Boyfriend's Penis is too small

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is one thread that I don't mind wandering off subject with Kotchanski. My penis scared a lesbian friend once. She said she wanted a go with it, but when we got down to business she just wanted to pretend it was her's. She didn't want it inside her. That was strange. :confused: Flattering, but strange.

Thrill of the chase ?, the catch and release program ? toying w/ you ? There are a lot of women out there, like a lot of men too, all talk and no action, all blow and no show ? When it comes to sealing the deal, Donald Trump they're not. Flirtatious and being the center of attention can be good, but when you were expecting more, the letdown sucks. Those are the one's that I'm glad there was no extra effort or extravagant dollar outlay involved.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, it is small. It would still be small if you had the smallest, tightest pussy in the world. Size isn't relative. 5 inch penis is below average.

So guys, stop giving the OP a hard time about her 'stretched pussy'. :rolleyes:

Wow thats all i can say to that I know were I stand with you then...L O L:smile:

miss_valentine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the other hand, sex is both good and bad. I love him and we're very passionate and I do cum from penetration. But ofcourse sex has its problems. I think I've only had one vaginal orgasm with him and that was because I forcing his penis deeper inside and while squeezing my pussy really hard around his penis.

...not many achieve vaginal orgasm at all no matter size. If U understand ur own sexuality U should now that to achieve orgasm its more about the mentality and that its more about being real relaxed and to feel really comfortable with ur partner. U say u both are real passionate and that U love him...

What should I do? I do love him, and he cares so much about me. Despite my rantings, our sex life is not horrible as I cum almost everytime we have sex. However, he honestly doesn't fully satisfy me.

I do think U have a little more to learn about sex and ur own sexuality rather then end ur relation with ur bf. U say u love him and U do say that ur sexlife isnt horrible coz U achieve orgasm everytime U have sex so I dont really get the point of ur problem...coz as I said Sex isnt all about a big dick, its takes a whole lot more than that to get a great sexlife...