Boyfriend's Penis is too small

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kotchanski said:
After reading all the responses I've come to this conclusion...

The OP is nothing but bullshit, writen by someone (gender unknown) in an attempt to get multiple PM's from guys with huge cocks without seeming like a begging hussy.

If I'm wrong (as I so often am) then I do appologise for the above statement and suggest that you asses which is most important to you, the love you have for the man, or the small dick he has.
I thought the same thing Something fishy? No pm s from me, i can tell you that!:wink:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OBsessed said:
Yes, it is small. It would still be small if you had the smallest, tightest pussy in the world. Size isn't relative. 5 inch penis is below average.

So guys, stop giving the OP a hard time about her 'stretched pussy'. :rolleyes:
By a quarter of an inch? You'd have made your point far better if you'd refer to that well below average girth of 4 inches. And yes, size is relative. I certainly don't have the smallest, tightest pussy in the world, but 5x4 is more than enough for me. Besides. I don't think anyone really believes she has a stretched pussy. I think most of that is sarcasm. Actually, I think most people don't believe "she" has a pussy at all.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
BronxBombshell said:
This is why you made the list, cutie. I just love the way you put things.
Aww, thanks. Well, c'mon, while 20 isn't that young, it's not that old either, and this 20 year old has not only managed to already be with 10 guys, but they just all happened to be hung (I'll leave the trite race statement out of it), and have stretched her beyond what the low end of average can do for her. Fine, I get that after taking a big one, a little one isn't hitting you in quite the same way, but I'm just not buying the whole lead in to that point.

OBsessed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
I certainly don't have the smallest, tightest pussy in the world, but 5x4 is more than enough for me.

But that's not the issue here. I'm sure there are lots of women out there for whom a 5 incher is just enough, but it still doesn't make it big, or even average. It's small. Both in length and girth.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's fucked... gonna have to leave the small dicked boyfriend, no way around it. You need to leave him so a normal woman can pull up quick to retrieve him. Sorry to say this but she is a jr. size queen and will have to change herlove life accordingly... she could join a monastery and become a buddhist nun. If you apply yourself properly in that endeavor, you'll never need a big dick, or any dick again for that matter... you'll be free of your physical attachments (easier said than done)! She's screwed... probably not gonna make it.

:chinese: :spankme:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OBsessed said:
Yes, it is small. It would still be small if you had the smallest, tightest pussy in the world. Size isn't relative. 5 inch penis is below average.

So guys, stop giving the OP a hard time about her 'stretched pussy'. :rolleyes:

A 5" penis is only below average on LPSG. In the real world, 5" is much closer to average than 6" is. 4.5" girth may be slightly under average.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think dirtyde sussed this one out early on, but I'll bite. The OP stated you love him and you orgasm almost every time you have sex. Clearly, you both have learned ways around the size issue, at least in terms of getting you off. If you frequently have orgasms with him, he's doing something right. If you're still obsessed about what he doesn't have between his legs, I guess you need to decide what's more important. I can't imagine him responding well to a "would you mind wearing this to make your penis bigger?" request. The biggest part of many guys (no matter the penis size) is their ego. This seems like a "bird in the hand is worth two in the bush (no pun intended)" scenario. Dump the guy you "love" and go find a guy with a big dick and see if that solves all your problems. :cool:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This story is fishy! If it is true that she was having huge cocks in a for a while ,and now the boyfriend isnt filling her up. Her pussy has been stretched out. Plain and simple. If it wasnt her boyfriend would fill her up . Keigles can be done,refrain from sex for a while. Yes it will go back. It might take a while. When we talk about the sexes ,we dont realize the power we have. I know first hand the power a woman holds. The man also has power. This is a case of power right here. I think you girls dont realize the power you hold. To be blunt there is nothing in the world more powerfull than a dick or a pussy.........nothing!:cool:

Reactions: mib348

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I dont think Dayna is a woman...or this situation is true.

But if Iam wrong sorry...:wink:

I think you already made up your mind that you prefer bigger penis..bcause you talk too much about your past experiences with them and etc...

Good luck to you.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
Well, I dont think Dayna is a woman...or this situation is true.

But if Iam wrong sorry...:wink:

I think you already made up your mind that you prefer bigger penis..bcause you talk too much about your past experiences with them and etc...

Good luck to you.
Oh Gisella! You a nurse now? Can i take your temperature.Or no my thermometer too big... oh ok sorry:biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
uncut said:
Oh Gisella! You a nurse now? Can i take your temperature.Or no my thermometer too big... oh ok sorry:biggrin1:

Bad boy!!!:spank:

Yes Iam a nurse now...:cool:

The one who takes temperatures and give both butt cheeks many injections - using huge needles..:biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
Bad boy!!!:spank:

Yes Iam a nurse now...:cool:

The one who takes temperatures and give both butt cheeks many injections - using huge needles..:biggrin1:
Oh ok! Im sorry! Yes i am bad boy! Please no more spanking. I will be a good boy:biggrin1:

Desmond_decker

Just Browsing
Media
Dayna said:
I hate to admit it, but my boyfriend of over a year is just not cutting it for me.

My story is the typical lost girl who gets her life back on track. I'm 20 years old, but as a teen I was a wild girl. I was really into the hip hop scene which lead me to sleep with quite a few black guys (not more than 10). All of whom were big, and while i never measured any, a lot seem twice the lenght and thickness of my boyfriend.

My mom moved towns to live with her sister and since then I've become a rather good girl. I'm in College now doing Architecture so my life has changed quite a bit.

Ok but enough with the life story an not into the sex.

I met my bf when i now started college. He's a very cool, fun, smart guy. He doesn't know much about my past exploits, but he knows I wasn't a virgin...unlike him.

I fell for him because i was so lonely when college started. Despite my past, I'm not a typical party girl, so I made little friends at first.

However, upon making out with him the first time i realized how much smaller he was compared to my exes.

He's about 5'', possibly less, and about 4.5'' around. Which I'd say is very small.

I have many problems with this size. I used to love straddling my exes while we made out. However, with him it's almost pointless since I barely feel it.

Another problem is that I used to love dirty dancing, aka grinding. Mainly due to the dick rubbing pussy contact. However, again sometimes while dancing with him, I don't even know if he's hard. Pardon the pun, but that is a huge contrast to dancing with other guys I knew. When i grind my ass on him at clubs, I simply never feel his penis. This has basically killed my fun in dancing.

On the other hand, sex is both good and bad. I love him and we're very passionate and I do cum from penetration. But ofcourse sex has its problems. I think I've only had one vaginal orgasm with him and that was because I forcing his penis deeper inside and while squeezing my pussy really hard around his penis.

With him, there are only two positions that pleasure me. Missionary and me on top riding him.

Almost all others, I just don't feel him, or he's not long enough to do it properly.

The worst by far is doggy style which was my previous favourite. I simply can not feel him in that position. Honestly while he penetrates me, I just don't know if he's hard, if he's fully in or what. It's hopeless.

Now, does he know my feelings?

Yes and No. He doesn't know how much bigger guys I've had and how much better they felt. But Yes he knows that some positions and acts, he doesn't provide much pleasure, but he may think its just me (which it honestly could be).

I'm really sorry for the long post, but it has been bothering me a lot.

What should I do? I do love him, and he cares so much about me. Despite my rantings, our sex life is not horrible as I cum almost everytime we have sex. However, he honestly doesn't fully satisfy me.

Should I just learn to deal with it? Or should I end it now because it doesn't make sense continueing if he doesn't fully satisfy me? Should I make him use dildo's, penis extensions or strap ones? Or is that just being shallow and selfish?
Common snese would tell you there are just as many Black guys below average as ther eare above average (otherwise you've got a pnety good reseach paper topic), how were you able to avoid them? Is there someway to know a priori? It seem if would be unlikely to meet ony guys with large dicks, know what I mean?

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dayna said:
I hate to admit it, but my boyfriend of over a year is just not cutting it for me.

My story is the typical lost girl who gets her life back on track. I'm 20 years old, but as a teen I was a wild girl. I was really into the hip hop scene which lead me to sleep with quite a few black guys (not more than 10). All of whom were big, and while i never measured any, a lot seem twice the lenght and thickness of my boyfriend.

My mom moved towns to live with her sister and since then I've become a rather good girl. I'm in College now doing Architecture so my life has changed quite a bit.

Ok but enough with the life story an not into the sex.

I met my bf when i now started college. He's a very cool, fun, smart guy. He doesn't know much about my past exploits, but he knows I wasn't a virgin...unlike him.

I fell for him because i was so lonely when college started. Despite my past, I'm not a typical party girl, so I made little friends at first.

However, upon making out with him the first time i realized how much smaller he was compared to my exes.

He's about 5'', possibly less, and about 4.5'' around. Which I'd say is very small.

I have many problems with this size. I used to love straddling my exes while we made out. However, with him it's almost pointless since I barely feel it.

Another problem is that I used to love dirty dancing, aka grinding. Mainly due to the dick rubbing pussy contact. However, again sometimes while dancing with him, I don't even know if he's hard. Pardon the pun, but that is a huge contrast to dancing with other guys I knew. When i grind my ass on him at clubs, I simply never feel his penis. This has basically killed my fun in dancing.

On the other hand, sex is both good and bad. I love him and we're very passionate and I do cum from penetration. But ofcourse sex has its problems. I think I've only had one vaginal orgasm with him and that was because I forcing his penis deeper inside and while squeezing my pussy really hard around his penis.

With him, there are only two positions that pleasure me. Missionary and me on top riding him.

Almost all others, I just don't feel him, or he's not long enough to do it properly.

The worst by far is doggy style which was my previous favourite. I simply can not feel him in that position. Honestly while he penetrates me, I just don't know if he's hard, if he's fully in or what. It's hopeless.

Now, does he know my feelings?

Yes and No. He doesn't know how much bigger guys I've had and how much better they felt. But Yes he knows that some positions and acts, he doesn't provide much pleasure, but he may think its just me (which it honestly could be).

I'm really sorry for the long post, but it has been bothering me a lot.

What should I do? I do love him, and he cares so much about me. Despite my rantings, our sex life is not horrible as I cum almost everytime we have sex. However, he honestly doesn't fully satisfy me.

Should I just learn to deal with it? Or should I end it now because it doesn't make sense continueing if he doesn't fully satisfy me? Should I make him use dildo's, penis extensions or strap ones? Or is that just being shallow and selfish?

I've always felt it was dangerous or ill-advised to live in the past. Each current or past relationship or experience have their own uniqueness that no once else can really recreate, match, or unfortunately surpass sometimes. Seems unfair for someone to have to compete with someone from the past who isn't even in the picture anymore. It may be unfair, but we are all humans, and humans tend to need what they need. I think we just have to ask ourselves how important something is. 20 seems extremely young to me, way too young to even think about getting too serious. I will concede that after about a year with someone, that people probably have to ask themselves just where the relationship is going.

Now may be the time to examine your relationship and decide if you think this guy is the one for you. Even though 20 is very young, I think you may find that finding someone who you really get along with may not happen as easily as you think. Moods, idiosyncrasies, what you generally like, aren't always things others may find attractive about you. Might not be as easy finding another who enjoys what you enjoy, generally enjoys being with you and talking with you, and who you genuinely enjoy just being around and with. You could be giving up a lot, and a lot more than you may even realize right now. Dating, IMHO, simply sucks. Well I suppose it could be easier and maybe funner at 20 years old.

Sex is a very important part of a relationship though. I think people kid themselves into thinking it's not. Once people experience great sex, or god forbid mind-blowing sex. That next person may unwittingly find themselves trying to match or excede expectations that they know absolutely nothing about, or in some cases, have not a chance in hell of ever matching. Life isn't always fair, no reason to think sex would be either. Sexual frustation can tend to lead to going-through-the-motions sex, or outright cheating. Neither being a healthy thing in my view.

Like all relationships, I truly believe that sex can be worked on. Just like them same relationships, I think people have to really want to work on them. If you can, I think you'll find out that sex can be far more than just simple in-and-out. Not trying to dismiss that very important part, but I'm just saying that truly great sex encompasses so much more IMO.

Now for the practical part. From a practical standpoint, 5 inches will never feel like 9 or 10 inches. I don't think there is anyway for any guy with 5 inches, or anything significantly less than, to compensate for it either. Just don't! Dildos, strap-ons, and I suppose extensions can be fun play toys, but from what I have heard from most women, they can't compensate for or replace the real thing. I can't see an extension giving any guy any significant pleasure at all, although I'll concede I've never worn one. Just seems like a cold inanimate device to me. I suppose it could feel similar to a condom, but at least I can still see my penis through one. Maybe for fun and to experiment, but no way would I want to wear something like that all the time.

In the end, I think you just have to weigh how important the sex is to you, and how important the guy is too you. After that, just make your decision.

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
If the thought of him not satisfying you is on your mind constantly, you will never get over it and you should probably end it. I would not go the route to damage him forever and tell him that he is too small. I think a big part of the problem is your mental block about it, especially if you orgasm from sex "every time" with him. I think many couples would be very happy with that being the situation.

Also, it only makes sense that he is aware of it. A guy knows when he is in tight or not. However, it seems to not be a huge deal to him. I could only imagine how you would feel if he told you that it simply wouldn't work out because he felt your turkey was too big for his stuffing. Just like guys don't want to be told they are small, I think girls don't like to be told they are loose. I'm not saying you are, but would the simple solution of a rubber toy fulfill your dreams?

You have been with the guy for a year, so something must be working...

Just my 0.02

Eric