Boyzone & Take That & West Life

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These guys look good, but they also sound good. I was lucky enough to see Westlife at Wembley when my B/F surprised me with a trip to London and some concert tickets. I don't think they were lip synching, I appeared to be them really singing.

I was never a big fan of Take That, but I do enjoy Robbie Williams's music, and his live show is something to see, he's quite the showman.

But since this thread is about looks, I'd have to go with Westlife, all five of them are gorgeous, well four now.

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
tell a mod or administrator, maybe something will be done about him if enough people complain about it. I think he must be very alone to have such a mean demeanor. Some people are just about hate.
And he's pretty much a noobie here too and insulting people that did without him for 2 years. I think we can get along without new members like this. And if he can't get over that there are gay people here then he needs to move along and go elsewhere.

Firstly, Im 100% gay so your point about gay people on this site is ridiculous. As for being alone, Im not the one who,s been on this site for years posting hundreds of, probably, useless remarks. Seems like youre the one with no real action going on! Why do u 3 witches think its ok for u to throw nasty comments but not get any back? Dont be fucking hypocrites! Replying to me encourages, go figure! Unlike u desperados my life wouldnt crumble if I was banned. Ive only been posting 1 day anyway! Look at you ganging up like the pathetic noddies u are. Maybe I should list all the names youve called me between u? Quite.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not feeding your fire. I think I am done on the subject. Your posts never have anything to do with the thread, you just bash people.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
R u 2 queens trying to outdo each other with sad corny innuendos or what? Your obsession with cock size is tragic. As for fearing things I dont understand, WTF is there to understand about sad shallow queens debating average looking mens bulges? I repeat,GROW UP!
Silly question, but if You don't like boy bands or what we have to say about them, why are You on this thread?
...And if You don't understand obsessions with cock size, then why are You even on this forum?
Sounds like someone took a nasty-enema up her betchy azz this morning, didn't she?
:asshole:

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
Silly question, but if You don't like boy bands or what we have to say about them, why are You on this thread?
...And if You don't understand obsessions with cock size, then why are You even on this forum?
Sounds like someone took a nasty-enema up her betchy azz this morning, didn't she?
:asshole:

Boybands? None of them have been boys for a very long time! Youre several years behind or maybe theres a 7 year delay with videos reaching America? Anyway, nice to have yet another member of the inbred Dawg family raising their head(s). Put u all in a room & Im guessing you'd resemble a camp desparate version of the family from the Texas chainsaw massacre! But with less class...

sexy_beasts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Firstly, Im 100% gay so your point about gay people on this site is ridiculous. As for being alone, Im not the one who,s been on this site for years posting hundreds of, probably, useless remarks. Seems like youre the one with no real action going on! Why do u 3 witches think its ok for u to throw nasty comments but not get any back? Dont be fucking hypocrites! Replying to me encourages, go figure! Unlike u desperados my life wouldnt crumble if I was banned. Ive only been posting 1 day anyway! Look at you ganging up like the pathetic noddies u are. Maybe I should list all the names youve called me between u? Quite.

You've been posting for 1 day? Yet you have 73 posts? I highly doubt that all of those 73 posts will be interesting thread related posts, if they're all like the ones you've posted on this thread then you really don't have much to contribute to this site.
You ask why people are discussing mens penis sizes? Well that's probably because that is the point of this forum. I think out of everyone here, you are the one that needs to grow up.

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
You've been posting for 1 day? Yet you have 73 posts? I highly doubt that all of those 73 posts will be interesting thread related posts, if they're all like the ones you've posted on this thread then you really don't have much to contribute to this site.
You ask why people are discussing mens penis sizes? Well that's probably because that is the point of this forum. I think out of everyone here, you are the one that needs to grow up.

Its because I cant resist responding to retards like you! I have a spat with ONE person & suddenly lots of little ****ers jump on the bandwagon. Your post has nothing to do with the thread either! See how easy it is to get thrown off the subject? Dont bother replying coz Im bored with swatting pesky little flies....:biggrin1:

sexy_beasts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its because I cant resist responding to retards like you! I have a spat with ONE person & suddenly lots of little ****ers jump on the bandwagon. Your post has nothing to do with the thread either! See how easy it is to get thrown off the subject? Dont bother replying coz Im bored with swatting pesky little flies....:biggrin1:

People like you make me laugh lol. You sad, sad man.

DrWho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love those pix, would love to see Steven Gately completely naked, also Robbie Williams and Ronan Keating.

Anyone found any full frontal pics of these guys (or any of the others in the bands)?

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:bryce::wt::nutkick:

Boy bands are hot whats wrong with that Major ?
Maybe u should change your name to Major Asshole?
Oh by the way Major take the tampon out of your ass before u die from toxic shock
One last thing u tell everyone to grow up yet u cant even post an age

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
R.I.P. Steven Gately! I just found out Boyzone member, Stephen Gately, died in Spain on October 10, 2009. Cause of death "pulmonary oedema" whatever that is. His whole name was Stephen Patrick David Gately and he had a lover until his death.

He was born March 17, 1976 and will be missed.....especially by me!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
R.I.P. Steven Gately! I just found out Boyzone member, Stephen Gately, died in Spain on October 10, 2009. Cause of death "pulmonary oedema" whatever that is. His whole name was Stephen Patrick David Gately and he had a lover until his death.

There was a thread here.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media

Entertainment I Boyzone's Stephen Gately dies on Spanish holiday | Steven Gately

The Daily Mail reported that Gately was thought to have "died after choking on his own vomit after a drinking session".
That's sad.