Photos & Videos BoyWatch46819 (Twitch / Discord / Chaturbate)

aboyalone

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah there was only two shows like 20 minutes from each other . Not to mention it was 2 hours earlier with almost no notice in the am is not accommodating, if anything it’s worse timing. Hell I had to set an alarm for 4:30am to try and make the show just to wake and see the show was at 3 and once again it’s was never uploaded on his page
I get it's annoying but the whole world doesn't revolve around American time zones

DCGaymer04

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get it's annoying but the whole world doesn't revolve around American time zones
Yeah but when your reasoning is for the international viewers that keep missing it and complaining maybe some more consideration should be taken in account

angelboylove

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shows were recorded privately and it is up to him how and with whom to share. Instead of reacting, just saying it in a constructive way, "hey, I missed a show, can something be done" would help more.

At the end of the day, I hope people will understand he only did 1 show, cum show, this was the first. Is not like people missed the last 50 shows because he did not accommodate the time zones and also, it was mentioned clearly, even here, that he will try to multiple shows to accommodate more time zones by doing multiple shows but even US has a big time difference between East and West coast so people should be kind and just offer alternatives or suggestions.

Last thing and please try to take this in a positive way, saying it here and not on his OF especially if you are a sub, and also when only 2 - 3 people out of 50 subs he has so far (again, he only started and learning the ropes) are from US is not enough to make a whole show just for US time. Most of his subs are from other parts of the world and he is trying to make the majority happy not everyone.

It is so easy to trash someone isn't it and hard to just be supportive and patient. It is 10 dollars a month not 100 and yet expectations are through the roof.

This post is not on behalf of him as his mod, it is my personal view on some comments.

mflibble

Legendary Member
Media
Shows were recorded privately and it is up to him how and with whom to share. Instead of reacting, just saying it in a constructive way, "hey, I missed a show, can something be done" would help more.

At the end of the day, I hope people will understand he only did 1 show, cum show, this was the first. Is not like people missed the last 50 shows because he did not accommodate the time zones and also, it was mentioned clearly, even here, that he will try to multiple shows to accommodate more time zones by doing multiple shows but even US has a big time difference between East and West coast so people should be kind and just offer alternatives or suggestions.

Last thing and please try to take this in a positive way, saying it here and not on his OF especially if you are a sub, and also when only 2 - 3 people out of 50 subs he has so far (again, he only started and learning the ropes) are from US is not enough to make a whole show just for US time. Most of his subs are from other parts of the world and he is trying to make the majority happy not everyone.

It is so easy to trash someone isn't it and hard to just be supportive and patient. It is 10 dollars a month not 100 and yet expectations are through the roof.

This post is not on behalf of him as his mod, it is my personal view on some comments.
People have paid money to sub to his OF. They are reasonably disappointed that they missed these surprise live streams. That's hardly rude or unjustified. Nobody wants to pay the same fee but get less than other subs. If Mariner was posting videos and pics of him jerking and cumming people would care less about missing the occasional live stream. However, that is currently the only way that can be seen. I get that you're trying to be a supportive mod and fan of the guys, but your post comes off as dismissive of opinions that differ from yours. The criticism I've seen isn't a personal attack.

Now, I can provide some suggestions as well. The guys can create polls through OF listing possible stream times, and his actual paying subs can vote in the poll. He can create events and stream times through OF with reminders that users can sign up to receive. He could send out DMs with the VOD, post the VOD on the main page, or lock it all behind PPV. He is new and may not know these tools are available, but he can look into them. Ultimately, it is his business to run as he sees fit to make his subs happy (or not).

qwyzxv

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As much as he wants to accommodate everyone, it can't be helped that there will always be people that won't be able to participate in it. The only way to accommodate everyone is to post the recorded live stream. He could make it a ppv for those who missed it but that would just anger those who missed it.

angelboylove

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People have paid money to sub to his OF. They are reasonably disappointed that they missed these surprise live streams. That's hardly rude or unjustified. Nobody wants to pay the same fee but get less than other subs. If Mariner was posting videos and pics of him jerking and cumming people would care less about missing the occasional live stream. However, that is currently the only way that can be seen. I get that you're trying to be a supportive mod and fan of the guys, but your post comes off as dismissive of opinions that differ from yours. The criticism I've seen isn't a personal attack.

Now, I can provide some suggestions as well. The guys can create polls through OF listing possible stream times, and his actual paying subs can vote in the poll. He can create events and stream times through OF with reminders that users can sign up to receive. He could send out DMs with the VOD, post the VOD on the main page, or lock it all behind PPV. He is new and may not know these tools are available, but he can look into them. Ultimately, it is his business to run as he sees fit to make his subs happy (or not).

The feedback was for the boys not to do PPV. Also, I did not say I do not take other opinions in, I said people need to say things constructively, and this is my take on life about almost everything.

I could easily say that Implying I take things like this as a personal attack is for example dismissive of my intention to make things constructive and passive agressive from your end. It is easy to say things on the internet and make more of something that is not that big yet. It is an impersonal space and people interpret the texts based on their personal filters and give many times an emotional value that does not match the author's one. But I chose to take this as neutral as possible and focus on let's have fun and please the majority. Asking for ideas and encouraging less reactiveness until indeed a lot of content is missed out on as I would also be annoyed I missed out on

We can write forever about this but the goal here is to share some of what the boys post, and improve things so we can get the most out of that. This was my simple intent.

mflibble

Legendary Member
Media
Did Mariner charge for his OF streams or were they free for subs? I know I suggested sending it as a paid DM if he didn't want to post it, but I don't think over 6x the cost of his monthly sub is a reasonable fee for a 5m50s clip that other subs saw for free (not even the whole stream) :joy: He charged $50 for the clip.

Oh well, unsubbed. Maybe I'll check back in a few months if he has built up enough content.

qwyzxv

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did Mariner charge for his OF streams or were they free for subs? I know I suggested sending it as a paid DM if he didn't want to post it, but I don't think over 6x the cost of his monthly sub is a reasonable fee for a 5m50s clip that other subs saw for free (not even the whole stream) :joy: He charged $50 for the clip.

Oh well, unsubbed. Maybe I'll check back in a few months if he has built up enough content.
He'll have no subs in a few months with the direction he's going. The only reason he has subs now is because curiosity of users right now is high. But so far, there's more complains than praises and the mods aren't helping either. First impressions lasts and based from the comments, I don't think many will resubscribe or would want to subscribe anymore.

mflibble

Legendary Member
Media
Can you show me when he asked for that? :) To my knowledge he never did.
I don't mean to belabor this because Mariner (and the Boywatch guys) seem nice enough. I wish him the best, but the way he's running his OF is not for me. If you didn't get the message are you not a sub? Anyway, if you don't believe me here ya go:
1669933836645.png