hellodick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His solo stuff is actually pretty good, it's legit but his sex videos are how he's scamming people. He's sent out two video packs one where his step dad is allegedly fucking him and the second is of him fucking Jayden but I haven't bought either of them since this whole thread has warned me not to lol
I just got the PPV invite from Jayden, with all the usual BS about Brad fucking him. And the photo he used is old, it's pre Brad getting his head tattoo removed.

Reactions: OKCSpooge

Aries4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just got the PPV invite from Jayden, with all the usual BS about Brad fucking him. And the photo he used is old, it's pre Brad getting his head tattoo removed.
Yeah I don't trust those sex videos at all. They don't show face in them (which is odd cause he's happy to show face and full nudity everywhere else) and they're always at odd angles where you can't even see wtf is even happening (obviously to cover that it's not actually them in the videos).

kidsseeghouls

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this dude very clearly isnt actually gay neither of them are. u can tell he talks the way he thinks gay people would talk. its like when adults write movies about teenagers and the dialogue is written like how adults think teenagers talk to each other

bigboobie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
this dude very clearly isnt actually gay neither of them are. u can tell he talks the way he thinks gay people would talk. its like when adults write movies about teenagers and the dialogue is written like how adults think teenagers talk to each other
he will be losing fans and will have none left soon hopefully, even if he and his friend touched each others dicks would be something

Lollll98

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Him and his new buddy Sackefron are huge gay baiters. Zero chance either of them is gay or bi. It's insulting.
Any pics of Sackefron?

EYESPY00

Legendary Member
Media
His content is mostly scam stuff. He offers packages through PMs & all, or virtually all, of the sex content is not him.