Boyz in The Girlz Rume

SATNITEFEEVR

1st Like
Media
I just luv sneaking a guy into the ladies room to have sex with me? Of course I have to be careful, but the best places to do it are at Denny's late at night, public libraries, and HighWay Rest Stops. Any other guyz or girlz get into to this?

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in highschool after football game i was always invited into the girls lockerroom.

during college a few girls would sneek me into a bathroom and have their way with me.

during a few florida panthers and miami dolphins games we would sneek off.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SATNITEFEEVR said:
I just luv sneaking a guy into the ladies room to have sex with me? Of course I have to be careful, but the best places to do it are at Denny's late at night, public libraries, and HighWay Rest Stops. Any other guyz or girlz get into to this?
So bathrooms and locker rooms count, right?

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For the love of God, the "S" key is your friend!

It is right there between "A" and "D", in the middle of the formation of keys known as WASD.

[/rant]

I once had to sneak into the girl's toilet because the boy's one was shut.

Infact, I didnt sneak, I just walked in. Sure I got some funny looks, but my planned killer reply if confronted was "Why does everyone think I'm a man!? *start crying*"

Nobody said anything.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SomeGuyOverThere said:
I once had to sneak into the girl's toilet because the boy's one was shut.

Infact, I didnt sneak, I just walked in. Sure I got some funny looks, but my planned killer reply if confronted was "Why does everyone think I'm a man!? *start crying*"
What a great idea. I am going to do this before I die.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done the same (sneaked a guy into the ladies' room) on some occasions, but the bigger thing for me is to walk into the mens' room with a guy by my hand and then... yippie!

To the ladies room to, if I want to annoy the girls some (what's the key for a malicious grinning?-insert it here)

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I have done the same (sneaked a guy into the ladies' room) on some occasions, but the bigger thing for me is to walk into the mens' room with a guy by my hand and then... yippie!

To the ladies room to, if I want to annoy the girls some (what's the key for a malicious grinning?-insert it here)
Well you've got :biggrin1: or :saevilw:
... and I'd give you a :fing02: and :bowdown: and :banana:if it were me that you invited into either of the two places. :wink:

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
i havent ever done something like that, though im wanting to do something more adventureous like that with my gf.....and im sure she would be up to it.....well, actually, i dunno......but she makes me freakin horny as shit and id fuck her anywhere!

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
other way around, women used to go into the mens room all the time at the capitol centre (former arena for the nhl and nba teams) during concerts etc. cuz the line for the ladies room was so long. total mob scene. girls took the stalls and the guys ended up draining in the sink. pissed me off, pardon the pun.