lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mostly .... all of the above. My answer is that it really depends;
... on the breasts, the situation or circumstances.

I've loved breasts and cleavage since puberty, right up to today!
There are some beautiful bras out there that really look fantastic and sexy.
There are some women out there whose breasts look fantastic in plain and ordinary bras as well.
A woman going bra less under a tank top or t-shirt, with just a little bit of jiggle when she walks? All the blood leaves my brain and heads south! o_O

Reactions: Tosantos

If her back or tits hurt or are in pain it does me no good. There is a corollary effect of her pain or discomfort and the probability of me getting the pussy which is my ultimate end game, so I am game with anything that does not impede the forward momentum of my cock.

Tits or shoulders hurt = no pussy. very simple math for me.

For the short term optical solution I am good either way because I enjoy cloaked or uncovered tits.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Provided the woman/girl's breasts aren't so huge that they point due South, a pair of braless breasts trying to poke through the fabric of a tight shirt will almost always make me do a double take.

No, just NO: 1toobig.jpg

Yes! Thank you Lord: Olivia-Munn-Aaron-Rodgers-3.jpg

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife could show cleavage wearing a turtleneck, so her need for a bra is important. I'll take them as they come. Watching her in her robe making orange juice in the morning is a delight! But seeing her prim and proper preparing to meet a prospective client is just as good in a different way. And of course, when we go out and she's in her short black dress with a plunging neckline, that gets the motor revving up.

She once asked if I mine her being so blatant about her cleavage, and I told her hell no. Guys have a secret signal. I told her "When I'm walking with you and see a guy sneaking a peek I give them a sign that means 'yeah, I put my face in there.' You don't see them nod back in acknowledgement?"

Reactions: lapdog2001

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer braless but seeing a women in a bra with any amount of jiggle will make my mind go insane. I wonder if it's the same with women seeing our dick swing around freely in our clothes.

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ronin is right, definitely matters on several different factors on whether or not a woman should go braless. For me, there's a certain disgust when a woman has over obvious fake breasts and goes braless. Their nipples are usually far too hard regardless of the weather, lol. For some reason I find a woman in lingerie, a woman who has a body for it, much sexier than the same woman in the nude. I guess it adds a little mystery to the whole package.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you find more attractive, a women with a bra or braless.

If I'm strictly sticking to the question asked, then braless.

As some others have pointed out though, they're generally worn for reasons other than trying to look attractive to guys.

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prefer braless for sure. I love when my wife goes braless under heavy sweaters. No one can tell, but I know better!

My mother in law is always braless since the day I met her, no matter where she is going. I think it's great that she is comfortable like that. It's never been sexual for me. My wife's sister, on the other hand, always wears a bra, even when she is sleeping when we have shared hotel rooms with her and such,except one time when I was at her house working on her computer, and she came out of her room in really thin pajamas and braless. I stared but I didn't mean to. She noticed and didn't seem to care at all. I haven't seen her braless since. Told my wife all about it, including how much I enjoyed it.

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I forgot I was going to comment on the braless/saggy thing. I find it hilarious when people say bras do or do not promote or prevent sagginess. It has to be all genetic. My mother in law, as I mentioned, has never worn a bra in her life. She is 62 and has the perkiest breasts in town. My sister in law has worn a bra and slept in one pretty much every day since she was a young teen, and hers are also super perky. My wife goes braless a lot, and her are sort of saggy since she has gained weight. My best friend (female) has had small, saggy breasts since she was about 14.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: Taffycock