Brad Davis

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any info on how hung he was?
I thought he looked exquisite in Fassbinder's Querelle.

Wow what a blast from the past! Hasnt he been dead for almost 20 years now?I do miss him though. As to his endowment that I can not say. Did you ever see him in "Chiefs"? He played a sociopathic police chief who would make your hair stand up on the back of your neck...

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Wow what a blast from the past! Hasnt he been dead for almost 20 years now?I do miss him though. As to his endowment that I can not say. Did you ever see him in "Chiefs"? He played a sociopathic police chief who would make your hair stand up on the back of your neck...

He was an intriguing actor who deserved a bigger career than he ever enjoyed, imho.
Hollywood homophobia at work there?
I'd say yes.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
wow, beer can thick?!? :cool:

A Corona-sized corona, marluc.:cool:
And you know what that means.

he was bi, no?

Ummm. Sure.
I mean, he had sex with both genders.
But many of his friends thought he was really gay by deeper preference.
His wife thought he was basically straight, though no stranger to same-sex play. Wishful thinking? His friends, or at least some of them, thought so.

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, he would have been a big name in Hollywood if not for his untimely death. I really enjoyed him in 'Querelle' though. It was so dreamlike. Phantasmagoric at times. That scene with Nono made me fantasize some crazy shit. "Each man kills the thing he loves...Lada-dee la-daddee da."

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes!!!! I love Brad Davis!!!

He IS hot. I have "Querelle" and "Midnight Express" on DVD. I have "Rosalie Goes Shopping" on VHS. He was really hot in those first two pictures. The latter highlighted the humorous side of him. Hehehe.

I even had his autobiography, "After Midnight". The book had a lot of good pictures of him in there. A real sweet picture of him with his wife, Susan and daughter Alex.

He has brother, Eugene "Gene" Davis--who is also an actor. Gene Davis played the serial killer in "Ten to Midnight" with Charles Bronson.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, he would have been a big name in Hollywood if not for his untimely death. I really enjoyed him in 'Querelle' though. It was so dreamlike. Phantasmagoric at times. That scene with Nono made me fantasize some crazy shit. "Each man kills the thing he loves...Lada-dee la-daddee da."

I got that song sung by Jeanne Moreau in my hard drive. HaHA!!! :smile:

The DVD version of Querelle certainly had a lot more revealed in the Nono sex scene...(Man, that was a hot scene!!!) the VHS version had to go.

Franco Nero was looking hot as the lovelorn Commander of the ship VENGEUR. The costume designer designed some form fitting clothes for that picture. Talk about men in uniform. You certainly could tell the way in which Brad Davis was dressed. He was showing some serious VPL or "dickprint". :wink:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A Corona-sized corona, marluc.:cool:
And you know what that means.

Ummm. Sure.
I mean, he had sex with both genders.
But many of his friends thought he was really gay by deeper preference.
His wife thought he was basically straight, though no stranger to same-sex play. Wishful thinking? His friends, or at least some of them, thought so.

Brad Davis was a hustler in New York while doing acting jobs.

Reactions: Richie4you

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I even had his autobiography, "After Midnight". The book had a lot of good pictures of him in there. A real sweet picture of him with his wife, Susan and daughter Alex.

"After Midnight" was actually a biography, not an autobiography, written by his widow, invisibleman.

Brad Davis was a hustler in New York while doing acting jobs.

Very early on, yes.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Learned a few years ago that we went to the same high school, though not at the same time. Saw Midnight Express when it came out, and Fassbinder's Querelle, thought he was very attractive.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"After Midnight" was actually a biography, not an autobiography, written by his widow, invisibleman.

biography--an account of somebody’s life, for example, in the form of a book, movie, or television program, written or produced by another person.

autobiography--an account of somebody’s life written by that person.

You are so right, Monsieur Rubi. "After Midnight" wasn't written by Brad Davis himself. Therefore, that book isn't an autobiography. It was written by someone else. It is a biography. I stand corrected.

The Brad Davis' widow is Ms. Susan Bluestein-Davis. Not Invisibleman. I am just one of many enamored fans of Brad Davis, that's all. :smile: