Boyfriend's Penis Too Large

MikeTheMeat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Four fucking pages on this ridiculous post. I think the person who orginally posted this is laughing his/her way all the way back to seventh grade right now. One thing I can't believe is that I wasted my time writing this reply, and that everyone else decided to do the same thing. 30 inches is not only impossible but if he tried to get an erection he would black out from blood loss to the rest of his body...Now that would be funny, maybe he could get an erection and drive his car into a bridge support and his worries would be over with. No more "growing pains" after that...

Enough said...

Madam X

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There ARE men who have very large penis's as I described in my thread, whether you care to believe it or not, who simply treat their abnormality with great sensitivity and respect. What else can they do? They have to live with this every single day of their lives. They are NOT animals, as some of you would most likely think. They are simply men with very long penis's. But, although many of these men are in fact, employees, business owners, etc., they don't live their lives freely in public because they do not wish to be more humiliated, and they are truly in pain much of the time as the weight of their penis's literally pulls constantly, and, they must wear women's stockings while in public, which not only irritates their skin badly, but also gives them a constant feeling of humiliation BECAUSE they must wear female stockings. So, they simply stay out of site, as much as possible.

I'm sorry that I cannot post Max's picture from the waste down at this particular time in hopes of bringing forth more men with this same kind of situation, and it hurts a little to read your jokes but I respect my love's wishes at this time, period.

I pray that one day soon, Max WILL simply allow you all to see his penis so that you WILL finally believe that this is no joke and so that other men with this same unbelievable length of their penis's can bring forth their pics and stories to attain some kind of emotional healing to their lives once and for all. I'm sorry you all think that I'm lying. "I am my brother's keeper" Madam X

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hope the security is good at whatever institution you're in, because I'd hate to think of you breaking loose and getting out among the community at large.

Madam X said:
There ARE men who have very large penis's as I described in my thread, whether you care to believe it or not, who simply treat their abnormality with great sensitivity and respect. What else can they do? They have to live with this every single day of their lives. They are NOT animals, as some of you would most likely think. They are simply men with very long penis's. But, although many of these men are in fact, employees, business owners, etc., they don't live their lives freely in public because they do not wish to be more humiliated, and they are truly in pain much of the time as the weight of their penis's literally pulls constantly, and, they must wear women's stockings while in public, which not only irritates their skin badly, but also gives them a constant feeling of humiliation BECAUSE they must wear female stockings. So, they simply stay out of site, as much as possible.

I'm sorry that I cannot post Max's picture from the waste down at this particular time in hopes of bringing forth more men with this same kind of situation, and it hurts a little to read your jokes but I respect my love's wishes at this time, period.

I pray that one day soon, Max WILL simply allow you all to see his penis so that you WILL finally believe that this is no joke and so that other men with this same unbelievable length of their penis's can bring forth their pics and stories to attain some kind of emotional healing to their lives once and for all. I'm sorry you all think that I'm lying. "I am my brother's keeper" Madam X

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Madam X said:
...I'm sorry that I cannot post Max's picture from the waste down at this particular time in hopes of bringing forth more men with this same kind of situation, and it hurts a little to read your jokes but I respect my love's wishes at this time, period.

In other words; you're learning how to Photoshop. We anxiously await the results of your creation. :rolleyes:

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Madame,

Just put up or shut up, what we need is EVIDENCE, not your perpetual wounded carping. I can understand why you're stalling, I've been here 8 years and not one of the zillions of crazy fakers that have turned up in that time have ever tried to photoshop a 30" dick.

Good luck with your efforts.

cheers

Dillon

Marvin Gaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Madam X said:

:bsflag:

-MG

ophion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have been keeping tabs on this thread as it's topic close to my heart.
I just can't believe how mean and spitefull you are being to Madam x, when you have absolutely no evidence that she is lying.
As it happens this is a genuine affliction and is suffered by my boyfriend. Unlike Madam X my boyfriend is only too happy to have his picture posted here to prove it.

P.S. the scientific medical name for this condition is wishfulthinkingitis

Attachments

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

Madam X

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Ophion, for posting the picture of your boyfriend's huge penis, and please thank him for me. You see? How can these folks not believe that this is true if I am telling them about my boyfriend's huge penis that is over 30 inches long, and viewing the pic of your boyfriend's huge penis? I'm sure that viewers will think it's a fake pic, I guess that the majority wins in this case. :( Oh well, I tried. Again, thanks! Madam X

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Madam X said:
Thanks Ophion, for posting the picture of your boyfriend's huge penis, and please thank him for me. You see? How can these folks not believe that this is true if I am telling them about my boyfriend's huge penis that is over 30 inches long, and viewing the pic of your boyfriend's huge penis? I'm sure that viewers will think it's a fake pic, I guess that the majority wins in this case. :( Oh well, I tried. Again, thanks! Madam X

Madam,

I hate to be the one to break it to you.... but,

That picture is a fake.

The dick you saw, appears to be about 8 feet long.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Madam X said:

YSSCKY

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Madam X said:

The operable word in this sentence is waste.