Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
First red flag?
I agree, rec. If he is underage, that would explain a lot. To have a father that's a doctor & a mother as trauma surgeoun, he just asked too many questions and didn't understand a lot. It's very believeable but...that's how the cookie crumbles.

See you next lifetime, bnd.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wonder if Boynextdoorkpt knows about the other site? If he doesn't, someone in contact with him should tell him about it so we can find out from him what's going on.

Have you really spotted anything in his ~950 posts during the last month or so that leads you to think he'd be a good fit? :confused:

You thread-hoppin' turd.:biggrin1:

Ribbit. :cool:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
QFT

Look, he was a good kid. I never had any sort of communication with him, but I could tell by his posts that he was one of the good ones. Maybe he deserved to get banned, but this doesn't necissarily make him a bad person.

He was probably a fat, hairy, 50 year old guy, anyway.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

Have you really spotted anything in his ~950 posts during the last month or so that leads you to think he'd be a good fit? :confused:

Ribbit. :cool:

Well, he has been banned... so that's something in common. If he's real then that forum should give him every opportunity to prove his case. If he's not then that forum should discover it very quickly. Either way it puts an end to this quickly without yet more lingering questions over the banning process.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was under the impression that everyone loved the guy, and when I saw that it said he was banned, I was really surprised.

I'm surprised that we haven't gotten an official explanation yet from anyone, though.

I'm surprised anyone gives a shit.

Oh, that's right...some people only have shit to give :rolleyes:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You are totally missing my point. He seemed to be a good person -- pleasant in the forums -- and you people are eviscerating him.

Ugh. Now I sound like Naughty :(

Nothing wrong with sounding like Naughty. Dumbcow is a very nice person too, and was driven away by mean, nasty people. As far as BND/Landon I did not know too much about him.