Boynextdoorkpt got banned

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Someone that had been harrassing me in threads has been banned as well.Weird.Major2910.He has e-mailed me and said he was sorry and I thought that was that.But than last night it started again.I think what got major banned was his comment about cutting my dick off with garden shears.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can believe that too. One of my best friends didn't start shaving until he was 17 and no pubes until he was 18. He was just a late bloomer. Still, if there was suspicion about this, I wish questions had been raised sooner. It shouldn't take 900+ posts and a fairly big gallery to catch someone underage because it places everyone here in jeopardy.

Agreed. I think he was the real deal. Oh well, I think him being banned was kind of a blow to the site. But we all shall move on.

In Loving Memory of BoyNextDoor..... May life treat him well :smile:

The thread is still active. If the thread is disappears we will know that might be one reason why he was banned. There's one pic of him in that thread.

Not necessarily. It doesn't depict his genitals. I don't like the pic though because I find it creepy.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^Major was a fucking douche and a half...he had it out for you the entire time he was on here. I think he was jealous and that garden shears thing was absolutely uncalledfor.

Someone that had been harrassing me in threads has been banned as well.Weird.Major2910.He has e-mailed me and said he was sorry and I thought that was that.But than last night it started again.I think what got major banned was his comment about cutting my dick off with garden shears.

:scared2:
:261::261:

That's seriously fucked-up. Sorry that happened to you Jase.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im just thinking its weird they are both gone at the same time.I didnt know boynextdoor at all.Never chatted with him etc.To me his pics didnt add up.They looked like different boys.But than people say that about my gallery as well.I dont know why he was banned.But I do know that the person that had been harrassing me was banned for saying crazy stuff about me.Its just weird to me that BOTH people were banned on the same day.

Im just thinking its weird they are both gone at the same time.I didnt know boynextdoor at all.Never chatted with him etc.To me his pics didnt add up.They looked like different boys.But than people say that about my gallery as well.I dont know why he was banned.But I do know that the person that had been harrassing me was banned for saying crazy stuff about me.Its just weird to me that BOTH people were banned on the same day.

Nah, there are two types of bans. Immediate bans for flagrant and serious violations (such as underage) that need to be taken care of immediately, and then voted bans where the mods get together and then vote on it based upon the evidence presented to them. It's possible that something was going on with Boynextdoorkpt that we won't know about for a while (these things never stay secret) and he was banned during the vote. Voted bans go through as a group so you'll see a few people disappear all at once.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about the underage immediate ban thing.

I had someone from the site add me to yahoo a few days ago, and when, during a very brief chat, he told me he was 17 I forwarded the entire conversation to one of the mods... he's still a member!

I wonder if Boynextdoorkpt knows about the other site? If he doesn't, someone in contact with him should tell him about it so we can find out from him what's going on.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Nah, there are two types of bans. Immediate bans for flagrant and serious violations (such as underage) that need to be taken care of immediately, and then voted bans where the mods get together and then vote on it based upon the evidence presented to them. It's possible that something was going on with Boynextdoorkpt that we won't know about for a while (these things never stay secret) and he was banned during the vote. Voted bans go through as a group so you'll see a few people disappear all at once.

I was the result of a voted ban on one site, and I moderate on another. This is usually how it's done.

I don't know about the underage immediate ban thing.

I had someone from the site add me to yahoo a few days ago, and when, during a very brief chat, he told me he was 17 I forwarded the entire conversation to one of the mods... he's still a member!

There are occasions where someone either admits in post or chat that they are underage and those people are gone within minutes of a mod finding out. I've even done it myself. The key is it has to happen here, on the site, unless there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Otherwise anyone can go around accusing everyone without verification of being underage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was under the impression that everyone loved the guy, and when I saw that it said he was banned, I was really surprised.

I'm surprised that we haven't gotten an official explanation yet from anyone, though.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well lets be charlies angels here for a min.
#1 he was nice so he wasnt banned for being mean
#2 his pics looked very young so maybe he was underage
#3 maybe he had many accounts that he used
Thats all I have im a bad angel

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oops... I got my small brained twinks confused... boynextdoor was okay I guess, it is the other one who is an idiot... my bad!!!!!

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well lets be charlies angels here for a min.
#1 he was nice so he wasnt banned for being mean
#2 his pics looked very young so maybe he was underage
#3 maybe he had many accounts that he used
Thats all I have im a bad angel

JAY-Dog.....you are too funny. Not to mention cute!!