BoyScouts

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
My Mom and I were talking yesterday...

and its funny..

I was in cubscouts and boyscouts when I was a wee lad, thats not very interesting, the interesting thing about that is.
in our "den" there were five kids,
I am the only one now that is not gay.

hmmmmm....

:tongue:

CoreyKevin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I have friends that I have grown up with for years that I met doing theater and they were all in cub scouts, boy scouts, and then eagle scouts and they are all straight. I hated boy scouts and never wanted ti join and Im bi.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: :tongue: Other than being a momma's boy with a light saber collection, I doubt there was anything 'special' about you back then. :tongue: :biggrin1:

As for not being gay now, I gotta go back to the light saber collection! LOL! I don't know of any Gay Trekkies or Star Wars fanatics.

It may be a broad sweeping generalization but Gay men are just way too cool for that!

My Mom and I were talking yesterday...and its funny...
I was in cubscouts and boyscouts when I was a wee lad, thats not very interesting, the interesting thing about that is. in our "den" there were five kids, I am the only one now that is not gay.
hmmmmm....:tongue:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Bi and 100% straight. How interesting. lol

Well, I was in Boy Scouts and there was only one guy who was gay in the whole troops. And we all knew it, but he wasn't ridiculed for it or anything. People made jokes, but he made jokes back and we all laughed. I think Boy Scouts is more about "Brotherhood" than "romp fests". That's fantasy.

Actually quite pedophilliac.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
:biggrin1: :tongue: Other than being a momma's boy with a light saber collection, I doubt there was anything 'special' about you back then. :tongue: :biggrin1:

As for not being gay now, I gotta go back to the light saber collection! LOL! I don't know of any Gay Trekkies or Star Wars fanatics.

It may be a broad sweeping generalization but Gay men are just way too cool for that!

Hahahahaha FUNNY!!!!
Gay Guys are cooler than that?
how do you explain Madonna and showtunes? :tongue::biggrin1::tongue::biggrin1:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

and its funny..

I was in cubscouts and boyscouts when I was a wee lad, thats not very interesting, the interesting thing about that is.

hmmmmm....
So? I am the only one of 5 brothers who turned out to be a queer--gosh I love saying that word--maybe I just had a better connection to my feminine side than my brotheres did.

Queerdom is strange, you never know who is going to get to be part of that elite society.

I never made it past cub scouts. I was not promoted past "Bear" because my dad was our pack leader and he refused to sign a petition that the other pack leaders were passing around. (This is what my dad told me years later--at the time I didn't know why I was the only one of my friends who wasn't promoted.)

Anyhow the only thing we ever did in cub scouts was arts and crafts and baking and cooking, and occasionally someone's parent would come in and give a presentation about his/her job.

On a separate note, I know one Eagle Scout who is openly gay. I didn't think the Boy Scouts were cool with that.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Made it to the rank of "Star" (or maybe was it "Life"?) before I lost interest. There were always a few adults that seemed to be a litte too "into" it, but not in a creepy way. I had/have no idea as to the orientation of my cohorts.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was in cub scouts in 1963-4 in Florida. Did a performance at a jamboree in a flowered mumu and a black wig with curlers, (I was 7).I just barely remember it, indeed had forgotten it untill I found 2 pics my mother had taken of me dressed up. Don't remember how it came about, I think it came from one of the other mothers, I don't recall anyone regarding it was the slightest out of the ordinary. So I can say the cub scouts made me gay.

I'll add one of the pics to my gallery.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hahahahaha FUNNY!!!!
Gay Guys are cooler than that?
how do you explain Madonna and showtunes? :tongue::biggrin1::tongue::biggrin1:

Many gay guys like pretty things. That's how i explain it. Queen Amidala had a huge gay cult following when episode one came out... even amongst men who didn't really know what the movie was about.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cub Scouts was mainly arts & crafts for me, although when my mom was den mother she took it a bit further (sports, house parties, stuff like that). Later, in Boy Scouts, we had a troop leader who was really into it (again, in a healthy way) and had all the gear to take us camping and everything. My dad was involved in a leadership position as well.

Really, it was all a good time. Good way to get the kids out in the world, teach them about humanity & respect, and all before they learn about sex and getting drunk.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

and its funny..

hmmmmm....

:tongue:

That's because the week they worked on that Merit Badge you were out sick. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kalipygian,

I don't care why or how you are gay; just keep posting those hot pictures! :wink: What an adorable picture in your gallery to go with the story.

njqt466

Was in cub scouts in 1963-4 in Florida. Did a performance at a jamboree in a flowered mumu and a black wig with curlers, (I was 7).I just barely remember it, indeed had forgotten it untill I found 2 pics my mother had taken of me dressed up. Don't remember how it came about, I think it came from one of the other mothers, I don't recall anyone regarding it was the slightest out of the ordinary. So I can say the cub scouts made me gay.

I'll add one of the pics to my gallery.