Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
WHAT would you do if you found out your new boyfriend is a stripper, but didn't tell you about it?
not only does he live a 'secret' life with me, and has a 'oficial' girlfriend, but in fact has a triple life being with the 'both' of us, and getting naked in his spare time... :confused:

WHAT would you do?
have any of you ever lived such an complex, surprising life has if you were in a soap opera? I'm very happy with him and all of his life [even the 'secret stripper' part I found out yesterday... :biggrin1: ], but just wanted to hear some opinions about my life's 'threesome'... :tongue:

Your HAPPY are you??????

Its not the stripping????

He spends time with you and 'her' right??

So you are effectively SHARING him.... so I'm presuming he's

bisexual then? As he's not just havin the odd date with her is he???

If what I am presuming is right then you are being a MUG!!

Sorry....But how could you share??? The stripping is one thing but all

time spent with this woman is NOT okay.

Come on for gods sake have some self respect!!!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, nj, have an opinion why don't you?
But I have to agree. I don't see a future here.
He asked for advice. I'm not a good liar so I told him what I thought.

Without trust your relationship is a fraud. If he keeps this from you, what else is going on you dont know about. BROOM HIM! ( I would love to be a stripper. I dont have the bod sadly.)
QFT! By the way what does 'Broom Him' mean?

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Broom him" means kick him to the curb!! Sweep him out with the rest of the trash!! Dump his ass!!

I can't say what I'd do. I've been a stripper before and led a double life, but everyone I dated knew right up front.
I'd say make him your personal "Private Dancer" and enjoy it while it lasts.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you're asking, it means it's not a big deal with you

enjoy!

I always get a kick of learning the unexpected, unobserved angles, quirks, and depths of those around me

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Listen aside from all the "broom hims" I think if he makes you happy and you don't mind sharing him stay in the relationship.
Personally I don't believe people are born to be monogamous.
I feel like it's a societal construct to make folks behave in a way that's acceptable
to churches,narrow minded folks,conservative "family oriented" in name only and those who want to run your lives.
Stay. It sounded like you were happy to be with him before the "surprises" so why leave? Tell him how you feel about being upfront with you and that it's not a big deal to b a stripper or have a girlfriend since you are the only man in his life.
If that is indeed how you feel.
Best wishes to you!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
THANKS for all the input peolple...
THINGS are getting even more interesting with 'H'... first of all, in fact the one that doesn't have a clue about being shared is his 'official' girl... in fact, I'm the only one with whom he talks EVERY single thing! I know about all the quirks...
but so that we can e together with everyone in his life [cause in fact, although bisexual, he's 'in the closet' cause that isn't an easy thing to tell people, right?], he has already presented me to his girlfriend, his parents, and his 19 y.o. sister, WHO btw is a LESBIAN...
I don't know what happened in 'their' life, but this is a strange family... almost like mine, and I like it! :D

probably many of the comments in here are right, maybe this won't last long, but one thing I can asure YOU all, the friendship remains, cause, bottom line, that's the real DEAL.... sex maybe good, but I'd exchange it for a solid friendship ANY day of the week! ;)

so, 'H' keep on being yourself! :D [and stay with me!]

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This may not be the answer that you want to hear, however, I figured that you might appreciate it from the perspective of someone that once was in your boyfriend’s boots. Exotic stripping, dick dancing, schlong slinging – call it what your want – how did I get into it? Well after graduation I moved back to Houston. Worked for a bank for about 3 months, barely making ends meet and bored out of my fucking mind. A friend helped me get a job at the old La Bare as a barback; pay wasn’t all that great but even working as a barback had it perks. Six months later I started waiting tables bare-chested. A year later, following a string of amateur nights, my entertainment career took off.

Dancing for the pleasure of women was great, however, having been to New Orleans several times for Southern Decadence, what I really wanted to do was dance off Bourbon St. Working primarily as an independent and sometimes under short contract, I stripped for nearly 11 years – NOLA – you name a gay bar and I probably took most of my clothes off (all in private dances) there, at one time or another. Miami, Key West and a number of other places in the Southeast and a few jaunts in the DC area.

During that period of time I was constantly in and out of countless relationships. Sometimes with chicks, other times with guys. None of them worked out for very long periods of time. The reasons? Deceit. Lack of commitment. Inability to truly love someone else. The reasons I kept dancing were: the money, especially my take of the private dances; and my real desire to have my bod and dick loved, admired, fondled and used anonymously in the absence of emotional commitment.

I was never honest with my various partners about some of the things that transpired in private dances. Or the real reasons that I didn’t come home after the club had closed (which included getting it on with another dancer or client).

I’m not saying that your bf is anything like I once was. I certainly hope not for your sake, but thought that you at least needed to know what you might be getting into. BTW, a couple of other things. I'd have long sit down discussions with most of the guys/chicks that I was involved with at the time too, but rarely was I ever completely honest. I'm also still in the closet

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
THANKS for all the input peolple...
THINGS are getting even more interesting with 'H'... first of all, in fact the one that doesn't have a clue about being shared is his 'official' girl... in fact, I'm the only one with whom he talks EVERY single thing! I know about all the quirks...

Poor girl!!!!!

How fuckin selfish!!!!

and you go along with it too!!!!!!!!

You haven't considered HER in all this at all have you??????????

Do what you want....

I think you both are incredibly selfish and no longer care about your

little drama your indulging in.... You deserve each other!!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This may not be the answer that you want to hear, however, I figured that you might appreciate it from the perspective of someone that once was in your boyfriend’s boots. Exotic stripping, dick dancing, schlong slinging – call it what your want – how did I get into it? Well after graduation I moved back to Houston. Worked for a bank for about 3 months, barely making ends meet and bored out of my fucking mind. A friend helped me get a job at the old La Bare as a barback; pay wasn’t all that great but even working as a barback had it perks. Six months later I started waiting tables bare-chested. A year later, following a string of amateur nights, my entertainment career took off.

Dancing for the pleasure of women was great, however, having been to New Orleans several times for Southern Decadence, what I really wanted to do was dance off Bourbon St. Working primarily as an independent and sometimes under short contract, I stripped for nearly 11 years – NOLA – you name a gay bar and I probably took most of my clothes off (all in private dances) there, at one time or another. Miami, Key West and a number of other places in the Southeast and a few jaunts in the DC area.

During that period of time I was constantly in and out of countless relationships. Sometimes with chicks, other times with guys. None of them worked out for very long periods of time. The reasons? Deceit. Lack of commitment. Inability to truly love someone else. The reasons I kept dancing were: the money, especially my take of the private dances; and my real desire to have my bod and dick loved, admired, fondled and used anonymously in the absence of emotional commitment.

I was never honest with my various partners about some of the things that transpired in private dances. Or the real reasons that I didn’t come home after the club had closed (which included getting it on with another dancer or client).

I’m not saying that your bf is anything like I once was. I certainly hope not for your sake, but thought that you at least needed to know what you might be getting into. BTW, a couple of other things. I'd have long sit down discussions with most of the guys/chicks that I was involved with at the time too, but rarely was I ever completely honest. I'm also still in the closet

You might not have been totally honest with your ex bf's/gf/s but this was a pretty honest post, dude.

I'm not sure of the real value of 'total honesty' in a relationship, anyway. I know couples that get shitty if their partner even THINKS about another guy. So how is that healthy. Might be honest to say you thought someone was cute, or that you innocently flirted, but not always a good thing.

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DUMP HIM!

He is a liar and a cheat. Why is there even a question in your mind about this? You are not number one in his life and never will be. Just how low is your self-esteem that you would even consider staying with this asshole?! :confused::eek::mad::frown1:

Well... True... I was going to say some poeple are ok with Open Relationships but this guy's been hiding this from you. Remember man, poeple lie to protect someone... Probably you. So maybe he really likes you and doesn't want to you get hurt OR he just wants it all without having to compromise anything.

He's Being a cowardly Douche either way...

Last edited:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
love has reasons, reason it self doesn't undestand... so I'll enjoy while it lasts! :D
thanks NICK for you truthfulness! cheers mate ;)

I'm nothing if not honest, buddy. It's just how I'm built. But I'm not judgmental.

You do what makes you happy.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Poor girl!!!!!

How fuckin selfish!!!!

and you go along with it too!!!!!!!!

You haven't considered HER in all this at all have you??????????

Do what you want....

I think you both are incredibly selfish and no longer care about your

little drama your indulging in.... You deserve each other!!

not at all... she NOW is in it too... we can say we are happy trio...! :D
and all because of italian lambruscho wine! :D

life's funny... one day you are alone in a, considered, regular life, and then suddenly you have it all... and so YOU know AMBER we're not selfish at all.. we share each other! :D

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

THANKS for the openness and honesty in this post, but as you said, YOU weren't tottaly honest with your bf's gf's, he is with me! and NOW with her too...
the question now is: is it possible to have a threesome as a relationship?

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your boyfriend sounds quite the puppetteer!!!

I bet he's incredibly charming!!?

My, my some people really are having their cake and eating it....whilst others seem happy to just let them!!!

:-D :-D :-D

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your boyfriend sounds quite the puppetteer!!!

I bet he's incredibly charming!!?

My, my some people really are having their cake and eating it....whilst others seem happy to just let them!!!

:-D :-D :-D

thanks amber1, that's the thing! JUST BE HAPPY and enjoy life! :D

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Most of it depends on what your threshold for bullshit is. Its easy to give advice from a 3rd party point-of-view....but allot of people (I am not saying you, this is a generalization) find themselves in situation over and over because they enjoy it. Not everyone is looking for the picket fence with the hubby who comes home at 5:30, living happily ever after. So its kind of a question that only you can answer after evaluating your goals and needs.

What looks like a FUBAR situation for a person looking in from the outside, may be just fine for the parties involved.