Photos & Videos BoyWatch46819 (Twitch / Discord / Chaturbate)

angelboylove

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is something they are getting as feedback and taking into consideration. I believe an affordable monthly subscription with no PPV for now until people can also trust that they are dedicated to delivering good content is what they will go for. If you agree, like the comment so I can share it with them.

angelboylove

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For everyone not in their discord, Ethan and Daniel have no intention of posting full nudity on their OF page. They announced in their discord that complete nudity will be PPV on top of the subscription. Hard pass for me. Not going to sub even at the "half" price. Glad they were honest about their intentions.

View attachment 83084091
This was not set in stone and was testing the waters. They are already changing to make the majority happy and the proof is the nudes already coming up. Also, the note was more related to content that for now, people won't see them sharing sexual content as in BJ, Fucking, etc.

brunohsrod

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
They are listening and have already been messaged by Ethan and Daniel to discuss the way to approach this being aware that there might be market differences in prices, and the fact they are new while also making clear the expectations without people feeling lured into a subscription that will bring them almost no value.

I would just encourage from everyone here a more constructive approach to encourage something that is new and out of their comfort zone as they step into more adult content than just trash something that there is still easy to improve :) <3
Yeah absolutely, and I am really appreciative of the fact that they are listening. Definitely willing to suppor that! And thanks for being our messenger

angelboylove

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So they're not going to charge for PPV on top of the $20+ sub prices?
They are going to charge for inbox PPV only for special requests from subscribers and keep it to subscription only for the rest and those who wish to can use the tip option at each post that OF has anyway. Sounds fair?

Last edited:
Reactions: brunohsrod

thelovecutie

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Due to the time zone difference only seen this now but for those of you who have MJ's OnlyFans, he will do a full-on shower show at 10:00 AM GMT time, 8 pM AEST time, for those interested :)

OnlyFans
Missed the shower due to time zone difference. Is there anyway to watch it later? I subscribed to his onlyfans.

angelboylove

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Missed the shower due to time zone difference. Is there anyway to watch it later? I subscribed to his onlyfans.
There will be another soon. What matters from the last one is that he actually listened and try to do more than what he initially said and did a bit of jerkoff in his room so I expect the next one to be even further away from his comfort zone. I will ask him if he is okay with me sharing a small clip from the show for you guys here.

Reactions: brunohsrod

angelboylove

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another shower show for MJ in about 3.5 hours from the moment I am writing this post. The last time the shower show went on in his room with some jerking off so clearly spicy stuff can happen.

About those here that are in different time zones and it is more difficult to join, I also sent him a long long message with suggestions for how to make this better, with the option to post the full recording, and people can tip the post to keep him going, or alternate the time for the shower, one day evening for him while morning for the US than another day the other way around and also some options which until fruitful, I can come back and share later.

Hope to see you there and see him work that fat curved cock of his :D

Reactions: users2208

mixcap

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Another shower show for MJ in about 3.5 hours from the moment I am writing this post. The last time the shower show went on in his room with some jerking off so clearly spicy stuff can happen.

About those here that are in different time zones and it is more difficult to join, I also sent him a long long message with suggestions for how to make this better, with the option to post the full recording, and people can tip the post to keep him going, or alternate the time for the shower, one day evening for him while morning for the US than another day the other way around and also some options which until fruitful, I can come back and share later.

Hope to see you there and see him work that fat curved cock of his :D
Also another one happening now(ish) after a number of fans mentioned that the later time was bad for them, go check it out if your on his OF.

DCGaymer04

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also another one happening now(ish) after a number of fans mentioned that the later time was bad for them, go check it out if your on his OF.
So to fix the time zone issue he chose to do a show at 3am instead of 5am . In what world does that make sense, and why change the time when you already told people one for that day

mixcap

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
So to fix the time zone issue he chose to do a show at 3am instead of 5am . In what world does that make sense, and why change the time when you already told people one for that day
From what I heard I thought he was going to do two, one at the planned time, and one at the time I mentioned, in order to accomodate some of the fans that were saying the later time was bad for them.

I was really just trying to let people know who arnt on the disc what was happening.

DCGaymer04

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From what I heard I thought he was going to do two, one at the planned time, and one at the time I mentioned, in order to accomodate some of the fans that were saying the later time was bad for them.

I was really just trying to let people know who arnt on the disc what was happening.
Yeah there was only two shows like 20 minutes from each other . Not to mention it was 2 hours earlier with almost no notice in the am is not accommodating, if anything it’s worse timing. Hell I had to set an alarm for 4:30am to try and make the show just to wake and see the show was at 3 and once again it’s was never uploaded on his page