LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WHAT would you do if you found out your new boyfriend is a stripper, but didn't tell you about it?
not only does he live a 'secret' life with me, and has a 'oficial' girlfriend, but in fact has a triple life being with the 'both' of us, and getting naked in his spare time... :confused: WHAT would you do? have any of you ever lived such an complex, surprising life has if you were in a soap opera? I'm very happy with him and all of his life [even the 'secret stripper' part I found out yesterday... :biggrin1: ], but just wanted to hear some opinions about my life's 'threesome'... :tongue:

I believe you already are happy with your life "a trois" since several of your comments/responses indicate that! What society might think is only of minor consequence! I go with cigarbabe's thinking: I too see nothing inherently wrong with baring one's butt/beauty and stripping, nor do I see anything inherently wrong with a menage "a trois"! If you three can work out the details so that there is a balance among love, sex and trust then I say go for it! You are not living a life more complex than many others among us have lived !

Last edited:

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What looks like a FUBAR situation for a person looking in from the outside, may be just fine for the parties involved.

just as long as there is an open relation/dialog between the parties. I'll say that in the beggining he was the 'closeted' oe, keeping all of 'his' life from her, but NOW, as a threesome, everything is working out well. in the oment each one has it's own space, and we don't mix it all, all the time, but from time to time we do HAVE fun. like new year's eve, we're going together in vacation... taht is if I get well soon. I'm so sick with the flu... :(

If you three can work out the details so that there is a balance among love, sex and trust then I say go for it! You are not living a life more complex than many others among us have lived !

YOU can say that again. living as threeple [a couple of three..:p] isn't easy. and as I said before, as a way to keep it all together we are not sharing eachother as group for now. it's not like we all live together and there's always daily threesme sex. it sometimes happens. when the three of us want to! :D
and NOW, being sick to the bone, WE are definatley having any kind of intercourse...

andonce again, when it happens, we always protect ourselves. STD's aren't fun.. apart from the personal damage, you can unadvertedly spread it out there, and screw someone elses life! SO: DO PROTECT YOURSELVES!

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of what JasonLane said is true, re: "maybe he really likes you and doesn't want to you get hurt OR he just wants it all without having to compromise anything." I've not been in an open relationship with 2 other people living under my roof, but I have been involved with 2 other guys or 2 other chicks or a guy and woman at the same time; several occasions over the past 15 years. Most of the lies I told. excuses I came up with, and what I kept hidden was often an attempt to protect one of the parties involved. Call me a "cowardly Douche" if you wish, but most of the time all I wanted out of any of those relationships were raw, physical sex without emotional involvement, much less commitment. This leopard, however, has changed his spots and am doing my damnest to make a firm commitment to only one other guy who is the love of my life.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
UPDATE:
after a wonderfull new years eve together, the three of us came to a marvellous solution. we can't do it as a trio, we both need to have him seperatly, so there will no longer be the threesome act! we'll be two at the time, and never the three together. she doesn't go with his flow, so I'll have less of her, but more of him, just for me!
she knows I'll be with him, and vice versa, but we decided not to share!
although wonderfull as said before, teh three together on the last night of the year, we prfer that we follow seperatly in two groups of two! :p

I'm happy, she's happy, and he's VERRRRYYYYY happy! :D
in the end it was a good deal for everyone! ;)

deancoxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
all i can say is that thank the lord that he didn'y make the mistake i did....i had been with my girlfriend for about 3 months and we hadn't yet slept together, also i hadn't told her what i do for a living...any way a couple more days go by and we meet up anf get down to some fun......afterwards she asks "so what do you do???" to which i reply i sleep with men on a internet site called straightcollegemen.com.....needless to say she was shocked...be we got though it and she encoraged me to go solo and create my own site....

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
all i can say is that thank the lord that he didn'y make the mistake i did....i had been with my girlfriend for about 3 months and we hadn't yet slept together, also i hadn't told her what i do for a living...any way a couple more days go by and we meet up anf get down to some fun......afterwards she asks "so what do you do???" to which i reply i sleep with men on a internet site called straightcollegemen.com.....needless to say she was shocked...be we got though it and she encoraged me to go solo and create my own site....

I wouldn't call it mistakes, but you were really lucky with your gf.. not every one would take it so lightly the fact his|her bf likes to fool arround! ;)