Boyfriend's Penis Too Large

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
alex8 said:
Tsk, seems as though someone is suffering from a case of chronic hypercorrectivitis. :rolleyes:

*runs for the hills (again)* :slomo:
Well, I got my laugh. See, if this thread were locked I would have been one chuckle short today.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was just thinking that if my cock was 30 inches, I could wrap it around my GF's waist and still have some for a titty fuck.

Chill NIC, it was just an analgaesic.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lordpendragon said:
I was just thinking that if my cock was 30 inches, I could wrap it around my GF's waist and still have some for a titty fuck.

Hmmm---I see a new thread coming..."What would I do if I had a 30" penis...":biggrin1:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lordpendragon said:

Why is it when someone points out somebody else's error, or in this case asks a simple innocent and sincere question... they need to "chill out"? I'm perfectly mellow, trust me. It's not like I saw that and started frothing at the mouth, jumping up and down, banging my hands on the keyboard screaming "DAMN THOSE PEOPLE MISUSING MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY SUFFIXES!! DAAAMMMN THEM!!!" I think you're just adding inflection and tone to the written word in your mind when you read it. Inflection that doesn't actually exist.

If this post seems like I'm irritated or angry or overly annoyed, you're reading it wrong again. Go back and read it over and imagine me saying it in a very calm, blasé, nearly monotonous fashion. Because that's how it's playing in my head as I type this. (except for the quote part where I'd add inflection for comedic effect) It's how I usually talk in general, too. I'm a very mellow person.

alex: no need to run, I was cracking up when I read that.