Bra Busting

D_Whackinac

Experimental Member
Media
I was just wondering if any ladies here have any funny stories, encounters, experiences with bra busting. We all know how some women try to fit their 36DD's into an undersized bra to make them really stand out. Is their anyone here who has actually busted out of their bra, or heard/seen someone else do so?

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happened to me once, that I was wearing a low cut top and a bra that was a bit loose. I leaned over a table where all of us were sitting (at a restaurant in LA), and my right boob fell out of the cup, but I did not realise it at the time. Everyone (including the 3 servers who appeared to be very interested in our table) got an eyeful, eventually one of the friends I was with told me what had happened. I was mortified, but then burst out laughing with them.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a period when I was ill where I was destroying at least two bras every month! Basically the illness - a hormonal imbalance - caused me to gain some weight but most of the weight went on my bust. I went from a 34C (UK) to a 38H over a period of about 3 months and bras were literally disintegrating under the weight and size of my boobs. First, the underwiring would start poking out then I would end up having to pull it out. Then the fabric would rip. Sometimes both would happen in tandem. It all got to be incredibly irritating after a while...

Thankfully my hormones have now been corrected and my boobs are back under control but that experience taught me that I NEVER want to have big breasts!

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I must have the same hormone imbalance or something that you did Runco. I produce too much estrogen or something. If I gain any weight I tend to get extra breast tissue. I have been through a lot of bras myself .......and it is sad.....because bras are expensive. Bras too small are uncomfortable.

Now bathing suit tops.....those are hard to find where my boobs aren't busting out all over the place. My husband likes for me to wear a bikini top with my boobs busting out all over the place. I feel more comfortable being totally nude than wearing a teenie weinie bikini top. The bikini top focusses more attention on the busting out of the boobs.

The only embarrassing story that I have that I can remember.....was one time before I had kids.....I was working in a law firm updating their law library...... I had worn a dress that buttoned up the front. It was a new dress and it was a bigger size than normal. I didn't even realize that I had a problem. I remember getting on the elevator......and when the door opened......there was a large group of people standing there waiting for me to get off so they could get on. I look down and at that exact moment.....as I was stepping off the elevator......all the buttons in the boosom area busted open. The buttons went flying off the dress. I can't even remember if I was even wearing a bra that day.....All I know is that I have never been more embarrassed in my life......and I tried to crack a joke about it. I remember that all the women seemed to have frowns on their faces and the men had smiles. I had to safety pin the dress together and I threw it away when I got home. No more front button up dresses for me.

I don't think I ever went back to that law firm again (to update their law library) Thankfully we moved away not long after that incident.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I buy very expensive bras that fit. Wacoal recently discontinued my fav style (gives good coverage and cleavage with full support). I sent the company a few emails saying how much I liked the style and how disappointed I was that they would discontinue the only bra on the market that fits my body so well saying how much I like the bra and why. About 3 months later it returned to stores. YEAH! I like to think that I had something to do with it's return. I've had several instances where I've looked down to see my breast about to over flow the top of my bra and done a quick shake & adjustment (leaving the room if there are people about). It never happens in my Wacoal though.. which is why I have 5 of them.

I have leaned over and fallen right out of the cup a time or two with a demi bra that I have, not sure if anyone has seen it or not. I hold my chest in when I bend over in it most the time tho.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not gonna lie, when I am without JO material, and I have to rely on the ol imagination, one of the things I think about is a great set of big tits bursting out of a bra that is way too small. I cum every time. :wink:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
One of my coworkers wore an old bra to work. She hit a bump and it broke right down the middle. She had to drive home, put on a new one, call work and say she was home and why, and go back to her assignment.

mizz(0)(0)stephie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Intentioanally, no. Growing up I was picking up a bra size every few months for a while, so I had to rock some super tight ones for a while cos mom wasn't too down with bra shopping every timed she turned around.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I was on the front barrier at a concern. my favourite song came on and i just started jumping around going nuts. Problem was i forgot my bra was a convert bra so as i was jumping the straps came undone. It was embarrassing with my hands down my top fishing around trying to find straps with the security guard right in front watching me and a crowd of 1000's around me. But it was even more embarrassing the 2nd time :redface:

D

deleted3272

My gf is allways breaking her underwires, she is too cheap/ stuborn to buy 36 F bras she keeps buying dd's