Bra Sizes

AnonyMs: Found them on a bra web site. I am shocked to think that something published on the web might not be true and would need to be researched before widely disseminating the information to others! :D

sudas: Why couldn't they teach that in History class? Whenever we got to the chapter on home life, it was so boring talking about the sewing machine. I only learned as an adult how liberating both the tampon and birth control pills were for women; just watch 1900 House, and Frontier House for more details. It seems almost unfathomable that birth control information was banned, being called obscenity.

gigantikok: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=sex;num=1058701879;start=20#20 date=08/27/03 at 04:43:37]Found them on a bra web site.  I am shocked to think that something published on the web might not be true and would need to be researched before widely disseminating the information to others!   :D[/quote]
Cuz you know...
[sarcasm] I ALWAYS believe everything i read on the internet, too.  [/sarcasm] It's like a poor man's TLC! :D

TopheavyTeen: Hey Gig your answer to cutsom bra size..

The place I get mine from goes to a HH only anything above is a custom size

The biggest I have heard anyone needing was norma siltz or sitz... huge black woman who wear a 52R or somthing like that and according to guiness shes got the biggest bust in the world

oldman9x7: Nony, I heard from a woman who operates a place called Annie's Attic which is sort of a museum of antibellum clothing, that women in earlier days had their lower (floating??) ribs surgically removed so that (with the help of a corset)they could display an 18" waist. OUCH!!!!

Gramps

AnonyMs: Antebellum is generally considered the early 1800's until 1859 - right before the American Civil War started.  Ether did not come into use for surgical purposes until the 1850's.  Let's hope the rib removals came into vogue in the LATE antebellum period.  Even so, the risk of death from even minor surgery was quite high in the 1800's.  The pressure to be seen as beautiful and therefore able to be given into a "good" marriage according to the cultural standards of that day must have been incredible.  

GreenEyes: Sizes all over the world vary. I think the bra sizes in America start at 32... and the small cup A

I am a 36 C

enchantinghungman: Hi there Trackers - in Melbourne??? I am based in Sydney - how long have you been here?

bblumbee: 34 C and perky!

Sorry... to much information, huh? lol

gigantikok: [quote author=bblumbee link=board=sex;num=1058701879;start=20#28 date=09/09/03 at 15:39:55]34 C and perky!

Sorry... to much information, huh?  lol[/quote]

Too much is never enough... ;)

Man, I'm such a dork. :D

bblumbee: A dork? Nah.... just a guy who likes info! What else would you like to know? LOL j/k

(now I am sounding like a $2 tramp) Oh well.........

longtimelurker: Well the women in my family have always been quite big - my Mum is a 36F and my sister is an E cup. They can both find their size in the normal shops (although my mum does struggle at times).

BTW - it's strange that even in the metric countries they have retained the cup sizes, which are also based on imperial measurements.

petite_girl: It's weird how bra sizes vary. When I go to SE Asia, I can never get a bra that fits right because all the cups are smaller for the same letter. I think a 34 in the US is about 75 there.

I am a US 34A/B or a 32 C. This usually depends on time of month. Is there anybody else with fluctuating breast sizes? It makes buying bras... fun :-/

OreoLover: 40 D here... ;D <and a full D at that>

AnonyMs is correct... Vicky doesn't do very much for the ladies with very curvy curves. Personally, I think she's into girls that look like boys (tehehe)

And guys: Yes, the big breasts are nice, but they are EXPENSIVE to support. A good support bra in a D or higher cup can easily run you $40 to $50 each (and that's just the granny bras.)

lomejorhombre: My wife has fluctuated but mainly due to pregnancy. When we were married they were 38C and small C's at that now she has retained the gain from breast feeding and is about 42DD and I think some times she's still spilling out in places. Man I just can't get enough of those!
I think another problem with bra sizes is that alot of women don't even wear a properly sized bra. ( I had to do alot research on this to help my wife) Th ink it was as much as 40% of women wear bras that are too small and arn't fitted right.

Tender: well its a little hard to wear a bra that FITS right, when you have to buy whatever crappy junk you can find on the shelf.....
:-/

inquiringmind: Nony,

The rib removal was popular during the edwardian period. Think Gibson girl... Either way the constriction of imposed corseting has gone on for centuries. That is why the burning of the bra and corset in the early seventies was so revolutionary. But we could notescape for ever even though people are exercising much more these days we are using surgical methods (breast augmentation, lipsuction) to gain the perfect figure now instead of foundation garments. By the way 36 C here...

Inquiring mind