Boyshorts or Thongs?

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear thongs normally, to avoid panty lines. But I like boy shorts for around the house wear, or nothing at all around my dorm. You cant beat the reaction guys get when you are wearing that sexy thong on the hot date.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thongs or boy shorts, depends on what I'm wearing. Don't want those panty lines showing. And it always keeps my hubby guessing!

Gekko

Just Browsing
Media
The last thing I need is fabric threaded up my ass while hiking on the high side (of a boat) with sea water running down the back of my foulies. And as a dive instructor I cannot begin to imagine the terror of butt floss under my dry suit while at depth.

Sorry but my day to day underwear ranges in the line of functional and practical with almost everything being capilene and comfortable. My evenings are usually big ole sweatshirt and a pair of men's boxers. Hubby hasn't ever had a thing for lingerie, saying women look best in nothing so it's worked out well. :D

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer boyshorts or thongs. When you find the perfect thong, nothing (besides nothing) is more comfortable.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What is the difference between thongs and G-strings? I thought they were the same.

Thongs are narrow in the back and made to go between the ass cheeks, but G-strings are actually a connected strap/string that goes up to the waistband, rather than a graduated fabric pattern. Some G-strings have fancy designs at the top i.e. extra ribbons or bows.

I agree thongs are more comfortable. They don't get sucked completely into my ass. :rolleyes:

As to boy shorts, I think they look better on women with more slender hips than on women with substantial asses like mine. I don't look good in boy shorts, so I don't buy them.

However, the women who look good in them look very good. If they were flattering to my figure, I would definitely wear them.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As to boy shorts, I think they look better on women with more slender hips than on women with substantial asses like mine. I don't look good in boy shorts, so I don't buy them.

I'm with HollyBlue. The first pair I bought and tried on had me cursing male designers. Unless you're a stick figure a wide horizontal stripe across your thickest point is not a desirable thing.

Most of the time I wear bikini style panties but if going bare cheeked prefer a g-string over a thong. With a g-string I feel like I'm wearing nothing, with a thong I feel like my bikini has ridden up.

And lastly, yes, If I'm late getting to the laundy the belly warmers Denise mentioned will be called into duty. So what. You want to tell me your briefs were designed with those moth holes in them?

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When it's by itself -- that is, uncovered by pants of any kind -- I like either one. For quite a while, I would prefer seeing thongs or G-strings. But, one day at a water park, I saw a mom with a fantastic ass & hips wearing some boy shorts. I thought that they showed off her curves much better than any "traditional" bikini cut rear.

It's like in women's college volleyball -- when they went to shorts instead of briefs, they got a lot sexier. More skin was covered, but the shape of the ass was no longer interrupted as it was by the V-shaped briefs' rears.

IMO, boyshorts and thongs are sexy.

Under clothing, though, there's only one option -- thongs/strings. Boyshorts do have an advantage over hi-cut panties in that they don't put diagonal creases across the ass cheeks. But, boyshorts peeking over jeans don't do anything for me. I have a neighbor whose hip-hugger jeans have slipped enough more than once to reveal various sexy lil' strings and thongs, and the result is that I've wanted to get her nekkid. That may still happen. :biggrin1:

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No to both, but I love to wear the old-fashioned G-strings that tie with satin or silk ribbons on the sides. I absolutely refuse to wear anything that goes up my butt crack. During work hours tend to wear either nothing if I'm not ovulating or menstruating and if I'm wearing something that I do not want panty lines. Other days/times wear bikini or very low rise/high on the hip panties. If in a dress or skirt that requires hosiery for professional appearance, then only the panty hose. Tanga panties are fine & comfy to. When I'm in professional appearances/teaching/making presentation/consultation or whatever, I always aim to be very comfy and that definitley includes under garments. But, always wear feminine under garments if I'm wearing any at all.

dryglans82

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think boyshorts look cuter; There's something girl-nextdoor-ish about them; Thongs are alright, but not my first preference.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thongs or a g string for me, I prefer one with some nice detail on the rear. I occasionally wear boy shorts but I find them cute rather than sexy. No one mentioned French knickers, and I love those, the type that are cut high on one's butt cheeks, they feel kind of 'saucy.'

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll take either...both are yummy...

As long as she uses my face as a seat for as long as she wishes, then I can't argue.

...OB

Wow.... am I the only woman that got aroused when she read that? You are so sexy to me...

Anyway, I prefer boy shorts. I don't think thongs are in the least bit comfortable. If I am worried about panty lines, I just don't wear panties. Solves the problem!

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the time i wear bikini cut but boy cut shorts are super comfy too. I cant stand g-strings (no offence) but i find them to stripper-esque for myself

You do have a point i see it that way as well. I feel like im just aksing for someone to strip me naked if i wear one, soooooo i do sometimes but yeah boy shorts better

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow.... am I the only woman that got aroused when she read that? You are so sexy to me...

Anyway, I prefer boy shorts. I don't think thongs are in the least bit comfortable. If I am worried about panty lines, I just don't wear panties. Solves the problem!

Yeah omaha and his sexual innuendos or blatant sexual comments theres nothing better.. hes such a big bear.