Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you are looking to hook up, have an "accident" occur where you are in the bathroom naked at your hotel with the door not closed all the way so he can get a view of you if you can time it or something like that. Gives you deniable plausibility if things go south, and if things go good, can lead to a fun conversation which can maybe lead to the good stuff.

I look forward to all the details as they happen! I will be watching this thread with great interest! :)

i.kym-cdn.png

• Love
Reactions: ilin5225ilin

ilin5225ilin

Loved Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you are looking to hook up, have an "accident" occur where you are in the bathroom naked at your hotel with the door not closed all the way so he can get a view of you if you can time it or something like that. Gives you deniable plausibility if things go south, and if things go good, can lead to a fun conversation which can maybe lead to the good stuff.

I look forward to all the details as they happen! I will be watching this thread with great interest! :)

View attachment 84422151
Just the thought of it made me super hard!!!! Brilliant idea ❤️❤️

Reactions: johnweek1

Egg Man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A good technique to test the waters: massages. Just little neck rubs or feet rubs.
Also “my back is really tight” is a good opening for a body massage. Anything with lotion/oil leads to: “why don’t you take off your xxx. Don’t want to get oil on it”

• Love
Reactions: ilin5225ilin

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I bet he cums back and says they had to cancel it, last minute. He then starts another thread so his fantasy can continue.....
I hope that is not the case and that you are wrong, but ever since I read the original post/his comments, I was getting those vibes.

I just love reading/hearing about first gay experiences like this. As a bi person, my first gay experience is something that helped me understand my sexuality, and once I came to terms with my sexuality, was just amazing because I bottled up a part of myself that I refused to acknowledge. Once I let the genie out of the bottle... just wow. We only get to live that once, so reading about it in others -- it's vicarious living! The experiences may get better, the sex better, the people better, etc. But the magic of that first time can never be topped.

Reactions: HornyBiGuy98

ilin5225ilin

Loved Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So how was the trip?
Yes! Details! We need to know! :D
On my way!

I bet he cums back and says they had to cancel it, last minute. He then starts another thread so his fantasy can continue.....
Not this time my brother!
I hope that is not the case and that you are wrong, but ever since I read the original post/his comments, I was getting those vibes.

I just love reading/hearing about first gay experiences like this. As a bi person, my first gay experience is something that helped me understand my sexuality, and once I came to terms with my sexuality, was just amazing because I bottled up a part of myself that I refused to acknowledge. Once I let the genie out of the bottle... just wow. We only get to live that once, so reading about it in others -- it's vicarious living! The experiences may get better, the sex better, the people better, etc. But the magic of that first time can never be topped.
Lovely for you.

Okay, time for details now:
As I've written, I only knew one of the boys. I was getting the gay-bi vibes even before because he was explaining his insecurities in front of other boys, noticing profile picture changes of hot boys etc, paying me compliments about my style, hair, bodyline, etc.

Nevertheless, as a suggestion from one of the members here, I sent him a shirtless picture after a workout - it was totally in a friendly manner, just sweaty face and chest with a caption "getting the body ready". He replied after 3-4 hours after I've sent the picture. I was going nuts in this period since everything on this trip was dependent on him: people, food, accommodation, plan.

He, then, sent me a bunch of emojis (hearts, heart eyes, smiley) and said that he can't wait to meet me. As unreal it may sounds, the day after, he sent me a dick pick (well actually not a dick pick at first, but boner hidden in boxer briefs) with a wink emoji. He had a nice length, but the width of mine was greater.

That's how we started talking about the other two boys and he said that they're gay or at least bi (that has been his impression). To break the story, one of them gave me gay vibes as well, but they both clarified that they're straight. One of them had a girlfriend, so regular video calls with his disturbing girl were bothering us all the time haha.

Coming back to my story, I landed at the airport, and there's my lovely friend waiting for me. It was very weird and I didn't know what to do because I haven't seen him for a long time, so we greeted with hands, and we hugged. There was this tense moment after the hug with eye contact, and I just rushed and gave him a lip kiss.

Then we talked, ate some food, walked around, took some pictures, and finally, went to the accommodation. Note: the other 2 boys came earlier, and departed 2 days earlier.

We were also clubbing (btw great music, great dance, great alcohol). We had all an agreement to wear shirts, so we went like that to the club. And I don't drink, but I liked to see what it's like to be drunk (I wasn't, but I was close haha).

And then there's NYE, more alcohol, and there was point when we were sweaty because of dancing, so I decided to relax my dear friend and unbuttoned the first 3 buttons of his shirt - just enough to see his nicely developed chest and chest hair. It's good that it was dark because I was with boner all the time. He was vibing with the music, laughing on me, and at certain point there were so many people in the club that we were all smashed together.

I thought that we will have ANYTHING sexual related after the boys were gone (last days), but he touched me from the outside down there, and I was super embarrassed because I was hard at that time. This was the part when we actually had a French kiss - I don't know if it was his first time, but he wasn't a great kisser.

So we wake up next morning and there's a weird energy - like he's glad, but he's mad. Don't know how to explain. We had some breakfast, visited some museums, lunch time, meeting other people we know. This was the day the boys were leaving, so we took them to the airport, and there was this weird tension in the car on the ride back. I'm shy (and although I thought that I am capable of the things above, I wasn't - I was scared and shy to walk around naked, shirtless, in boxers, or even change in front of them).

I decided that it's a nice opportunity to talk and flirt, so I just grabbed his thigh, and there was my old friend again. He smiled, we talked about random stuff, and went back to the apartment. He was making the bed, and I haven't jerked for 5-6 days, so I was enormously horny and I just grabbed his chest and stomach under his shirt.

He stopped what he was doing, took the lead, and few minutes later we were rolling in the bed haha. There was one problem: we didn't have a condom, but after 20 seconds talk, we realised that I have had sex 1 time only, and he was a virgin, so we decided to go raw. AND OH MY GOD, I was going to say BEST SEX EVER (but out of 2, it's not representable).

I declare myself as verse top, and I was bottom this time, so I didn't want to go back home without sticking my fat-ass dick into my lovely friend. So the next morning we were flip fucking (bought condoms this time) and, gosh, I cannot believe that this is ACTUALLY happening.

It was one of my hardest goodbyes, we are still in touch, but we don't sext, jerk, or do anything sexual online. But we are planning our next trip somewhere in Europe so I cannot wait to see where we will go.

Summary:
7 days
Bodycount increased to 1
Kissed 4 people (him + 3 girls in the clubs)
Once bottoming, once flip-fucking

I am not bothered if you think that my story is made up. I want to make one thing certain: 100% of the things above have happened 100% in real life.

As I have some turbulent period right now with my work, I may not be online all the time to respond in the forum, but I will do my best.

<3