• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

Photos & Videos BoyWatch46819 (Twitch / Discord / Chaturbate)

abingdonboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I found it funny that they announced the OF as "Before I send the link, keep in mind. The price is cheap, however the initial subscription won't feature much. " But the sub price is still 10 bucks AND you have really overpriced ppvs...
Exactly, maybe they think the pricing is in AUD not USD? It would be cheap then

head2k

Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was really disappointed that he went for $10 for sub fee, for OFs which have lots of content this is the normal, most starting out is $5 or even free trial to get people interested, so his cost was already high, then immediately goes for ppv with any of the good content is insulting to those subbing, saying that he's dropped the price even when it's still above $20 is still nuts that's more than $30 spent before seeing anything worthwhile :( people are paying $10 per month for content not for the chance to pay more for ppvs he really should have made his intention clearer before doing this as it's just a really bad way to do an OF

mflibble

Legendary Member
Media
He dropped the sub price from $10 to $7. If he doesn't post full nudity except in PPV then it'll be my first and last month subbing. ‍o_O

For a fresh OF without full nudity, it's a bit audacious to send out a "discounted welcome bundle" of $20 for 5 pics and 2 vids without a description of the contents. There's more content in his welcome bundle than on his page!

angelboylove

Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am one of his mods and I have already brought it to his attention just now. He will review all today, keep just the subscription model for now or make it free and throw a random PPV at times.

Sent him screenshots of the comments here to take into consideration and comparison with other models. He seemed very eager to take your comments as positive suggestions and I am sure some middle ground to make most of us happy will come soon :D

Let's focus on the silver lining, they at least decided to go for the OF and show more. Now they are learning the ropes of all this so, it will only get better!

brunohsrod

Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am one of his mods and I have already brought it to his attention just now. He will review all today, keep just the subscription model for now or make it free and throw a random PPV at times.

Sent him screenshots of the comments here to take into consideration and comparison with other models. He seemed very eager to take your comments as positive suggestions and I am sure some middle ground to make most of us happy will come soon :D

Let's focus on the silver lining, they at least decided to go for the OF and show more. Now they are learning the ropes of all this so, it will only get better!
Thanks for that!

Reactions: angelboylove

jess459

Cherished Member
Media

By they includes Daniel? Sorry to be crass but their twitch stream content is super boring. I'd sub to OF if Daniel is there.

angelboylove

Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By they includes Daniel? Sorry to be crass but their twitch stream content is super boring. I'd sub to OF if Daniel is there.
Daniel has not yet opened his OF, Ethan was creating his last few days. At this stage better to go on by one and learn from the feedback for MJ.

Speaking of MJ, a gift for you guys to show he is listening and willing to provide content that makes you a bit happier, see the photo attached.

Attachments

heyitsamanda

Expert Member
Media
Daniel has not yet opened his OF, Ethan was creating his last few days. At this stage better to go on by one and learn from the feedback for MJ.

Speaking of MJ, a gift for you guys to show he is listening and willing to provide content that makes you a bit happier, see the photo attached.
Hot body and boy is big

Reactions: angelboylove

angelboylove

Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Daniel is on OF now too in a joint account with Ethan.
For any feedback let me know. As a heads up, I just shared with them 2 same feedback I shared with MJ when it comes on how to monetize their content at this early stage

I think Ethan has posted or will post a tease of a boner under a towel

OnlyFans

Last edited:

brunohsrod

Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Daniel is on OF now too in a joint account with Ethan.
For any feedback let me know. As a heads up, I just shared with them 2 same feedback I shared with MJ when it comes on how to monetize their content at this early stage

I think Ethan has posted or will post a tease of a boner under a towel

OnlyFans
I'll drop a sub in hopes that there won't be any overpriced PPVs. I think it's a good idea to let them know that a $20+ subscription price tag is on the higher end of the spectrum (Maybe they think it's AUD as opposed to USD?). If anything I don't even remember seeing an OF this expensive especially for a new creator.

multipass55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Subbed to both. Not worth the price. Got conned into buying the shortest video for 30 bucks. I suspect Ethan and Daniel will be the same because they think people will fall for the same tricks as MJ. Unless the main pages actually include nudity and regularly, I agree first and last month.

multipass55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll drop a sub in hopes that there won't be any overpriced PPVs. I think it's a good idea to let them know that a $20+ subscription price tag is on the higher end of the spectrum (Maybe they think it's AUD as opposed to USD?). If anything I don't even remember seeing an OF this expensive especially for a new creator.
Agree sub price is ridiculous for teases and ppv. It’s a decent way to have a good month end abruptly. Unless others check the forums and know to save their money.

mflibble

Legendary Member
Media
For everyone not in their discord, Ethan and Daniel have no intention of posting full nudity on their OF page. They announced in their discord that complete nudity will be PPV on top of the subscription. Hard pass for me. Not going to sub even at the "half" price. Glad they were honest about their intentions.

1669387613488.png

angelboylove

Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

They are listening and have already been messaged by Ethan and Daniel to discuss the way to approach this being aware that there might be market differences in prices, and the fact they are new while also making clear the expectations without people feeling lured into a subscription that will bring them almost no value.

I would just encourage from everyone here a more constructive approach to encourage something that is new and out of their comfort zone as they step into more adult content than just trash something that there is still easy to improve :) <3