Boyfriend's Penis is too small

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
uncut said:
Smart man! I was thinking the same thing. I imagine there is. :cool:

I am worried that whilst great minds think alike, it is conversely true that fools seldom differ. :rolleyes:

However let's stick with the great minds and wonder what questions female men would ask.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
Do you think that there are any women on the site pretending to be men? :eek:
What about Spladle (if I dare mention his/her name)? I lost track of her/his gender changes almost as quickly as I lost interest in his/her posts.

Seriously though, maybe the original poster is a bit embarrassed by the replies and has gone off to have a big think. She's probably still watching (and assuming she is genuine) I must say I don't think there's much of a future for their relationship unless she can embrace the idea that his small cock is as good or better than any of those bigger ones ones she's know. If she see's his cock (and him) as inferior. She has to end it. Hopefully, he'll give her the elbow and go looking for someone who wants him.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kotchanski said:
"I'm concerned about my penis, it just doesn't look right. I'm very self-concious about it so have no pics, but I would be very grateful of you could send me pics of your own so I can compare as there is no real way of describing what I find wrong about it, its just a feeling I have I guess"

PM deluge on it's way Kochanski.

Or are you a woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman?

I think that one was from series 5.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kotchanski said:
"I'm concerned about my penis, it just doesn't look right. I'm very self-concious about it so have no pics, but I would be very grateful of you could send me pics of your own so I can compare as there is no real way of describing what I find wrong about it, its just a feeling I have I guess"

Hey Kotchanski! I'll compare penis' with you. I bet yours is no stranger than mine :biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kotchanski said:
Thats really funny!:tongue:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kotchanski said:
ROFL, now I'm wondering just how many people are going to PM me thinking this was a serious question, lets hope they read the whole page and see that its not shall we? Too many penises might scare the lesbian in me :wink:

This is one thread that I don't mind wandering off subject with Kotchanski. My penis scared a lesbian friend once. She said she wanted a go with it, but when we got down to busness she just wanted to pretend it was her's. She didn't want it inside her. That was strange. :confused: Flattering, but strange.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kotchanski said:
That is rather strange indeed :smile: Thankfully, I'm bi-sexual but favour my lesbian side, too much dick and I start feeling a little lost, and have to go find some pussy to balance things out again LOL
You have a wonderfull sense of humor:biggrin1:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kotchanski said:
That is rather strange indeed :smile: Thankfully, I'm bi-sexual but favour my lesbian side, too much dick and I start feeling a little lost, and have to go find some pussy to balance things out again LOL

I have to ask K: If too much dick causes you to feel lost. What draws you to this place? My friend (S) was more lesbian than bi, but she was fascinated by dicks. She wished she had one. I guess there's a chance that she might have been a little bit female to male transsexual, but her identity then (I haven't seen her for several years) was 'fit girl in jeans and boots'. It was just that she fancied straight girls and wished she had a nice big dick to fuck them with. What she suffered from was a strong case of penis envy. S would hold my hard cock and think about what she could do to her girlfriend with it. How's that for a mental picture? It did my head in too :biggrin1: because S was very sexy and I really wanted to f**k her!:confused:

Reactions: mib348

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When your partner's cock is too small... you need to move on! People break up for many reasons.. you do not need to use cock size as the ax, but do use the ax!
Sever this pointless relationship and find a huge hung stud.. do yourself a favor! You need big cock and you deserve big cock. It makes no sense to stay in a relationship which does not provide maximum sexual stimulation! Do it now, not tomorrow, you deserve the best!:rolleyes: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate to admit it, but my boyfriend of over a year is just not cutting it for me.

My story is the typical lost girl who gets her life back on track. I'm 20 years old, but as a teen I was a wild girl. I was really into the hip hop scene which lead me to sleep with quite a few black guys (not more than 10). All of whom were big, and while i never measured any, a lot seem twice the lenght and thickness of my boyfriend.

My mom moved towns to live with her sister and since then I've become a rather good girl. I'm in College now doing Architecture so my life has changed quite a bit.

Ok but enough with the life story an not into the sex.

I met my bf when i now started college. He's a very cool, fun, smart guy. He doesn't know much about my past exploits, but he knows I wasn't a virgin...unlike him.

I fell for him because i was so lonely when college started. Despite my past, I'm not a typical party girl, so I made little friends at first.

However, upon making out with him the first time i realized how much smaller he was compared to my exes.

He's about 5'', possibly less, and about 4.5'' around. Which I'd say is very small.

I have many problems with this size. I used to love straddling my exes while we made out. However, with him it's almost pointless since I barely feel it.

Another problem is that I used to love dirty dancing, aka grinding. Mainly due to the dick rubbing pussy contact. However, again sometimes while dancing with him, I don't even know if he's hard. Pardon the pun, but that is a huge contrast to dancing with other guys I knew. When i grind my ass on him at clubs, I simply never feel his penis. This has basically killed my fun in dancing.

On the other hand, sex is both good and bad. I love him and we're very passionate and I do cum from penetration. But ofcourse sex has its problems. I think I've only had one vaginal orgasm with him and that was because I forcing his penis deeper inside and while squeezing my pussy really hard around his penis.

With him, there are only two positions that pleasure me. Missionary and me on top riding him.

Almost all others, I just don't feel him, or he's not long enough to do it properly.

The worst by far is doggy style which was my previous favourite. I simply can not feel him in that position. Honestly while he penetrates me, I just don't know if he's hard, if he's fully in or what. It's hopeless.

Now, does he know my feelings?

Yes and No. He doesn't know how much bigger guys I've had and how much better they felt. But Yes he knows that some positions and acts, he doesn't provide much pleasure, but he may think its just me (which it honestly could be).

I'm really sorry for the long post, but it has been bothering me a lot.

What should I do? I do love him, and he cares so much about me. Despite my rantings, our sex life is not horrible as I cum almost everytime we have sex. However, he honestly doesn't fully satisfy me.

Should I just learn to deal with it? Or should I end it now because it doesn't make sense continueing if he doesn't fully satisfy me? Should I make him use dildo's, penis extensions or strap ones? Or is that just being shallow and selfish?

If you really loved him then his size would not matter. He is just slightly below average according to most polls, and average according to some. The simple truth is that most women don't even orgasm from intercourse alone. Considering these three things, and the way that you talk, ie. "squeezing my pussy", I would say that there is no chance you are a female.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Ok since you dug it up... she is clearly a girl... kegals is considered squeezing your pussy... contracting the muscles so that it creates a tighter fit...

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I hate to admit it, but my boyfriend of over a year is just not cutting it for me.

My story is the typical lost girl who gets her life back on track. I'm 20 years old, but as a teen I was a wild girl. I was really into the hip hop scene which lead me to sleep with quite a few black guys (not more than 10). All of whom were big, and while i never measured any, a lot seem twice the lenght and thickness of my boyfriend.

My mom moved towns to live with her sister and since then I've become a rather good girl. I'm in College now doing Architecture so my life has changed quite a bit.

Ok but enough with the life story an not into the sex.

I met my bf when i now started college. He's a very cool, fun, smart guy. He doesn't know much about my past exploits, but he knows I wasn't a virgin...unlike him.

I fell for him because i was so lonely when college started. Despite my past, I'm not a typical party girl, so I made little friends at first.

However, upon making out with him the first time i realized how much smaller he was compared to my exes.

He's about 5'', possibly less, and about 4.5'' around. Which I'd say is very small.

I have many problems with this size. I used to love straddling my exes while we made out. However, with him it's almost pointless since I barely feel it.

Another problem is that I used to love dirty dancing, aka grinding. Mainly due to the dick rubbing pussy contact. However, again sometimes while dancing with him, I don't even know if he's hard. Pardon the pun, but that is a huge contrast to dancing with other guys I knew. When i grind my ass on him at clubs, I simply never feel his penis. This has basically killed my fun in dancing.

On the other hand, sex is both good and bad. I love him and we're very passionate and I do cum from penetration. But ofcourse sex has its problems. I think I've only had one vaginal orgasm with him and that was because I forcing his penis deeper inside and while squeezing my pussy really hard around his penis.

With him, there are only two positions that pleasure me. Missionary and me on top riding him.

Almost all others, I just don't feel him, or he's not long enough to do it properly.

The worst by far is doggy style which was my previous favourite. I simply can not feel him in that position. Honestly while he penetrates me, I just don't know if he's hard, if he's fully in or what. It's hopeless.

Now, does he know my feelings?

Yes and No. He doesn't know how much bigger guys I've had and how much better they felt. But Yes he knows that some positions and acts, he doesn't provide much pleasure, but he may think its just me (which it honestly could be).

I'm really sorry for the long post, but it has been bothering me a lot.

What should I do? I do love him, and he cares so much about me. Despite my rantings, our sex life is not horrible as I cum almost everytime we have sex. However, he honestly doesn't fully satisfy me.

Should I just learn to deal with it? Or should I end it now because it doesn't make sense continueing if he doesn't fully satisfy me? Should I make him use dildo's, penis extensions or strap ones? Or is that just being shallow and selfish?

B.S. Post.....

The typical, "I was with all these black guys, blah, blah, blah." Very few non-black chicks are ever even with one black guy, let alone "many." Beyond this general rule, the assumption of "hung black guys" is only a comment I've heard from naive, inexperienced girls. The many black girls I have dated LAUGH at these comments, because they actually know the truth.

Quite a build up with all the typical red flags. Gotta laugh.

Threun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's another fake post. There are some very elaborate frauds on this board. This particular poster, for instance, is a man with a large penis fantasy and he has posted this fictional dillema so that he can become aroused reading the hapless responses.
This is actually one of the simpler cases. There are a few cases of fraudery on this board that have been perpetuated for a long time, over the course of hundreds of posts, and they seem to be going along undetected. It took me a while to see, but once I did, I've found it quite hilarious watching the masterfully played out charade. Bravo!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
It's another fake post. There are some very elaborate frauds on this board. This particular poster, for instance, is a man with a large penis fantasy and he has posted this fictional dillema so that he can become aroused reading the hapless responses.
This is actually one of the simpler cases. There are a few cases of fraudery on this board that have been perpetuated for a long time, over the course of hundreds of posts, and they seem to be going along undetected. It took me a while to see, but once I did, I've found it quite hilarious watching the masterfully played out charade. Bravo!

The best part about your response is the fact that you've been registered for 2 weeks! :biggrin1:

Threun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, started this account two weeks ago, been reading the board for many years tho and never got into enough to post, but now I felt like posting, and I'm just letting people now that this is a fake post - are you saying it isn't?