. He doesn't understand his size. He's clueless to the fact that he's larger than almost everyone on the planet. He thinks he can do what every other guy can do. But he can't.

8. standbyme21

standbyme21 New Member

Honestly kiddo,
    He is completely aware of his size. If he wants you to be in control, then make the decision when you feel he is receptive and the time is right. Also make sure he knows your stance on safe sex. Playfully remind him things will not escalate (when they are knowingly headed in that direction) or progress without a condom. Doing this consistently without it every progressing further will let him know things wont continue unless he covers up. If he is reserved about condoms, perhaps flavored condoms will be a fun introduction to the concept. Regardless of how you approach it, I believe you need to talk with you dude. Educate him on preparation and the mechanics so as to prevent an unpleasant first experience . Unfortunately spontaneity in gay sex is not for virgins, that comes with practice and skill :p.

9. ItalianSoccerMan

ItalianSoccerMan New Member

I echo that. Time to man up and make him sit down with you and have a serious chat about this so that both your expectations and his are made known, as well as the safe and fair steps required to make them happen.

10. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    somebody saddle-up n take the reigns.

11. dude_007

Gold Member

Sounds to me like somehing else is going on and he is playing dumb to avoid the elephant in the room.

12. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

What do you guys do with each other now?
    Do you jack each other? Or just fondle each other? Has he given you head?

13. avg_joe

Gold Member

Erotic writing. Love it. LMAO!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted