BoyFun Cum Compilation Video! LOADS of HOT BOYS!

lilwonder2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Reactions: GatoradeFan

lilwonder2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Please...oh please... send me the link to Damien, Mateo, and Pete.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can you send me a pic/vid of u and ur gal fuckin? ;P

lilwonder2 xx

I'm afraid not, I keep those videos and pictures for myself ;) I have however managed to gain clearance for post a few pictures of my girlfriend sucking my cock - which I've not yet had time to touch up and upload to my gallery. All in good time.

jimbojim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
boyfun is a kickass - i've been a member for a while although i'm a straight man
my personal favorites are -
Mickey - average guy with average package, but you gotta see him cumming.. forehead is not his furthest shot
Lukas - a sporty guy, starts with a short workout in nothing but white briefs, then jerks off on a couch and dumps big load of thick sticky splooge on his abs.. then he enjoys squeezing last drops out of his cock and big balls
Lucas - a tall guy, passionately moans for a minute before dumping his load
Danny - fat cock with huge tough head and big balls, lots of precum and massive thick load
Louden - i like to see him lifting his leg when cum starts rushing out of him
Tomas - cute soccer guy with massive cock and a surprise... gotta look at his taint when he's cumming, he shows it off
Tom - he's also got videos, but i really like his photo where he wears rams jersey, presses on his balls and taint with a football, and splooges all over
Jake - massive cock with big red head, he's hot when squirmimg on a couch with milky stream coming out of him
Rollerboy - lubes up his head and jerks it with hand, then suddenly starts moaning and splatters on his abs
Stepan - pics only, but gotta see his sack
Carson - small package, big load
Jay - his head swells like a mushroom upon he warms up
Felix - a slim guy, nothing special until he takes off his oversized boxers.... man he's huge, and he's another one who shot on his forehead
Ian - i like his movie in adidas shorts with no underwear under them
Matt - a blonde jock, small package and small load but so much passion, especially when he lubes up

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Weird, when I tried to download, my computer got all these messages about being under attack and needing to download a viral removal program. I didn't, since the publisher is unverified, but my Macafee scan is really running slow now.