EmmaKimbo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jayden sent out a free trial to Brad's onlyfans today, the welcome message from Brad is a $6.95 video which is allegedly a sugar daddy fucking him.

FULL ANAL SEX TAPE WITH SUGAR DADDY
VALUED AT $400 NOW JUST $6.95! A MUST SEE GAY EXPERIENCE ️‍

(THIS VIDEO WAS CUSTOM MADE FOR A SUBSCRIBER WHO GENEROUSLY PAID $400 BUT SAID I COULD RE SELL IT JUST TO YOU!!!)

What do ya think? Are you interested?

READ the dirty details BELOW!

LIMITED TIME OFFER FOR YOU ⏰
6 Minutes in length FOR YOUR PLEASURE
watch as my sugar daddy Greg pounds my tight little ass
listen as I moan and groan in the gayest voice possible just for YOU!! He loves a little FEM BOY bottom, DO YOU like my bottom?
watch as I groan with every thrust as his cock enters in and out of my tight little hole! OMG! A MUST SEE as he cums inside my ass!

* NOTE THIS VIDEO WILL BE UNSENT IF IT ISN’T PURCHASED BY YOU AND SENT TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS INSTEAD ⏰*

kittygalore

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jayden sent out a free trial to Brad's onlyfans today, the welcome message from Brad is a $6.95 video which is allegedly a sugar daddy fucking him.

(THIS VIDEO WAS CUSTOM MADE FOR A SUBSCRIBER WHO GENEROUSLY PAID $400 BUT SAID I COULD RE SELL IT JUST TO YOU!!!)

listen as I moan and groan in the gayest voice possible just for YOU!! He loves a little FEM BOY bottom, DO YOU like my bottom?
watch as I groan with every thrust as his cock enters in and out of my tight little hole! OMG! A MUST SEE as he cums inside my ass!

* NOTE THIS VIDEO WILL BE UNSENT IF IT ISN’T PURCHASED BY YOU AND SENT TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS INSTEAD ⏰*
What the link for the free trial to Brad.

Reactions: Bdutch_12

Screamaloud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The “Scam Alert” alarm bells are ringing loudly here. Beware.

Also, since when has a 6 min vid of some dude being fucked been “valued at $400”??

EmmaKimbo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's at it again, now his friend Dwayne is saying he's fucking Brad on camera.

WATCH AS I PLOW BABY BRADS ASS SO HARD AT MY HOUSE I PICK HIM UP AND START JACK HAMMERING HIS PEACHY ASS WITH MY HUGE COCK! LISTEN TO HIM AS HE MOANS !!!!

I've no intention to purchase any of this of course.

Screamaloud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is all a scam, the videos are fake as fuck.

Not only does the person in the video not have the same body markings, you can also hear them talking in a different language.

Complete rip off - BEWARE!
If you paid for this from OF you should report them. This is a complete scam.