Boyfriends Secret Life: Stripper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WHAT would you do if you found out your new boyfriend is a stripper, but didn't tell you about it?
not only does he live a 'secret' life with me, and has a 'oficial' girlfriend, but in fact has a triple life being with the 'both' of us, and getting naked in his spare time... :confused:

WHAT would you do?
have any of you ever lived such an complex, surprising life has if you were in a soap opera? I'm very happy with him and all of his life [even the 'secret stripper' part I found out yesterday... :biggrin1: ], but just wanted to hear some opinions about my life's 'threesome'... :tongue:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my current life could be a motion picture...
or maybe even a mini-series...

the funny thing is, nobody has any idea of how complex things are...

all they see is this laid-back, seemingly quiet guy...

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I should ask him to do me a private show...! :D
WHO knows, maybe tonight, we're going out with a female stripper friend, and it may turn into a very spicy 'menage a trois'.. or even 'quatre'.. anyone up for the invitation? :D

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DUMP HIM!

He is a liar and a cheat. Why is there even a question in your mind about this? You are not number one in his life and never will be. Just how low is your self-esteem that you would even consider staying with this asshole?! :confused::eek::mad::frown1:

WHAT would you do if you found out your new boyfriend is a stripper, but didn't tell you about it?
not only does he live a 'secret' life with me, and has a 'oficial' girlfriend, but in fact has a triple life being with the 'both' of us, and getting naked in his spare time... :confused:

WHAT would you do?
have any of you ever lived such an complex, surprising life has if you were in a soap opera? I'm very happy with him and all of his life [even the 'secret stripper' part I found out yesterday... :biggrin1: ], but just wanted to hear some opinions about my life's 'threesome'... :tongue:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wanna know how you found out about everything!

The girlfriend

The "career"

Everything.

And another thing, like NJ said, WHAT THE EFF ARE YOU STILL DOING W/ THIS NASTYGUTTERBUTTTROLLOP!?!

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
DUMP HIM!

He is a liar and a cheat. Why is there even a question in your mind about this? You are not number one in his life and never will be. Just how low is your self-esteem that you would even consider staying with this asshole?! :confused::eek::mad::frown1:

QFT!!!

I dumped her double-dealing ass when her son clued me in "daddy" wasn't bio-dad, but her fiance! WTF??

(btw, I felt sorry for the kid!)

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
wtf...enjoy him...unless you are hooked some way you did not mention...he is getting his...you are getting yours...work it buddy...

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

WHAT would you do?

this has apprently happend to the gf of stripper Tristan Mills Could you date a stripper? | Pick Me Up magazine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wtf...enjoy him...unless you are hooked some way you did not mention...he is getting his...you are getting yours...work it buddy...

YEAHHH.. I'll follow your advice! we're having fun, and we've always been sincer with each other.
so you guys out there know, he never hide anything and was always very truthfull about his likings... and unlike some say - DUMP HIM - he may have many women friends... but I'm the solo alfa male! :D

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Someone who lies that badly while in a relationship, is someone not worth being in a relationship with.

Sklar

he never lied... he just keeps surprising me... :D
he's a pandora box... but not in the bad sense...! we all need some mayhem in our life! and 'H' is mine! ;)