Bra vs braless

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you find more attractive, a women with a bra or braless.

The sole purpose of the bra is to push the breast up and show more cleavages no?!
in the 50's the bra was considered of a sexual artifact. Now it's more for support.

But still what do you prefer when you look at women, a nice bra that show cleavages or a bare breast that you see everything all the hidden bits?

Consider that you can't touch just look.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Braless. It doesn't matter if I can't see the nipples or not. The bra effects the jiggle, the shape, and just the overall natural awesomeness of boobs. The best part is when they come out of the bra x). Bras are nice and all but srsly free the boobies. A-Z

Also if I understand your post correctly. You mean I can see the bare nipples too. Then I will take back about what I said about bras being nice and all. Bare breasts all the way.

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I received this comment in a PM. Since women can't comment here, and I was okay with what she said, I will post it.

AlteredEgo "The sole purpose of the bra is to push the breast up and show more cleavages no?!"

No. That's completely false. The primary purpose of any bras is to support the breasts and prevent tissue damage that leads to sagging, and lend support to the muscles of the back and abdomen which do the work of carrying that weight.

My answer :
huguest Hi AlteredEgo, I know that, I was referring of the use of a type of bra that push up the breast, Because the question was a versus, between a well displayed breast in a bra VS a bare breast.

In fact the next line in the post, I do mention that a bra do support the breast.

As always, I end up putting my foot in my mouth, thanks for the comment, I will mention it in the treat.

Reactions: lapdog2001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Generally you do not see a woman's bra under her clothes, nor do you see her breasts. 90% of the time you see the outline of the breasts through her clothes, unless you are into looking down a woman's blouse.

Physical factors: , Cup size, mammary shape, age of the woman, has she nursed children and lets not forget to mention Gravity

Long story short, it depends on the woman. Some A -B and small C Cup women can go bra less / do sports and look great in everything from T shirts to strapless formal wear. There is just something magical about how a full figured woman looks wearing in a bra

Classic Example ( Dolly Parton )

Dolly-Parton.jpg

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer no bra, although some women can flatter their shape more with a bra, and I understand. A bra for support is fine, but padding and pushing looks silly. Cleavage induced by a bra stopped doing anything for me in highschool. Viewed as a red flag to me. A little bit of cleavage can be ok in some situ.

I'm an au naturale kind of guy. I prefer no make up, whatever body hair you want to let grow, simple hair styles... All that other shit says fake, high maintenance, insecure... I understand the point behind a lot of it and it does accentuate and enhance certain things, but can't we just be adults? We are what we are. Proper hygiene and functional hair maintenance is enough to keep up with anyway. Oh, yeah: it's your body, do what ever you like with it.

Oops. Rant over.

Reactions: HiddenLacey

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm incline to say that I prefer with a nice bra, visually. Lingerie is made to please the eyes. It's all made to keep a bit of a mystery. It's open a space for the imagination, to excite us.

Ask a nudist, he will tell you that seeing naked people is mundane, he will tell you that lingerie is the art to please the eye's. I understand that since we always seeing women's with bra it's make it normal, and we just want to see what's all this clothing is hiding.

But really when we observe a nice women, we look at how her cloth show her assets.

Attachments

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl has beautiful tits & perfect nipples that stand out proudly pretty much 24/7. I absolutely LOVE looking and playing with them.
She already gets plenty of looks when we go out ...and we're often going to the gym. So, she likes to keep the girls under control and wear a nice bra.
Once we're home, she ditches the bra and puts on a flimsy tank top. Woof!
One of the many reasons she gets laid/eaten...a lot!

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Generally you do not see a woman's bra under her clothes, nor do you see her breasts. 90% of the time you see the outline of the breasts through her clothes, unless you are into looking down a woman's blouse.

Physical factors: , Cup size, mammary shape, age of the woman, has she nursed children and lets not forget to mention Gravity

Long story short, it depends on the woman. Some A -B and small C Cup women can go bra less / do sports and look great in everything from T shirts to strapless formal wear. There is just something magical about how a full figured woman looks wearing in a bra

Classic Example ( Dolly Parton )

Dolly-Parton.jpg
Speak for yourself buddy.
jeremy-scott-linda-farrow-quotxrayquot-sunglasses-1-620x413.jpg

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's a time and a place. In business, have to look professional. They need to be strapped in. That's the way it is. And that look can be incredibly sexy without jiggling and bouncing all over. In a relaxed, casual environment, braless is cool.